IPKKND OS - Bonds - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi blayde, 😊

You showed Arnav and Anjali's relationship so beautifully. They have such a sweet sisterly-brotherly relationship. I really liked  how you showed that the entrance of Khushi in their life just made their relationship stronger. Also, I liked how Anjali apperaictes and adores her sister-in-law for entering her brothers life and filling it with joy and happiness. ⭐️

Thank you for the PM. 😊
So again no surprise that I'm replying really late. 
I read both bonds and a little wish just now! And both of them are just adorable!!! Cant decide which one I loved more. I loved how you portrayed Arnav and Anjali's relationship as beautiful as it once used to be in the show. And the best part is that this Anjali is a lot more understanding towards ArHi. How I wish the show was like this(I have noticed I tend to say that a lot when I read your work) especially when you wrote that "other woman" line.

and this OS not only showed arnav and anjali's bond but arhi's aswell. I like how they are a tuned to each other and their silent communication just amazes me!

I want to write lot more, but from phone so I'll rest at this. Will comment on a little wish soon.

p.s. Thanks for sending me the links despite of my terribly late replies.
Edited by nine2 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by nine2

So again no surprise that I'm replying really late. 
I read both bonds and a little wish just now! And both of them are just adorable!!! Cant decide which one I loved more. I loved how you portrayed Arnav and Anjali's relationship as beautiful as it once used to be in the show. And the best part is that this Anjali is a lot more understanding towards ArHi. How I wish the show was like this(I have noticed I tend to say that a lot when I read your work) especially when you wrote that "other woman" line.

and this OS not only showed arnav and anjali's bond but arhi's aswell. I like how they are a tuned to each other and their silent communication just amazes me!

I want to write lot more, but from phone so I'll rest at this. Will comment on a little wish soon.

p.s. Thanks for sending me the links despite of my terribly late replies.

So glad you liked both reads! I definitely chose to show Anjali in her supportive role, as she was first portrayed originally on the show. Their brother-sister caring relationship was very endearing. And it also brings me joy to know that at least one other person out there wished some events on the show would've turned out the way I ended up writing them in my stories! 

ps - I don't care how late you reply, because I know you always get around to it! I love reading your quality words, your insight and your thoughts! (It's why I continue to send you my updates 😊)
beautiful !!! always loved arnav and anjali's bond.. they are best sister and brother and arnav's khushi is always in whatever he is doing... way khushi have changed arnav and his outlook, his behaviour, his way of thinking and also ways to treat people... like he treated anjali on raksha bandhan day.. loved the OS...  😃

thanks for pm 😊
I don't have a real brother so i've always missed the special brother-sister bond. 
But i could connect with the OS very well...do write more.
take care

luv,
neha