Originally posted by: -Jazzy-

Whats that supposed to mean? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Jazz I love this question of yoursπŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok here i goπŸ˜›

1.Are you serious or fun-loving? 

2.The biggest blooper you've ever made in life? 

3.Your greatest achievement in life? 

4.The first thing you do when you wake up? 

5.Your biggest dream? 

6.What do you regret the most in life? 

7.Your ambition? 

8.Your fav. Comedy/Romanitic movie? 

9.Fav. Romanctic jodi( television/movies) Non QH

10. What other shows you watch

11. What do you prefer being  a Mod or being a nornal member?

12. Your first post on IF

13 What you love about IF

12 What you hate about IF

13 Have you everr got fed up of IF? and why?

Well thats it for now will be back with moreπŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww thank u Nandini!! Jazzys question as personal as it seemed is actually smart! U can tell a lot abou people from such small things! So i appreciate that ! Hehehe an its funny! LMFAO

anyways kk lemme get to ur q's now ;)
RosyRosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Ok here i goπŸ˜›

1.Are you serious or fun-loving? 

I am a mix of both.. more fun loving than serious.. but the thing with my serious side is it onyl shows up when im REALLY irritated or annoyed or angry or sad about something.. and it only lasts for a small time and then im back to fun-loving.. but i have a tendency to hold grudges, and amd really stubborn and hot headed so if something ticks me off and im really passionate about it or take a stance on it.. itll take a while for me to get out of serious mode about it πŸ˜†

2.The biggest blooper you've ever made in life? 

I remember this one time sooo WELLL.. I was reading something with my brother and i pronounced ICICLE incorrectly.. as "IZZIZLE" πŸ€£ and i have no idea why it was so funny but my bro and i laughed for HOURS on end.. im sure ive had MAJOR bloopers but that was the one i remember most clearly because we laughed for hours πŸ˜†

3.Your greatest achievement in life? 

I have yet to achive something πŸ˜† im not some prodigy or smart butt or super duper talented  to have accomplished something by 22 πŸ˜† but personally iv seen been to and traveled around 12 countries already which i think is an achievement πŸ˜‰ not many average people like me get to see so many countries by age 19 .. πŸ˜† and my college degree. .im proud of myself for it soo that will always be there πŸ˜†

4.The first thing you do when you wake up? 

PEE πŸ€£ 

5.Your biggest dream? 

To run my own rehab center for special needs children πŸ˜³ to help in getting them adjusted to their lives and making em easier to function with their special needs. 

6.What do you regret the most in life? 

Normally im SUPER flirty and out there..πŸ˜† but there was this ONE guy in high school that was just DAMN HOT and damn fine and damn EVERYTHING β˜ΊοΈ jock, popular, sooo FREAKING HOt body and face, smart! he was just one of those DREAM high school sweet hearts everyone would crave as a teenager πŸ˜† had a HUGE crush on him but back then i was SOO INtrovert and didnt have courage to do anything.. so i regret NOT being the way I am now.. up front and say whats on my mind πŸ˜†.. if i were how i am currently id have told the guy i liked him.. so i regret that. πŸ˜³

7.Your ambition? 

To give my parents everything theyve given my 10 fold. They genuinely have given EVERYTHING to my bro and I and we live very humbly.. so I just wish I could give them everything theyve NEVER done for themselves cause theyve put us before their dreams. So basically to be successful and make this PERSONAL ambition come true. One day. 

8.Your fav. Comedy/Romanitic movie? 

The Proposal πŸ˜†

9.Fav. Romanctic jodi( television/movies) Non QH

Right now its Donna and Harvey from Suits πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

10. What other shows you watch

I am following Jodhaa akbar and Do dil bandi doori se.. but im not addicted to them like I am Qh.. πŸ˜† just following while they are good.. 

I love american shows though more atm.. so my PLL, Suits, Elementary, TBBT, Criminal Minds, Girls on HBO are my favs. 

11. What do you prefer being  a Mod or being a nornal member?

πŸ˜† Nice question. Well I PREFER being a Normal Member .. because its SOO EASY.. just coming and going when i please.. saying what i want to say and not being constricted and politcally correct all the time πŸ˜† and it gives me the leeway to enjoy IF discussions in peace.. 

Moderation HOWEVEr, has become a HABIT. πŸ˜†.. even if i dont want to do it, once a MOD always a Mod πŸ˜†.. it becomes a habit.. If i see something WRONG I have to report it πŸ˜†.. for example. Moderation has its PERKS because if I werent a mod i wouldnt have met my AWESOME friends whom im pretty close with for example.. 

But if i had to choose id prefer being a normal member as long as I can.. πŸ˜³ But i will end up going back as a MOd because like I said.. once a mod always a mod πŸ˜† might as well do what I can to make sure IF is a safe and healthy place to talk.. and I like to help out πŸ˜³

12. Your first post on IF

My first POSt? That was in Saregamapa forum.. I posted on a thread asking about voting πŸ˜†

My first THREAD was in Tumhari Disha forum πŸ˜† When will it end

13 What you love about IF

I like that I can talk to people who have similar interest in shows as me.. and we can discuss things about the show.. where as I cant do that anywhere else.. and i like the creations people make.. I also lOVE spoilers πŸ˜†

12 What you hate about IF

The rudeness and bullying presented by some people 

13 Have you everr got fed up of IF? and why?

PLENTY OF TIMES πŸ˜† Sometimes cause of the atmosphere i was in.. the rudeness/bullying, sometimes cause of lack of urgency in some matters, sometimes decisions I didnt agree with, sometimes members were irritating.. but honestly.. I get over things after a while when I put things in perspective for myself and realize that somethings are so STUPID to be angry over.. in one ear and out the other πŸ˜† .. BUt im always back cause of that .. why waste my time getting fed up and angry over things that mean NOTHING to me personally.. Id rather come and enjoy my time and ignore stupidity πŸ˜†.. Plus IF is an addiction. πŸ€£

Well thats it for now will be back with moreπŸ˜†

thank you for the Q's!!! πŸ€— 
Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Am I too late? πŸ˜•.  No?  Yayyy!!!!  Congrats for making member of the week.  My question. πŸ˜Š.  If a Nissan Quashqai has more boot space than the Juke then what is my favourite colour? πŸ˜ƒ
RosyRosh thumbnail
^ lmfaooo Xarina- urmm Red? Haha
-Deepali- thumbnail
Rosh.. I  won't  grill you so much so here are some Questions for youπŸ˜›πŸ€£

1.- Can you cry under water? 
2.- How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered? 
3.- Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... But it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to? 
4.- Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity? 
5.- Why does a round pizza come in a square box? 
6.- What disease did cured ham actually have? 
7.- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage? 
8.- Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours? 
9.- If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing? 
10.- Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV? 
11.- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground? 
12.- Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway. 
13.- Why you watch  QH ?
14.- Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? 
15.- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him? 
16.- Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ? 
Coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat? 
18.- Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs! 
19.- If Wile E. The coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner? 
20.- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from? 
21.- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? 
22.- Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? 
23.- Why did you just try singing the two songs above? 
24.- Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt? 
25.- Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window? 

26-  pick one You like and give reason Why you Like ..🀣

Asad or Zoya ?

Ayan or Humera?

Razia or Tanveer ?

Dilsad or shireen ?

27 -What are your Hobbies?

28-What are your fav dessert?
29-  if you have been given an Aladdin lamp, what will you do??

Take care and enjoy on the hot seat🀣

Wow roshni those are awesome answers and honest ones I can tell😊

Well I loved all your answers but especially the dream and the ambition one.πŸ‘πŸΌ

And you are so good at answering I will be back with more πŸ˜ˆ

Deepali wow what lovely questions🀣😈

Would love to read the answers

Good good Asia mauka phir kahan mileagemileageπŸ˜†