Qubool Hai

*|| Isspecial Shaksiat-E-Khaas # 19 -QH MOTW ||*~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
WAIT ! I change my answer to the hair or stubble question!!

I just realized that if he grows his stubble he mever cut his hair =| eventually i would mind caue i dont want asad lookin like goldie locks! =| okay i prefer him to ut his hair cause i dont mind clean shaven asad LMFAO.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jazzy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*|| Isspecial Shaksiat-E-Khaas # 19 -QH MOTW ||*~ (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
She had to throw in the thongs or boxers questions...Oye...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jazzy--Shayari-

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I hope i answered correctly ROFL

-Jazzy-

-Jazzy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jazzy-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Originally posted by -Jazzy-

CONGRATULATIONS ROSHH!

Reserved. I'll be back with some good questions.

Okay, question time!

1. If Karan decided that he would only grow a stubble or cut his hair, which one would you rather have him do? There is no room for both.  

Grow a stubble. i dont really care about the hair.. i like stubble on him cause i really like it on ASad's character.. it makes Asad's character rough and tough.. and i like that. Embarrassed

Decent answer actually. Because in the BNHH sequence, his hair was long but he still looked hot. Embarrassed

2. Would you rather have Ghafoor give up his topi to Razia give up her wig?

RAAZIA's WIG! i love Gaffu and his topi. Cry

I keep saying that Ghafoor's topi is the sexiest thing in QH. That would have been my answer too! He looks classy as hell with that thing. 

3. On a scale of 10-10, how big of a douche is Ayaan in your opinion?

Well I think aayan means well, he is just really emotional.. thats his flaw.. but he is a douche when it comes to outcastin Asad like the way he does. Ouch That really irritates me.. so 7/10?

He's more impulsive than emotion so I can see where you're coming from. He has been good on the AyRa front lately. I have to give him that. Maybe he'll mature one day. Wishful thinking but a girl can hope. 

4. When you have to type numbers, do you use the ones on the number pad or the ones on the top?

I use the row at the top LOL

Good.  Because I associate the number pad with hardcore software/gamer types. But that's just me. 

5. Pepsi or coke?

Neither. LOL I dont drink soft drinks or juices. i only drink Water and fresh veggie juice cause im a health freak LOL but occasionally when i do have it the RARE times i do then I prefer Pepsi LOL

Hug Hug Veggie juice is disgusting though. Especially the shit they serve at Jamba Juice.

6. Are you a computer addict? i.e. Is your laptop generally warmer than your heart?

Actually no. My hearts warmer LOL because Im RARELY on a laptop.. i usually come online from my phone cause im always on the go LOL

That's good to hear Rosh! Heart should be nice and warm. It's frustrating to be online through your phones though! All those typoss...

7. This question is a Jazzy special. Thongs or boxers?

I still think its a bit personal ROFL but BOXERS.. and i wear boxers to sleep .. LOL .. I dont even touch thongs.. i think its to s**tty. Ermm plus im a comfort freak LOL and i feel CUTER believe it or not with boxers than thongs Ermm okay this question is WAYY weird LOL im gonna stop talking now LOL

Okay, before you think I am a creepy lesbian stalker, let me clarify. LOL This question is a Jazzy special because it tells a lot about someone's personality. Are you the girly type that cares more about how you look than your own comfort? That sort of thing...

8. Sweaty guys or burpy guys?

Sweaty guys Blushing i find burps and farts revulting Ouch.. its natural to humans but theres a bathroom for a reason D'oh ROFL sweat on men makes them sexy Blushing

Eww, just eww. You were supposed to pick but you weren't supposed to like either of them. If someone is sweaty and they try and come near me, I will call the police. 

9. Since you are freshly out of college, are you looking for money or are you looking for a job? Yes, theres a difference.

Neither. IM looking for a CAREER Big smile i chose my degree (Psych) knowing that its not going to get me some high paying executive job or something.. im not in it for the money or for time pass 9 to 5.. im in it for my happiness and the happiness of others who need help.. Embarrassed

Awwhh, I gotcha! That's beautiful answer! Big smile

10. If you had to be locked in a jail cell with either Razia or Tannu, who would you choose?

Raazia. LOL Tannu ek mamooli si khiladi hai... Raazia is the BIG SHABANG! Cool Im sure she'd have PLENTY of stories to tel.. plus im a psych lover so id have a FIELD day with getting to know her and why she does what she does.. i wanna know the REAL Raazia Wink

And she could hatch up a plan to run away!

11. And last but not the least, who do you like more.. Asad or Ayaan? (pssst, the answer is always Vikram. NOBODY beats that hottie). 

Gaffur. Day Dreaming

How could I even forget? I hope I haven't angered the GhaZia gods. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada-Shayari-DreA

-Jazzy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jazzy-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

She had to throw in the thongs or boxers questions...Oye...LOL

Whats that supposed to mean? ShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shayari-DreA

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Hahaha jazzy ! Awesome q's! And i love sweaty guys! Damn not! But only if tey smell good sweaty! No garlic an onion BO! Hajahahaha

And nah i prefer comfort.. Plus i find thongs revulting.

And i changed my answer to first q! I chose hair cut instead! Haha

-Jazzy-

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Congo roshni

And I will come back with some questions

-Shayari-

Nandiniraizaada