Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Damyanti urf savitri: Veer Tum thode ziddi ho, aryal ho, roz khane main Khichadi Kate ho but you are not bad...Tum ache ho Tum mujeh pasad ho...Wink

Wow I didn't think that she would acty ask him again and confess that she likes him
Oh and the way Veer was smitten and impressed shocked by her confession was just wow
Loved his expressions in his face Heart

Oh not to forget how he was admiring her when she was sleeping and the urge to caress her face Embarrassed

Mind losing episode I totally enjoyed it

Now tomorrow she will lie and will take Veer's name...I think even Veer wi support her but later will try to find the truth I guess...

What's say guys?

Please share your view

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

humairaa1-Swetha-svijaya77...anju...prc_fan1panchaaliFIZK6-Moni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tum Hume bahut pasand ho" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Damu confessed  Shocked 
And she asked Veer again too   Shocked  didnt think she would. Well at least she has taken a step forward in their relationship, but she was intoxicated right? Have to watch it yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Angel13

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Yeah she was drunk and confessed
She wil not remember it but surely Veer will
Probably he wi try to stay away from her as he knows her feelings now
but we never know what will happen next as we are getting surprised by their each scene now days
I must say and m glad that now Veer-Damu love story is progressing further little by little
but I also feel from the precap that Veer will soon find out Savitri's truth and will try to a avoid her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Moni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Moni-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I m in love with drunk Damu!!! She is too cute <3

The way she confessed to Veer was so genuine that I m sure Veer's heart melted Embarrassed But then he is Veer and his immediate defense would be to distance himself from her. The scene was too cute I can't stop replaying itHeart Ashish and Ridhi's expressions were perfect!!

-Swetha-Angel13

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Damu doesnt remember anything and it was the first thing Veer thought of when Savi asked him if she said anything whilst being intoxicated. 

-Swetha-Angel13

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

I m in love with drunk Damu!!! She is too cute <3

The way she confessed to Veer was so genuine that I m sure Veer's heart melted Embarrassed But then he is Veer and his immediate defense would be to distance himself from her. The scene was too cute I can't stop replaying itHeart Ashish and Ridhi's expressions were perfect!!

Drunk Damu is definitely very cute  Embarrassed 

She wasnt this cute as Savitri when she became intoxicated during Holi and told Satya she used to be  a princess and he was a sainik. She became the first mature Damyanti and anyway that scene lasted only a few minutes.

Moni ... i loved yesterdays scene too when  they were tryng to get up the hill and Savitri kept on falling back and Veer had to carry her  Embarrassed

And today he didnt know where to put the necklace when he unhooked it from him. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Angel13-Moni-

-Moni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Moni-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

She wasnt this cute as Savitri when she became intoxicated during Holi and told Satya she used to be  a princess and he was a sainik. She became the first mature Damyanti and anyway that scene lasted only a few minutes.

Moni ... i loved yesterdays scene too when  they were tryng to get up the hill and Savitri kept on falling back and Veer had to carry her  Embarrassed

And today he didnt know where to put the necklace when he unhooked it from him. LOL

I never watched the last season but the episodes are getting cuter and cuter. DamVeer's love story in on right track and finally we are getting romantic scenes along with the other elements of the show. Veer was petrified after her confession. When Viddhu came with some leaves and wanted Veer to make Damu smell them the way Veer moved away from her showed how scared he is of loveEmbarrassedTongue

Wish Damu gets intoxicated againLOL or maybe next time both can get intoxicated togetherTongue 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-prc_fan1FIZK6Angel13

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by FIZK6

I never watched the last season but the episodes are getting cuter and cuter. DamVeer's love story in on right track and finally we are getting romantic scenes along with the other elements of the show. Veer was petrified after her confession. When Viddhu came with some leaves and wanted Veer to make Damu smell them the way Veer moved away from her showed how scared he is of loveEmbarrassedTongue

Wish Damu gets intoxicated againLOL or maybe next time both can get intoxicated togetherTongue 

In the first story Savitri was shy, Satya used to make the first move and the first DamVeer were mature and responsible.  I'm not saying this Veer isnt. Damu is more bold and not afraid to do and say what she wants.

Veer didnt want to make Damu smell the leaves, he's obviously afraid of his own feelings and own actions.

It was good that Vidhu wasnt there when Damu confessed. DamVeer need to be alone too instead of Vidhu being there all the time.

If they both get intoxicated then who knows what will happen  
Wink   LOL

-Swetha--Moni-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.