Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Appu1981

Appu1981

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Firstly I'm not a Drashti fan but I feel that she is being discussed n bashed a bit too much.
As per my knowledge the format of jhalak is that CELEBRITY NON DANCERS will compete
and votes okay a big big role in who will go ahead

In this scenario, when Lauren and sonali are participating, isn't the show already unfair...
Why only target Drashti?? Just because she has a huge fan base n gets more votes??
At the end of the day, public opinion is most important and she may end up winning the show as well..
We audience are getting entertained.. And that's what should matter to us

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellamahelaloverpriya102anku94Aleya14DeeS94venom0311freebird12ashdevsabra_aliKavigalmountains.lovertanya94karina88Amna0521Rose_7tristar03QHGeetLovaindianladyrosie111drashti.dfanwillinarevathinairVirManForLife_StarDiva_halifax004idunnobabygurl10latekatexNinalovekalyanireddyApples94love_arsha01aaradhya-Rimsha-sizzlessyazaibrahimaanchal_cLyla.KhanMarziidesait-Dynamite---aarthi---AkkiLuvsNBT-faria86

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is everyone bashing Drashti?" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i agreeApprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashdevkalyanireddyHashiBoofaria86sscomp32

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Agree.
she and shaan is only one to desreved show since they are non dancer and from begging they are performing.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleya14ashdevVirManForLifewillinahalifax004xNinaloveAadatSeMajboorLyla.Khan-AkkiLuvsNBT-faria86

-SmexyGhost-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
What do u expect from them --- They r doing what they want 2 do in their post --- BUT by opening this post u r just giving them another chance 2 do their Bhajan Kirtan . 

Arnav90

IF-Stunnerz

Arnav90

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thats a nice question but even bashers don't know the reason why they are actually doing it, May be they think they are the only right people rest like fans are not humans, Some will say show ir rigged, Some will say DD is not getting votes n voting does matter n Channal is supporting her so many reason but only thing commen is Drashti still they will claim She is not popular ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

idunno_StarDiva_-Rimsha-sizzles

Bazigar

Bazigar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
So do  u expect all will praise Drashi as hail Drasti LOL , look around u will find many drasti praising threads , lots of member praising her like some bollywood star only we need little durdrasti to see that . Infact this Jhadu De Jhadu IF forum gulp away many members due to drasti fans as many cant tolerate to hear anything against princess Drasti.

Dont  u think it will become a  monotonous forum where all will only praise their favorite , without having difference in opinion ? 

Edited by ramjaane - 22 August 2013 at 11:26am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-idunnoDiva-In-ArmorSimi939BabajiKaThullu

Shelly1026

IF-Rockerz

Shelly1026

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
There is no need to bash anyone. Everyone has their advantages and disadvantages this season
However, I disagree that Jhalak is only for non-dancers. As discussed in detail on other posts, there is no such rule.

If Drashti and Lauren can be civil with each other, so should we Smile

Edited by Shelly1026 - 22 August 2013 at 11:13am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vk1000Arpi17idunnoKanchhi_babygurl10RamziMeriJaanNo2PencilHashiBooananya2010Simi939-Sradha-

LadyDabangg

IF-Rockerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appu1981

Firstly I'm not a Drashti fan but I feel that she is being discussed n bashed a bit too much.

Thumbs Up

As per my knowledge the format of jhalak is that CELEBRITY NON DANCERS will compete
and votes okay a big big role in who will go ahead

as far as mine,to compete in JDJ you need to be a celebrity. dancer and non dancers DO not matter

In this scenario, when Lauren and sonali are participating, isn't the show already unfair...

blame channel if you want
they have the every right to participate
and lauren is the most deserving winnerClap

Why only target Drashti?? 

hello!! even lauren is targeted!! kids and shaan also are criticizedSleepy
and mainly because colors is favouring her

Just because she has a huge fan base n gets more votes??

huge fan base yes,but huge votes?? umm...
that will always be a secret for us
ST,shaan also have huge fanbases yet they do get into bottom 3 and ST is outConfused

At the end of the day, public opinion is most important and she may end up winning the show as well..

if i am part of public,i say lauren should win
sana was my second choice

We audience are getting entertained.. And that's what should matter to us

that's a paradox here. If entertainment matters,you should probable vote for almost all of them not only DDTongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AidanQArpi17Diva-In-ArmorNo2PenciltistaaSimi939sscomp32HashiBooSamraat_92-Sradha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top