Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Why is everyone bashing Drashti? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

RoshiniManeet

Goldie

RoshiniManeet

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Lauren cannot be criticized for her dancing. She is a fabulous dancer. No doubt.
As many refer that this program is not just for non-dancers it is all about dancing with someone who is a celebrity...that is the reason why their dancing talent and their popularity with the masses is equally taken in to consideration. Like how Lauren has an advantage in dancing because she is a dancer like wise Drashti also has her advantage because she has a greater fan base.
When non fans of Drashti feel that voting is the reason why Drashti is still holding her ground then it is equally fair that fans fo Drashti feel that Lauren's years of experience as a dancer goes to her advantage. Drashti is a good dancer. She is elegant and if trained like a professional she can soon be among the top dancers.

Yesterday there had been a thread on how many knew Lauren before JDJ and that she has become so popular in a short period of time. But star status is not about becoming famous overnight..it is about holding that position for long...that makes a true star...else there had been many in this industry who have risen fast but fallen as quick. Drashti is here for some years and has established herself as a good actor and dancer but Lauren is yet to do that. If you find Lauren going strong for long then we may conclude she is really a star...

May the best Popular Dancing celebrity win.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya94Aashi_Shona

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is everyone bashing Drashti? (Page 3)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Se-Rene-

-Se-Rene-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

But don't you feel bad when there are 1000 praising posts on her Disapprove Tongue

Ok seriously...except her fans many people think she is not a good performer... so people criticise her alot... praise the real good dancers... and also compare them with her and says that others are better... and that's what we find in this forum... so if it is called bashing then what are we doing here... Confused Only do pooja of the contestants Confused

And don't other people also make posts on Lauren, Sana, Punit, Mukti, Kids... who actually are far better than DD according to almost all the non-DDians... 
Take Lauren... just because she is a trained dancer people make 100 topics on her and about the same thing LOL
See with Mukti it's the opposite... people make 100 topics on her that why and how is she getting votes when she is not known by the viewers LOL
When somene does an aerial act, does same dance form, wears same kind of clothes, does ONE same step in whole act as DD and Salman s/he copied them LOL and of course 100 topics are made on that Tongue

So my innocent question : Is DD still the only victim of this forum ? Tongue
Exactly...Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

tanya94

tanya94

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
super duper agree with you...im a drashti fan ... n i feel she is being targeted too much...
i told one of my friends on if only that i think poor girl is being targeted without any reason n ppl are  saying useless stuff about her n all that..n she replied that if that is happening it means she is doing wellLOL n now i so agree with her

-Dynamite-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dynamite-

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I was shocked by the amount of Drashti bashing posts and comments I saw here ... it's okay if you dont like her but no need to bash... and if you want to express that you dont like her, fair enough we're all entitled to express our opinions but do it respectfully. 

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
through ur thread one thing i wanna say ... hate mongers has crossed their all the limits of bashing , it started with them , majority is banned now and some other DD haters just hid behind them and did DD bashing ... Hate monger's was some other level ... the kind of comments they made about a " Woman " ... i have seen same ppl bashing KSG, barun ( their fav Bashing stars) but they have never made such kind of derogatory comments abt their physical appearance, their Assets  or their Gender like the way they did for Drashti ...and what was her fault ???? she has a huge fan following as HM thinks they r born to remove the Phangirls frm this earth and for this they can stoop to any level ... . and those ppl made the ugliest comments abt Drashti that I can assume only eve teasers or rapist can make 

and with another Gang Rape incidence i wld say Yes such monsters are there in out society ,... if ppl on IF just for their own fun can stoop to this low to make a comment abt a Woman and more than half of HM are women then no wonder some Men rape ...as i see not much difference in their thinking 

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
There r so many contestants but they bash only DD.No one is forcing them to like DD.If u don't like her okay don't bash her if dd fan bash u r fav. how u will like.Not only in JDJ forum in other forum also i have seen bashing others fav. they think theirs fav. is the best.This sort of bashing should be stopped.

..N3rDyM0R0N..

IF-Dazzler

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I dont think that dd is bashed now... she was bashed very much in the beginning , not any more (period)

I think you are referring to the criticism that us going on as bashing Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephysscomp32

ashdev

Groupbie

ashdev

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
i tottalyagree withu ...im also tired of all the post they put for drashti nd u r right abt lauren and sonali but no one see's that but hopefully her fans vote her soo much that she will beat everyone and be the winner of JHALAK DIKHHLAA JAA 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top