Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

machar13

machar13

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Wow! He is so respectful and understanding ! I really his character on the show. I'm also glad to see that while this may be gunjans plan, he gave kudos to both girls (recognizing rachna as well).

Thoughts? 

Ps I wish mayank could be more like him ! 

Edited by machar13 - 22 August 2013 at 11:30am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tasrRghtMndLftBrainPrincess3101Rangeelaadumbo15pallavi25babu2008rakshaanranitzy_21awesome-raji--Jenelle--VintageWine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prabhu is da best !!!!" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
don't know. kabhi idhar kabhi udhar.lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13

machar13

machar13

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
See I thought prabhu always has been most understanding. Can u give me some examples ? I did stop watching for a while.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RghtMndLftBrainrakshaanra

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by machar13

See I thought prabhu always has been most understanding. Can u give me some examples ? I did stop watching for a while.

I was hooked to this show most but now lost all attraction and lost all memories also .. LOL

Rangeelaa

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by machar13

One example is during Mayank and Gunjan's wedding, Seema was making all kinds of outrageous demands from Shayl and both she and her visiting mausi were treating everyone like second class citizens. Prabhu saw right through Seema's greedy ways and demanded an end to it. He didn't hesitate to yell at her and tell her she was wrong. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rangeelaamachar13rakshaanraVintageWine

rakshaanra

Goldie

rakshaanra

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
spot on Machar.Thumbs Up Prabhu was awesome

He is the type of man who keeps joint families together for years as he is the constant support for his elders and does his best to keep his wife in place

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13VintageWine

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
PrabhuQUOTE=machar13]Wow! He is so respectful and understanding ! I really his character on the show. I'm also glad to see that while this may be gunjans plan, he gave kudos to both girls (recognizing rachna as well).

Thoughts? 

[/QUOTE]

ROFL Mayank has lions share of Seema,s genetic material hence he is more of Seema,s son than prabhuEmbarrassed
So expecting him to be a gentleman like his dad is too much in the askingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aasiyahhaniffmachar13rakshaanraVintageWine-Eris-ZenerDiode

rakshaanra

Goldie

rakshaanra

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

PrabhuQUOTE=machar13]Wow! He is so respectful and understanding ! I really his character on the show. I'm also glad to see that while this may be gunjans plan, he gave kudos to both girls (recognizing rachna as well).

Thoughts? 

ROFL Mayank has lions share of Seema,s genetic material hence he is more of Seema,s son than prabhuEmbarrassed
So expecting him to be a gentleman like his dad is too much in the askingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

exactly Smile

Princess3101

Post Reply New Post

Go to top