Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Why is everyone bashing Drashti? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Farah... Firstly I love your siggy number 1. Ddians think bec they think she issome pprincess that she really is and she shud be one for everyone. Going by her lack of talent she's not even fit to be a slum Princess in my books.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorsscomp32Coeur2PsychoFMS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is everyone bashing Drashti? (Page 4)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

through ur thread one thing i wanna say ... hate mongers has crossed their all the limits of bashing , it started with them , majority is banned now and some other DD haters just hid behind them and did DD bashing ... Hate monger's was some other level ... the kind of comments they made about a " Woman " ... i have seen same ppl bashing KSG, barun ( their fav Bashing stars) but they have never made such kind of derogatory comments abt their physical appearance, their Assets  or their Gender like the way they did for Drashti ...and what was her fault ???? she has a huge fan following as HM thinks they r born to remove the Phangirls frm this earth and for this they can stoop to any level ... . and those ppl made the ugliest comments abt Drashti that I can assume only eve teasers or rapist can make 

and with another Gang Rape incidence i wld say Yes such monsters are there in out society ,... if ppl on IF just for their own fun can stoop to this low to make a comment abt a Woman and more than half of HM are women then no wonder some Men rape ...as i see not much difference in their thinking 

First of all let me clear one thing. I am NOT one of the HMs. And I have nothing to do with them.. So I wont Drag Any any of HMs Embarrassed I am commenting here not because you targeted HMs but because you pointed out something.

--the kind of comments they made about a " Woman " ... -- your statement

So you have problem that people (as per you HMs) passed nasty comments and all LOL

well I think you should check all FanFictions. Yup FanFictions of character and actors too

Have you ever read cheap content of Fictions? when ever a writer writes extremely Cheap content there people says 'wow so hot' 'so intense' 'freaking awesome' 'OMG goose bumps' 'OMG I can feel passion'

Like seriously? it means you can write cheapo fiction when ever you want on any characters or actors but you cant say any word about actors  If you say so you are cheap LOL

i mean when writers write cheapo fictions then WRITERS are AWESOME writers and when someone says a word he/she is cheapo ROFL ROFL ROFL

That means if you want to say something about anyone go and write cheap story (fiction) ROFL

Being woman here people write explicit content and people dont have problem with that.. but they want more passionate stuff but one nasty comment and you are doomed ROFL ROFL

Hypocrisy Wink

OMG you actually related gang rape to other people ROFL ROFL
Lol.. IF is the place where people put actors above their self respect and bash people on personal level LOL

and WRITERS (Fans) are the one who write such rape & sex content in IF not other people as far as i know LOL

but at last Hypocrisy zindabaad LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-callmemaybe...-Birdie-AidanQ-DhinChak-Diva-In-ArmorBazigarZaireanNo2Pencil..Asya..enigmatic_zephysscomp32Coeur2PsychoFMSSamraat_92MaNeBhiPyarKiya

kalyanireddy

Goldie

kalyanireddy

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
agreed

AidanQ

AidanQ

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged

through ur thread one thing i wanna say ... hate mongers has crossed their all the limits of bashing , it started with them , majority is banned now and some other DD haters just hid behind them and did DD bashing ... Hate monger's was some other level ... the kind of comments they made about a " Woman " ... i have seen same ppl bashing KSG, barun ( their fav Bashing stars) but they have never made such kind of derogatory comments abt their physical appearance, their Assets  or their Gender like the way they did for Drashti ...and what was her fault ???? she has a huge fan following as HM thinks they r born to remove the Phangirls frm this earth and for this they can stoop to any level ... . and those ppl made the ugliest comments abt Drashti that I can assume only eve teasers or rapist can make 

and with another Gang Rape incidence i wld say Yes such monsters are there in out society ,... if ppl on IF just for their own fun can stoop to this low to make a comment abt a Woman and more than half of HM are women then no wonder some Men rape ...as i see not much difference in their thinking 

This is a very insensitive comment and absolutely uncalled for...how can people who bash Drashti be automatically linked to heinous criminals such as rapists? I have seen numerous fan-made posts dissecting every possible angle of a celeb's asset, is that something you would associate a rapist/sexual-offender with?

Rape is one of the worse kind of crime a female or male can ever be subjected to, and hope no human-being ever undergoes such a terrible situation... Linking some random actors bashing to rape is appalling, to say the least!

Celeb-bashing isn't synonymous with I-F only, it's pretty much present on all discussion-forums or is this rant because your personal favorite has been targetted?

Edited by AidanQ - 24 August 2013 at 5:58am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene--Birdie-Bazigar-DhinChak-Diva-In-ArmorZaireanNo2PencilStar_girlshewolf.sscomp32enigmatic_zephySamraat_92Coeur2PsychoFMSMaNeBhiPyarKiyaBabajiKaThullu

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-AidanQ-Birdie--DhinChak-Diva-In-ArmorZaireansscomp32BabajiKaThullu

-Se-Rene-

-Se-Rene-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Res

-Se-Rene-

-Se-Rene-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

How insensitive and outrageous of you to even mention a horrible tragedy of rape to settle your personal digs with some members. Don't even talk about women as you lack the depth of a tragedy to a fandom.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AidanQ-Birdie--DhinChak-BazigarDiva-In-ArmorZaireanNo2Pencilsscomp32enigmatic_zephySamraat_92

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-AidanQBazigarDiva-In-Armor..Asya..enigmatic_zephysscomp32

Post Reply New Post

Go to top