Qubool Hai

*|| Isspecial Shaksiat-E-Khaas # 19 -QH MOTW ||*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

congrats Rosh *Hug*

my question. Why do i love your username so much??

Shocked Well I just switched usernames recently LOL it was LoveRosh before..

but i choose and LOVE Shayari because I was addicted to the song at them time, "Mein Shayar toh nahi." and id kept humming it.. and also Zoe's Shayari is one of my ALL TIME fav things about QH. So these two things plus my want for a new user name and my love for QH at the moment made me go with Shayari LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*|| Isspecial Shaksiat-E-Khaas # 19 -QH MOTW ||*~ (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by |Persephone|

Congratulations Rosh! Finally I get to seek my revenge LOL
Congrats RoshHug

Yeah  I also got the chance to cook,Bake,roast and fry to Rosh Evil SmileROFL

-BolNaHalke-

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

Rosh!

I've been seeing you ALL over QH forum!

And now that you're on the hot seat, I might as well take advantage of this and grill you as much as possible!

So let's begin.

1. Which was the first addictive forum you came across on I-F?

oh my Ouch hard question LOL.. first addictive forum is a THROWBACK to Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan days.. I used to be a HUGE fan of Bharat and Aditi (mohit malik and shamin manna) and i remember my BA toli from thereEmbarrassed thats was the FIRST place i ever interacted  in chat club and fan club of the couple so it was rather addictive LOL

2. What's the significance behind the username Shayari?

HEHE i answered Yaari the same above LOL (Glance at the above post? Embarrassed)

3. AsYa or AyRa? Why?

Dont do that to me. Cry im not trying to be diplomatic but they genuinly are both TIED in importance to me Cry.. 

4. SRK or Salman Khan? Why?

Neither LOL.. honestly im a Karan Arjun fan.. i liked them both equally and their past movies made me their fan but recently both actors movies are MAHA boring and dumb. Confused i like movies for GOOD content not time pass   LOL so neither have been impressing me lately.. but if we are judging and choosing from PAST works then by HONESTLY a MARGIN maybe .00000000001% SRk edges out Salman. Embarrassed

5. Best friends around here?

Wel I dont have any Besties on Qh forum.. i think ive been chummy with a variety of people and im a friendly person so diplomatic answer is that everyone I interact with is my friend LOLEmbarrassed (at least i consider them to be even if they dont ROFL).. but best friends on QH forum i dont know if I have any LOL

On IF my closest come closest friends are Gun, Gur, Rav, Mel, and Khushi 

6. What's your opinion on having online friends? Do you think you can share a personal
 secret/talk with your online friends?

Tough Question.. Honestly i share a lot of personal drama with my CLOSEST buds and those are the names i mentioned above.. and i feel like i can share a LOAD with them, sometimes it helps me unwind and get things off my heart and mind that i feel its BETTEr to share with people you dont SEE in person on a daily basis. I feel its easier to talk to unknown faces because of lack of judgement and honest answers. I do share personal stuff with my closest buddies and i personally dont have any issue with tthat.. but i dont TRUST anyone with PERSONAL information.. such as where I live and where i go to school and serious personal details cause there is always a SAFTEY Gate up for me on that.. internet isnt THAT safe to give out personal details to ANYONE no matter how close they are too you. Sharing feelings and personal thoughts though i dont have any probs with like i said cause I think its sometimes easier to do that with people whom you do not see then it is to do with people who you do interact with on an everyday basis in real life. 

But at the end its a POV thing..whatever the individual prefers and their decision LOL

Edited by -Shayari- - 23 August 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior...vidhi..-RohitMaxwell-

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deepali-

Originally posted by |Persephone|

Congratulations Rosh! Finally I get to seek my revenge LOL
Congrats RoshHug

Yeah  I also got the chance to cook,Bake,roast and fry to Rosh Evil SmileROFL

Deepz! Angry please go easy on me man. Cry

-Deepali-

Asya_KaJen

IF-Dazzler

Asya_KaJen

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Congratz

1)Fave colour 

-BolNaHalke-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
shukriya shukriya for answering me :p what if i change my userid to shukriya cz i simply love when zoya says Shukriya and i love Surbhis voice while she says shukriya. oh hell what if someone changes to shukriya before me. i should stop now

-BolNaHalke-

kankabhor

IF-Rockerz

kankabhor

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Congratulations Rosh!!PartyParty

-BolNaHalke-

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--