Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hehe, another Ruqaiyaa thread. Grab me the popcorn, someone. 😆 Bring on the war. 😆
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post, she is Ekta's Ruqaiya! in this fictional historical show.
swtngl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

1 ques-who would have whole heartedly accepted jodha as jalal's love if ruku had been the kind and just first lady...there cannot be two lead actresses ,for jalal to come out of ruku's shadows and understand and accept jodha he needs to see the difference between the two,so i think its ok for ruku to behave like the vamp...if she behaving like a 16th century mughal empress...i dont know but then neither do any of us.how do we know if she actually felt jealous of any of her husbands begums or not...we can only assume that she must have been brought up a certain way so it must be ok with her...we can never be sure...so i give ekta all the creative liberty as long as it is digestable and we get akdha scenes.

That is true, there cannot be two lead actresses. I know we can't say whether she is behaving like a 16th century empress because I wasn't there. I can't say that EK Ruqs laugh is digestible. 😆 I can't stand it. It's so fake. 
Edited by swtngl - 10 years ago
swtngl thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystic786

But there's absolutely no reason for her to be so damn negative right now its just out of the blue and completely ridiculous. Since this is an Ekta serial Ruq has suddenly just been turned into any EK daily soap vamp. Even I don't like how she suddenly started calling her husband "Jalal" it sounds very weird.

Ekta has really gone overboard with her creative liberites, nothing Ruqaiya does now is digestible. Mughal princesses do not have this kind of conduct nor do empresses . Ruq being jealous is ok but  they're making her out to be a spoilt child and a plotting vamp 24x7 which is not at all ok. Nobody needs another MA. 

Ruq can be negative but still have some class, pride and dignity, instead Jodha keeps on insulting her all the time and  she doesn't look smart enough to put 2 and 2 together. The funny thing is is that the CVs themselves introduced her as being a very intelligent, shrewd and astute woman and now she's suddenly become an airhead.

Btw lovely thread! 👏 Ruqaiya is definitely Ekta's Ruq now, nothing but a typical vamp, she really ruined such a lovely character.   I hope no one believes that the real Ruqaiya Sultan Begum was like this because the only similar thing they share is the name "Ruqaiya". 

Thanks. Ruq's character keeps getting changed back and forth. It seems like she's bipolar or maybe the CV is bipolar. 😆. I agree what you said in red. I want her to have some class, dignity and a bit smart. 
swtngl thumbnail
Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

Exactly!!! Ruku was never a positive character . She had her share of jealousy, insecurity, haughtiness, arrogance, but still she was intelligent and had other good qualities ... but this new Ruku does not seem to have any single positive trait!   She laughs like a maniac, twitches her face, say stupid things and what not! 😡

Maiya first made the mistake of showing Ruku-Jalal as lovey-dovey couple 😕...she better should have focused on their friendship - Jalal should have been shown to be a man who considered Ruku as his BFF and hence she would be always close to his heart - no matter how many beautiful women would come to his life.

Then it would have been easy for us to accept Jodha Jalal relationship because that would have been more of a romantic man-woman relationship!

Ruku's gradual transition into a negative character after seeig Jodha Jalal proximity would have made sense - but recent OTT behavior is just disgusting to watch! 🤢

Loved the quote in red. 🤣. Gradual transition into negative character would have been nice but it would have been more sadder because we would have been more attached to her character.  If they had shown her straight up evil would have been better then her looking bipolar now.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i will say it again when the hsow started and smiley was potraying ruquiya role till that ekta handle it with care but now it ripped totally, now she look more like greedy sautan of ekta K shows
swtngl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Hehe, another Ruqaiyaa thread. Grab me the popcorn, someone. 😆 Bring on the war. 😆

Can we share the popcorn? 😃😆😆
swtngl thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayamagic

i will say it again when the hsow started and smiley was potraying ruquiya role till that ekta handle it with care but now it ripped totally, now she look more like greedy sautan of ekta K shows

Yea, she is like the "greedy sautan of ekta K shows." After the miscarriage she is going to become more abhorable.