Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Why is everyone bashing Drashti?

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly I'm not a Drashti fan but I feel that she is being discussed n bashed a bit too much.
As per my knowledge the format of jhalak is that CELEBRITY NON DANCERS will compete
and votes okay a big big role in who will go ahead

In this scenario, when Lauren and sonali are participating, isn't the show already unfair...
Why only target Drashti?? Just because she has a huge fan base n gets more votes??
At the end of the day, public opinion is most important and she may end up winning the show as well..
We audience are getting entertained.. And that's what should matter to us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Agree.
she and shaan is only one to desreved show since they are non dancer and from begging they are performing.
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What do u expect from them --- They r doing what they want 2 do in their post --- BUT by opening this post u r just giving them another chance 2 do their Bhajan Kirtan . 
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thats a nice question but even bashers don't know the reason why they are actually doing it, May be they think they are the only right people rest like fans are not humans, Some will say show ir rigged, Some will say DD is not getting votes n voting does matter n Channal is supporting her so many reason but only thing commen is Drashti still they will claim She is not popular 🀣
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So do  u expect all will praise Drashi as hail Drasti πŸ˜† , look around u will find many drasti praising threads , lots of member praising her like some bollywood star only we need little durdrasti to see that . Infact this Jhadu De Jhadu IF forum gulp away many members due to drasti fans as many cant tolerate to hear anything against princess Drasti.

Dont  u think it will become a  monotonous forum where all will only praise their favorite , without having difference in opinion ? 
Edited by ramjaane - 10 years ago
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There is no need to bash anyone. Everyone has their advantages and disadvantages this season
However, I disagree that Jhalak is only for non-dancers. As discussed in detail on other posts, there is no such rule.

If Drashti and Lauren can be civil with each other, so should we 😊 Edited by Shelly1026 - 10 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appu1981

Firstly I'm not a Drashti fan but I feel that she is being discussed n bashed a bit too much.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

As per my knowledge the format of jhalak is that CELEBRITY NON DANCERS will compete
and votes okay a big big role in who will go ahead

as far as mine,to compete in JDJ you need to be a celebrity. dancer and non dancers DO not matter

In this scenario, when Lauren and sonali are participating, isn't the show already unfair...

blame channel if you want
they have the every right to participate
and lauren is the most deserving winnerπŸ‘

Why only target Drashti?? 

hello!! even lauren is targeted!! kids and shaan also are criticizedπŸ₯±
and mainly because colors is favouring her

Just because she has a huge fan base n gets more votes??

huge fan base yes,but huge votes?? umm...
that will always be a secret for us
ST,shaan also have huge fanbases yet they do get into bottom 3 and ST is outπŸ˜•

At the end of the day, public opinion is most important and she may end up winning the show as well..

if i am part of public,i say lauren should win
sana was my second choice

We audience are getting entertained.. And that's what should matter to us

that's a paradox here. If entertainment matters,you should probable vote for almost all of them not only DDπŸ˜›

But don't you feel bad when there are 1000 praising posts on her πŸ˜’ πŸ˜›

Ok seriously...except her fans many people think she is not a good performer... so people criticise her alot... praise the real good dancers... and also compare them with her and says that others are better... and that's what we find in this forum... so if it is called bashing then what are we doing here... πŸ˜• Only do pooja of the contestants πŸ˜•

And don't other people also make posts on Lauren, Sana, Punit, Mukti, Kids... who actually are far better than DD according to almost all the non-DDians... 
Take Lauren... just because she is a trained dancer people make 100 topics on her and about the same thing πŸ˜†
See with Mukti it's the opposite... people make 100 topics on her that why and how is she getting votes when she is not known by the viewers πŸ˜†
When somene does an aerial act, does same dance form, wears same kind of clothes, does ONE same step in whole act as DD and Salman s/he copied them πŸ˜† and of course 100 topics are made on that πŸ˜›

So my innocent question : Is DD still the only victim of this forum ? πŸ˜›
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

But don't you feel bad when there are 1000 praising posts on her πŸ˜’ πŸ˜›

Ok seriously...except her fans many people think she is not a good performer... so people criticise her alot... praise the real good dancers... and also compare them with her and says that others are better... and that's what we find in this forum... so if it is called bashing then what are we doing here... πŸ˜• Only do pooja of the contestants πŸ˜•

And don't other people also make posts on Lauren, Sana, Punit, Mukti, Kids... who actually are far better than DD according to almost all the non-DDians... 
Take Lauren... just because she is a trained dancer people make 100 topics on her and about the same thing πŸ˜†
See with Mukti it's the opposite... people make 100 topics on her that why and how is she getting votes when she is not known by the viewers πŸ˜†
When somene does an aerial act, does same dance form, wears same kind of clothes, does ONE same step in whole act as DD and Salman s/he copied them πŸ˜† and of course 100 topics are made on that πŸ˜›

So my innocent question : Is DD still the only victim of this forum ? πŸ˜›

DD is only Victim here psycho. 😭😭😭   because other contestant doesn't have fandom naa 😭😭

the simple thing is people cant accept simple fact.. there is a THICK line between bashing and criticism but when ever non ddian said anything about DD it was always bashing as per new rule..

there is only one option in forum Do pooja of DD or Get Lost 😭

Yup here people can critics lauren sana and anyeone even kids but cant critics devi DD 😭

You cant even say anything about her lipstick color you will be bashed on personal level

who is real victim? we or DD?😭
Edited by MSmyworldMS - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

DD is only Victim here psycho. 😭😭😭   because other contestant doesnt have fandom naa 😭😭

the simple thing is people cant accept simple fact.. there is a THICK line between bashing and criticism but when ever not ddian said anything about DD it was always bashing as per new rule..

there is only one option is forum Do pooja of DD or Get Lost 😭

Yup here people can critics lauren sana and anyeone even kids but cant critics devi DD 😭

You cant even say anything about her lipstick color you will be bashed on personal level

who is real victim? we or DD?😭

The funny thing is even when neutral viewers/members make a simple post to criticise DD, people make it a war zone because they simply can't read anything against her... and then they say we bash her all the time... πŸ˜† 

Guys if only you could accept criticism and not start fighting maybe there would be less DD bashing... ever thought about that πŸ₯±

I personally come here to give my POV and don't expect to see people jumping on me... so obviously when someone will attack me I will criticise DD even more πŸ˜†

I have seen so many topics where the other contestants are bashed because they "copied" DD and Salman πŸ€£ And when someone makes a post on DD/Salman copying the others, it's like if the TM committed a crime πŸ˜†