Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir - Help Desk (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 94

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhu-taarey

need 8th oct written update plzzz 

Originally posted by helloo

Regarding updates.. Please can someone post written updates for this ipkkn.. Lately I don't see any updates.. I have to read everyone post to make the whole serial .. I hope no one mind me writing regarding the updates .. Cuz I wasted Hal hour yo read the updates by reading everyone post and then putting together wet happen

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir Written Update For 08 Oct,2013

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir - Help Desk (Page 16)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ipkkndebp

ipkkndebp

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
can comments etc also be posted along with questions ? will be good if it is
thanks

ipkkndebp

ipkkndebp

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
will be great if the India Forums Team can convey this to the people controlling the direction of the show:
please please dont allow ipkknd ebp to be turned into another serial - i.e. Astha is married into Agnihotris and all that stuff...Dead

Let the pyar between Shlok and Aastha intensify until the end of the serial, when they get married.

let there be twists and turns (the revenge plan for example - that goes bad and Astha is saved in the nick of time as a result of shlok's realisation about what a horrible thing hes about to do followed by him falling in pyar with her etc) like an insane roller-coaster on their journey of love BUT definitely NOT being married into Agnihotris (they should live seperately - in a different city like mumbai or in a diff house UNLESS the people wrighting the plot can do the undesired married life situation well)

most viewers wil want to see an amazing pyar story so that is what should be protected/preserved/etc

SO PLEASE DELIVER THIS MESSAGE AND TRY TO PERSUADE THEM SOMEHOW:

NO MARRIAGE INTO AGNIHOTRIS (household) unless...

PROTECT/DEVELOP THE PYAR

INFINITE THANKS ! SmileSmileSmile

Blossom06

Blossom06

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Regarding Video Download

Please can someone help me to know how to download IF videos for android phone.

Actually, I am outstation for 10-15 days and unable to watch IPKKND2 on Tv. So i tried downloading video from video update but i can't find the download on my mobile (i mean in which folder and in what format does it download). I also tried Youtube video. It is successful but Youtube doesn't have a full episode video uploaded. 

I only have mt android phone along with me. Please somebody help me to download the videos, so that i can watch them as per my convenience.

ipkkndebp

ipkkndebp

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Just download a video downloader from google play (android App Store) and download ur desired episode from sites like desi**fo***/tellynagri/etc

Very bad predicament to be in for a ipkknd ebp watcher/fan BUT there's great hope for someone in your situation so long as there Is (decent) Internet connection

Follow the above instructions and you should be fine

Post back about how u went

Until then happy ipkknd ebp'ing Smile

ipkkndebp

ipkkndebp

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
...After downloading the video downloader Open the downloader and go into its browser and type (in the search bar) for example Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir 26th August full (episode) desi**fo*** [or tellynagri/desi-tashan]

Click the appropriate search result then the desired set of links {eg youtube part 1 and so on and click/tap the Download button/icon for each part after you've clicked the link and reached the parts themselves - 1 part is downloaded at a time}

The parts get downloaded onto your downloader app and you can watch it at your convenience from there

Hope this is detailed enuf

Post back to let know the good news Smile Smile

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
At what time ll mahapei be telecast on Sat?

Thanks in advSmile

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

At what time ll mahapei be telecast on Sat?

Thanks in advSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top