Qubool Hai

*|| Isspecial Shaksiat-E-Khaas # 19 -QH MOTW ||*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

Ethereal.Surbhi

IF-Dazzler

Ethereal.Surbhi

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
congrats

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shayari-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*|| Isspecial Shaksiat-E-Khaas # 19 -QH MOTW ||*~ (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Congratulations Shayari
You really deserve it dear

-Shayari-

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Congrats Roshh! Hug Very well deserved and LOVE your posts! Big smile Hope to see you back as a DT soon! Embarrassed

-Shayari-

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Rosh!

I've been seeing you ALL over QH forum!

And now that you're on the hot seat, I might as well take advantage of this and grill you as much as possible!

So let's begin.

1. Which was the first addictive forum you came across on I-F?
2. What's the significance behind the username Shayari?
3. AsYa or AyRa? Why?
4. SRK or Salman Khan? Why?
5. Best friends around here?
6. What's your opinion on having online friends? Do you think you can share a personal secret/talk with your online friends?

-Shayari-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
congrats Rosh *Hug*

my question. Why do i love your username so much??

-Shayari-

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Awww thank u beautiful people!!! *hug*

-RohitMaxwell-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
its not difficult to answer my question. answer it before i go for 2/3 days :p

-Shayari-

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Roshni .. LOL like Madonna.. ONE namer ROFL

Nickname:

Rosh, Roshu, and many many others but those are the only two I get called by on IF.. which matter. LOL

Date of Birth

April something or the other ROFL

Place of origin:

Amrica Cool

Hobbies:

Sleeping Day Dreaming and as boring as it sounds - reading new research studies, believe it or not watching news LOL cause im a news junkie LOL, HUGE MOVIES fan (i LOVE Films), learning about new cultures, traveling as much as I can, and hanging with my besties Embarrassed

Profession:

fresh out of school, and currently in the market LOL

How u came to know about IF:

GOD.. long time ago..  06 I think.. always loved indian telly and back then i craved saas bahu shit Stern Smile and always wanted a place to talk about the shows and know what will happen in them.. and a friend tipped me off and thats how i landed up here LOL

Your closest friends on IF:

Wow.. hmm well i have LOADS of buddies here, but im closest to most of my DT buddies whom are Gur (gk_09), Gun (Persephone), Rav (-Ravjot-), Mel (Aahana), Khushi (*Khushii*) but theres SO MANY others i would like to say im chummy with soo you guys know who you are .. Hug

Your favourite color:

Green Embarrassed cause its earthy and reminds me of nature and I love nature Embarrassed

Your favourite film Actor/Actress(Hindi and English):

yikes.. okay.. well, Hollywood i love many but no one is really my FAV upon fav.. cause i think there are SOO many BRILLIANT actors in hollywood to even pick and choose. Embarrassed but whose movies i always have to see no matter what Id say is Keanu Reeves, Leo DiCap, Denzel, Chris Hemsworth, Christian Bale, Sandra Bullock, Katherine Heigl, Emma Watson.. but I swear im missing SO MANY others on this list LOL I have a huge appreciation for Hollywood.

Bollywood not many at all: Hrithik Roshan, PC, Madhuri, Sri, Aamir, Sonali Bendre are my ALL time favs. 

Your favourite Film:(Hindi and English):

English .. I have favs by genre LOL but the movies that I can watch over and over again include: Grease, West Side Story, Gangs of New York, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Titanic, A Walk to Remember, The BlindSide, 27 Dresses, Definitely, Maybe, The Proposal, Speed, HPSeries, Thor, The Dark Knight, I swear I have MANY more LOL 

Bollywood: Padosan, Kati patang, Aradhana, Teezri Manzil, k3G, DTPH, Tehzaab, Mr. India, Pardes, Dil, HSSH, Barfi, Dil Chahta Hai, ZNMD, Rangeela 

Your favourite Cuisine:

Mexican and Italian are tied for me. LOL

as for Indian, its a staple LOL so i feel indians HAVE to love it not matter what. Within Indian food im a Street Food Lover LOL so Pani poori, Vada pav, pav bhaaji, behl poori, ragda petis, Blushing mouths watering. 

Your favourite telly actor/actress :

ACTING WISE ONLY I appreciate GOOD acting in which case my favorites are females: Rati Pandey, Saakshi Tanwar, Gurdeep Kohli, Drashti Dhami. Male - while there are many good looking male actors out there only FEW have impressed me acting wise and those are Iqbal Khan, Ronit Roy, Arjun Bijlani, Karan Tacker, and recently (sorry to say i wasnt a fan of him before cause he personally never impressed me in DMG LOL) KSG. 

Im LIKING atm Surbhi Jyoti, Vikrant Massey, and Ketki Kadam, and Paridhi from JA, but they are really new to me so I cant put them on my favs list just yet.. but I do like their work a lot. Maybe after a few more projects I see them in, I can add or not add them to my list LOL 

BUT : Ketki Kadam is my baby. Blushing I can be her fan no matter what. Day Dreaming

Your favourite Song:

I love ALL SONGS by Rahat fateh ali khan. HE IS GOD SENT. Day DreamingConfession:  I have fantasies about making love to his voice Day Dreaming ROFL ROFL (over sharing? ROFL).. honestly though ALL SONG by him. 

But as a whole I love music very much too LOL so i have losts of fav songs. 

Atm though its Yeh Tunne Kya Kiya which im always humming and one of my all time favs is Rab Ka Shukrana, and Chaha hai tujko.. Embarrassed

Your favourite holiday spot:

Ive been to many places in Europe and India of course, so of all the places Ive been my fav holiday spot has to be in the mountainous areas because i love the atmosphere and being surrounded by mountains Day Dreaming .. so Switzerland LOL I wanna live there LOL

Your favourite T.V programmes:

Okay.. so currently on Indian Telly its obviously QH LOL and im also watching Jodhaa Akbar while its still good ROFL (warna its a K serial so God only knows when itll be screwed over ROFL).. and Im LIKING Do Dil Bandhi ek Doori Se.. for right now.. LOL 

English: Pretty Little Liars, Criminal Minds, TBBT, Elementary, Girls and SUITS

One thing u simply adore about IF and one thing youdislike about IF:

Adore? Well nothing that i adore.. but what i like and appreciate is that i can come and talk about my fav shows with people who share the same interest as me .. and what i dont like is the rudeness and bullying presented by some individuals..over really STUPID things, but the internet will be the internet at the end of the day.. ROFL some things and some people will never change LOL in one ear and out the other I guess Sleepy

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much will u rate Qubool hai show:

Right now its on a HIGH.. its Storyline and acting and everythign is TOP NOTCH material I think so i cant give it below a 9..  (9/10).. 
Who is your favourite character  from this Show and Why :

Humeira Embarrassed cause i love ketki Kadam and humz was my fav since day 1 LOL.. she is just TOO SWEET of a character and is a perfect balance of reserved and forthcoming.. she can be flirty and shy at the same time, and what makes me love her even more is that she is the SWEET AND INNOCENT daughter of two VERY evil people.. LOL makes her standout. 

Other than QH forum which other forums do u visit:

I dont visit any other forums actually LOL I used to when i was DT visit the Viewbies section but atm its just QH Embarrassed

[Layout: Visha_Dhami]
Credit :jyoti06

Edited by -Shayari- - 23 August 2013 at 7:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aswini-Ethereal.Surbhi--epiPhobia--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top