Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thongs or boxers jazzy!? 🀣 bit personal dont u think? Hahahahahaha kk getting to them! Give me like 10 hahaha
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

oh hell i cant change my id before nov24. i cant wait for that day. stupid rules of IF. 1 yr condition :(

Mhahah aww dont worry im sure no one will take it! And if they do u can always add a symbol or something and make it more special ;)
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

Thongs or boxers jazzy!? 🀣 bit personal dont u think? Hahahahahaha kk getting to them! Give me like 10 hahaha

NOPE! Not personal at all! that simple question tells so much about a girl. Just.. what would you prefer? Not on boys.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jazzy-

CONGRATULATIONS ROSHH!

Reserved. I'll be back with some good questions.

Okay, question time!

1. If Karan decided that he would only grow a stubble or cut his hair, which one would you rather have him do? There is no room for both.  

Grow a stubble. i dont really care about the hair.. i like stubble on him cause i really like it on ASad's character.. it makes Asad's character rough and tough.. and i like that. πŸ˜³

2. Would you rather have Ghafoor give up his topi to Razia give up her wig?

RAAZIA's WIG! i love Gaffu and his topi. πŸ˜­

3. On a scale of 10-10, how big of a douche is Ayaan in your opinion?

Well I think aayan means well, he is just really emotional.. thats his flaw.. but he is a douche when it comes to outcastin Asad like the way he does.  That really irritates me.. so 7/10?

4. When you have to type numbers, do you use the ones on the number pad or the ones on the top?

I use the row at the top πŸ˜†

5. Pepsi or coke?

Neither. πŸ˜† I dont drink soft drinks or juices. i only drink Water and fresh veggie juice cause im a health freak πŸ˜† but occasionally when i do have it the RARE times i do then I prefer Pepsi πŸ˜†

6. Are you a computer addict? i.e. Is your laptop generally warmer than your heart?

Actually no. My hearts warmer πŸ˜† because Im RARELY on a laptop.. i usually come online from my phone cause im always on the go πŸ˜†

7. This question is a Jazzy special. Thongs or boxers?

I still think its a bit personal πŸ€£ but BOXERS.. and i wear boxers to sleep .. πŸ˜† .. I dont even touch thongs.. i think its to s**tty. πŸ€” plus im a comfort freak πŸ˜† and i feel CUTER believe it or not with boxers than thongs πŸ€” okay this question is WAYY weird πŸ˜† im gonna stop talking now πŸ˜†

8. Sweaty guys or burpy guys?

Sweaty guys β˜ΊοΈ i find burps and farts revulting .. its natural to humans but theres a bathroom for a reason  πŸ€£ sweat on men makes them sexy β˜ΊοΈ

9. Since you are freshly out of college, are you looking for money or are you looking for a job? Yes, theres a difference.

Neither. IM looking for a CAREER πŸ˜ƒ i chose my degree (Psych) knowing that its not going to get me some high paying executive job or something.. im not in it for the money or for time pass 9 to 5.. im in it for my happiness and the happiness of others who need help.. πŸ˜³

10. If you had to be locked in a jail cell with either Razia or Tannu, who would you choose?

Raazia. πŸ˜† Tannu ek mamooli si khiladi hai... Raazia is the BIG SHABANG! πŸ˜Ž Im sure she'd have PLENTY of stories to tel.. plus im a psych lover so id have a FIELD day with getting to know her and why she does what she does.. i wanna know the REAL Raazia πŸ˜‰

11. And last but not the least, who do you like more.. Asad or Ayaan? (pssst, the answer is always Vikram. NOBODY beats that hottie). 

Gaffur. 

RosyRosh thumbnail
WAIT ! I change my answer to the hair or stubble question!!

I just realized that if he grows his stubble he mever cut his hair =| eventually i would mind caue i dont want asad lookin like goldie locks! =| okay i prefer him to ut his hair cause i dont mind clean shaven asad LMFAO.
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She had to throw in the thongs or boxers questions...Oye...πŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
I hope i answered correctly 🀣
Nutella. thumbnail
Nutella. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

She had to throw in the thongs or boxers questions...Oye...πŸ˜†

Whats that supposed to mean? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Hahaha jazzy ! Awesome q's! And i love sweaty guys! Damn not! But only if tey smell good sweaty! No garlic an onion BO! Hajahahaha

And nah i prefer comfort.. Plus i find thongs revulting.

And i changed my answer to first q! I chose hair cut instead! Haha