Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^^^ I'll see what I can do. Easy questions say nothing about a person though.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lmfaoo true 🤣 okay have at it then!
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg congratzzz Roshh 🤗
will think of more later..for now tell who do you like more humaira or zoya? 😆
RosyRosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asya_KaJen

Congratz

1)Fave colour

Green ( answere on previous page as well lol!!) cause it reminds me of nature and is earthy and i love that. 😳
RosyRosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

omg congratzzz Roshh 🤗
will think of more later..for now tell who do you like more humaira or zoya? 😆

Awww! Thanks vidhi!

And REALLY tough but Humeira 😳 i love zoe as well! But i appreciate humz a lot more cause she is very sweet, quiet and reserved but can be spunky forthcoming an flirty in moderation! Love her more because he is ghazias daughter and she is nothing like them. I appreciate that she is more a result of nature and upbringing due to enviornment than nurture and upbringing do to genetics. Plus ifeel like she is quite mature.
..vidhi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shayari-

Awww! Thanks vidhi!

And REALLY tough but Humeira 😳 i love zoe as well! But i appreciate humz a lot more cause she is very sweet, quiet and reserved but can be spunky forthcoming an flirty in moderation! Love her more because he is ghazias daughter and she is nothing like them. I appreciate that she is more a result of nature and upbringing due to enviornment than nurture and upbringing do to genetics. Plus ifeel like she is quite mature.

It feels so good when someone has the same rare opinion
I loveee humaira too
..vidhi.. thumbnail
do u read novels?if yes then what genre?
RosyRosh thumbnail
Hehe!! Yh vidhi love humz! Plus she was the reason i started watching the show so she has a special place with me! Haha

And novels! I used to read sooo much but rcently havent had time to as im always on the go but when i get time i still sit and read what i can.

I prefer reading classics. Ie: if u look on my wattpad on kindle its all classics haha.

Wuthering heights, tale of two citys, pride and prejudice, olver twist, great gatsby, etcc..

I started reading the illiad and the oddessy but havent had time to continue with it. Not even halfway through illiad.

I used to read a lot of murder mystery and thriller books as well john grishams one of my favs! A time to kill is one of my all time favs.

But recently its te classics. But ive read an eclectic variety wheter jts romance, sci fi, crime, mystery, thriller, or even chicken soup for the soul types...at the end of the day i like good content no matter what its in: films tv books .. Everything has to keep my attention and be worth my time.Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh hell i cant change my id before nov24. i cant wait for that day. stupid rules of IF. 1 yr condition :(
Nutella. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Questions on page 5! ðŸ˜³