Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Why is everyone bashing Drashti? (Page 2)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17Bazigarpari_roxxDiva-In-ArmorNo2PencilShelly1026RamziMeriJaanHashiBooSimi939tistaaBeingBluntcarisma2-Dhoop-BabajiKaThullu

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

But don't you feel bad when there are 1000 praising posts on her Disapprove Tongue

Ok seriously...except her fans many people think she is not a good performer... so people criticise her alot... praise the real good dancers... and also compare them with her and says that others are better... and that's what we find in this forum... so if it is called bashing then what are we doing here... Confused Only do pooja of the contestants Confused

And don't other people also make posts on Lauren, Sana, Punit, Mukti, Kids... who actually are far better than DD according to almost all the non-DDians... 
Take Lauren... just because she is a trained dancer people make 100 topics on her and about the same thing LOL
See with Mukti it's the opposite... people make 100 topics on her that why and how is she getting votes when she is not known by the viewers LOL
When somene does an aerial act, does same dance form, wears same kind of clothes, does ONE same step in whole act as DD and Salman s/he copied them LOL and of course 100 topics are made on that Tongue

So my innocent question : Is DD still the only victim of this forum ? Tongue

DD is only Victim here psycho. CryCryCry   because other contestant doesn't have fandom naa CryCry

the simple thing is people cant accept simple fact.. there is a THICK line between bashing and criticism but when ever non ddian said anything about DD it was always bashing as per new rule..

there is only one option in forum Do pooja of DD or Get Lost Cry

Yup here people can critics lauren sana and anyeone even kids but cant critics devi DD Cry

You cant even say anything about her lipstick color you will be bashed on personal level

who is real victim? we or DD?Cry

Edited by MSmyworldMS - 22 August 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17Diva-In-ArmorNo2Pencil..Asya..tistaaSimi939HashiBooBeingBluntCoeur2PsychoFMS-Dhoop-

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17Purple-PikaDiva-In-ArmorNo2PenciltistaaSimi939HashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-BabajiKaThullu

ksgfannumber1 Senior Member
ksgfannumber1
ksgfannumber1

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Clap

Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

But don't you feel bad when there are 1000 praising posts on her Disapprove Tongue

Ok seriously...except her fans many people think she is not a good performer... so people criticise her alot... praise the real good dancers... and also compare them with her and says that others are better... and that's what we find in this forum... so if it is called bashing then what are we doing here... Confused Only do pooja of the contestants Confused

And don't other people also make posts on Lauren, Sana, Punit, Mukti, Kids... who actually are far better than DD according to almost all the non-DDians... 
Take Lauren... just because she is a trained dancer people make 100 topics on her and about the same thing LOL
See with Mukti it's the opposite... people make 100 topics on her that why and how is she getting votes when she is not known by the viewers LOL
When somene does an aerial act, does same dance form, wears same kind of clothes, does ONE same step in whole act as DD and Salman s/he copied them LOL and of course 100 topics are made on that Tongue

DD is only Victim here psycho. CryCryCry   because other contestant doesnt have fandom naa CryCry

the simple thing is people cant accept simple fact.. there is a THICK line between bashing and criticism but when ever not ddian said anything about DD it was always bashing as per new rule..

there is only one option is forum Do pooja of DD or Get Lost Cry

Yup here people can critics lauren sana and anyeone even kids but cant critics devi DD Cry

You cant even say anything about her lipstick color you will be bashed on personal level

The funny thing is even when neutral viewers/members make a simple post to criticise DD, people make it a war zone because they simply can't read anything against her... and then they say we bash her all the time... LOL 

Guys if only you could accept criticism and not start fighting maybe there would be less DD bashing... ever thought about that Sleepy

I personally come here to give my POV and don't expect to see people jumping on me... so obviously when someone will attack me I will criticise DD even more LOL

I have seen so many topics where the other contestants are bashed because they "copied" DD and Salman ROFL And when someone makes a post on DD/Salman copying the others, it's like if the TM committed a crime LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBluntBabajiKaThullu

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

DD is only Victim here psycho. CryCryCry   because other contestant doesnt have fandom naa CryCry

the simple thing is people cant accept simple fact.. there is a THICK line between bashing and criticism but when ever not ddian said anything about DD it was always bashing as per new rule..

The funny thing is even when neutral viewers/members make a simple post to criticise DD, people make it a war zone because they simply can't read anything against her... and then they say we bash her all the time... LOL 

Guys if only you could accept criticism and not start fighting maybe there would be less DD bashing... ever thought about that Sleepy

I personally come here to give my POV and don't expect to see people jumping on me... so obviously when someone will attack me I will criticise DD even more LOL

I have seen so many topics where the other contestants are bashed because they "copied" DD and Salman ROFL And when someone makes a post on DD/Salman copying the others, it's like if the TM committed a crime LOL

Totally Agree @ RedThumbs Up

@ blue thats the Main reason people bash DD more and more Sleepy And i am one of them Of course i never liked DD But i hardly bashed her because i didnt care i didnt like her i didnt care

but when i came to IF i saw even if you take DD's name being Non ddian you will be bashed left right and center and that too on personal level  with bitchy words Sleepy

thats the Reason i started to bash her more LOL  kuch bhi bolo people will say "You are jealous soul"  &  "see your face in mirror" and these are simple complements from them LOL

and bitchy words are  to return gift to Critics LOL

Lol i know what ever DD do is awesome and rest are faltu LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17Diva-In-Armortistaa-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

ksgfannumber1 Senior Member
ksgfannumber1
ksgfannumber1

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appu1981

Firstly I'm not a Drashti fan but I feel that she is being discussed n bashed a bit too much.
As per my knowledge the format of jhalak is that CELEBRITY NON DANCERS will compete
and votes okay a big big role in who will go ahead

In this scenario, when Lauren and sonali are participating, isn't the show already unfair...
Why only target Drashti?? Just because she has a huge fan base n gets more votes??
At the end of the day, public opinion is most important and she may end up winning the show as well..
We audience are getting entertained.. And that's what should matter to us

Dear, just for your information JDJ is all about dancing with celebrity. there is no such rule saying only 'Non Dancers'.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorShelly1026RamziMeriJaanSimi939tistaa-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

..Asya.. IF-Rockerz
..Asya..
..Asya..

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Totally Agree @ RedThumbs Up

@ blue thats the Main reason people bash DD more and more Sleepy And i am one of them Of course i never liked DD But i hardly bashed her because i didnt care i didnt like her i didnt care

but when i came to IF i saw even if you take DD's name being Non ddian you will be bashed left right and center and that too on personal level  with bitchy words Sleepy

thats the Reason i started to bash her more LOL  kuch bhi bolo people will say "You are jealous soul"  &  "see your face in mirror" and these are simple complements from them LOL

and bitchy words are  to return gift to Critics LOL

Lol i know what ever DD do is awesome and rest are faltu LOL

@Red i totally agree with you dear
in this forum for ddians all the people who don't like dd are bashers
ddians always critics lauren  but when it comes to dd criticism is called bashingLOL

Edited by ..Asya.. - 22 August 2013 at 1:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armortistaa-Dhoop-BeingBluntBabajiKaThullu

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
agree...Thumbs Up

Go to top