FF-Mirror Image ( Twin ASR's) Thread 4 Upd Pg.159 02/05*

Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Shello πŸ₯³ Time for new thread yet again ! 😳 

Welcome to the Thread 4 of Mirror Image !

A Big heartfelt thanks to all the silent and most of all my faithful readers who never fail to comment and encourage me.Your comments are the only thing that keeps me going πŸ˜ƒ Pl continue to keep it coming !

New Readers most welcome πŸ€— !! For the benefit of the new readers am am putting up the character sketch here again πŸ˜‰..As the name suggests we have ASR twins which means double dose of hotwa 😳

Character Sketches

Arnav Singh Raizada - 26 yr old handsome youngman and the CEO of AR Fashions in Delhi.He is 2 mins elder than his twin brother.He is a sharp minded and arrogant businessman who loves his family.Work is his only girlfriend and wife.Never gives place for sentiments or emotions.Lives life the way he see it.He is straight forward and hardworking.

Aryan Singh Raizada - 26 yr old handsome chill out youngman.He and his brother share the same dashing looks but the similarities end there.He is a very carefree,charming guy and a playboy.A complete opposite to his twin.No one can resist his charms and he leaves lots of broken hearts wherever he goes.Love his family dearly.He is incharge of creations in AR fashions and designs killer outfits.

Khushi Kumari Gupta - 22 yr old gorgeous chirpy girl.She is the only daugher of Shashi and Garima Gupta the owner of one of the largest textile company in Ahmedabad.She is born with the silver spoon but a simple fun loving girl at heart.She had just completed her masters in fashion designing.However she wish to start her career with an internship and training from a very leading Fashion house before taking over her father's business.

Pooja Singh Raizada - 22 yr old sweet fun loving sister of the ASR twins.She returned back to Delhi after completing her masters in fashion designing from a renowned institution in Ahmedabad.She and Khushi studied together and are bestest friends.She has invited Khushi over to delhi to start internship in AR Fashions.

Ananya Singh Raizada - The raizada clan's mother.A very sweet, well educated and kind woman.She is a widow.Now that her sons are old enough, she has given the reins of AR Fashions over to her smart sons who has made it into a big business empire.

Garima Gupta - Khushi's mother.She is well educated and a sweet mother.Always gives preference to Khushi's happiness first.

Shashi Gupta - A very successful and rich businessman and has a name for himself in textile industry.He loves his wife and Daughter very much.Never denies anything to Khushi.Whatever his daughter wished, he ensures she gets it.

There are 3 more new entries in this FF ! 😳 Pl no throwing stones if u dont like any one of the pics i chose.Its purely imaginatory !!

Rohit Sharma - A new intern in AR Fashions.A very charming, friendly guy and seem to be attracted to Pooja and vice versa 😳 Does he know the girl he has crush for is the sister of his bosses 😲

Ishika Singhania - Another new intern and close friend of Rohit.A sweet Bubbly  girl , who is captivated by one of the Raizadas 😳

Jennifer D'souza - Arnav's personal Hot Assistant who isnt all warm and welcome to the new interns 😲😑 and has the hots for Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.

Read on to know more about each one of them and lets go on a ASR twin world tour where there is romance, Confusions and Humour/Nok-Jhoks β­οΈ

Link to previous thread as below

Scroll down for index πŸ˜‰! Update on this will be either tomoro or this weekend 😳

Edited by crazyyfan - 9 years ago
congozz shongoz

update this soonwa

and unresd all my commentswa
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
Cong for new threadπŸ₯³
Waiting for update. Eagerly!!!!!
wat da 

arti di πŸ˜‘

u took my prachi in your FF n never told me ...
n even Mr Walia

grrr hate u for this πŸ˜‘

Edited by MT_loverboy - 10 years ago
Congo for e New thread...update soon:)

Edited by vijiasr08 - 10 years ago
congozz crazyyfanπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Waiting for next part soon