machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow! He is so respectful and understanding ! I really his character on the show. I'm also glad to see that while this may be gunjans plan, he gave kudos to both girls (recognizing rachna as well).

Thoughts? 

Ps I wish mayank could be more like him ! 
Edited by machar13 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
don't know. kabhi idhar kabhi udhar.lol
machar13 thumbnail
See I thought prabhu always has been most understanding. Can u give me some examples ? I did stop watching for a while.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Originally posted by: machar13

See I thought prabhu always has been most understanding. Can u give me some examples ? I did stop watching for a while.

I was hooked to this show most but now lost all attraction and lost all memories also .. 😆
Naivedya thumbnail

Originally posted by: machar13

One example is during Mayank and Gunjan's wedding, Seema was making all kinds of outrageous demands from Shayl and both she and her visiting mausi were treating everyone like second class citizens. Prabhu saw right through Seema's greedy ways and demanded an end to it. He didn't hesitate to yell at her and tell her she was wrong. 
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
spot on Machar.👍🏼 Prabhu was awesome

He is the type of man who keeps joint families together for years as he is the constant support for his elders and does his best to keep his wife in place
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
PrabhuQUOTE=machar13]Wow! He is so respectful and understanding ! I really his character on the show. I'm also glad to see that while this may be gunjans plan, he gave kudos to both girls (recognizing rachna as well).

Thoughts? 

[/QUOTE]

🤣 Mayank has lions share of Seema,s genetic material hence he is more of Seema,s son than prabhu😳
So expecting him to be a gentleman like his dad is too much in the asking😳😳
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

PrabhuQUOTE=machar13]Wow! He is so respectful and understanding ! I really his character on the show. I'm also glad to see that while this may be gunjans plan, he gave kudos to both girls (recognizing rachna as well).

Thoughts? 

🤣 Mayank has lions share of Seema,s genetic material hence he is more of Seema,s son than prabhu😳
[/QUOTE]

exactly 😊
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Thoughts? 

[/QUOTE]

😆😆😆
machar13 thumbnail

Thoughts? 

[/QUOTE]. Spot on !