Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind (Page 5)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

sadumaneet

Goldie

sadumaneet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I think masses opinion does matter.. tentatively every reality show had rough script  and flow like when Shaan was announced as first contestant almost everyone was sure that he will good and were looking forward to his performance...then Drashti for whom her fans waiting from like year to see in dance reality show so they all excited abt her so channel can't be blind abt all this happening around ... they must have planned accordingly then they introduce trained dancer like Laurean who is not audience choice actually but to make this show more dance based..means even if she will reach finale she can't be winner and if she will win then i will say this show is rigged and votes doesn't matter...Indian audience not really favors foreigner IMO...then kids r there too Iam not sure abt popularity but they surely had that hayye itane chote bache kitana achha perform kar rahe hai ..(viewers opinion) on top of it every other epi MD saying I want daughter like u . all lovey dovey comments so audience gets attached to them..

JDJ 5 - that season was most let down even its grand finale was fika fika ..so much drama Isha's injury, Bharati's excessive comedy drama means channel had kept her just for TRP's because of her deserving candidates like Shibani was eliminated...but then I will not say winner was predecided because GC was most popular among top three..and there was not really any score difference 

so all n all channel try to keep audience happy because only audience gives then revenue and at the end of day its business they will look for their profit for that little bit of manipulation they will do 

p. s. @TM awesome topic after long time i had read some sensible post in this forum 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712-Babelicious-AngeloScurojyoti06Drashtifan4ever-Dhoop-

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I am more concerned not with direct rigging as that is very tough to do but more with indirect ones. This year there has been a lot of allegation of bias from judges. Sometimes it appears to be true as well.

Now with 50% coming from marks, that amounts to indirect rigging which is more dangerous and also cannot be challenged. If this trend continues, it can be much more dangerous.

I can accept channel promoting their actors by more focusing on them either directly by allowing them more airtime as was case with Drashti or indirectly in form of jokes as was case with Sid.

But if they continue with the trend of biased judging that is cheating.

Edited by kaushikbasu - 22 August 2013 at 2:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712DiehardYMfanAngeloScurojyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

Ubiquitos

Goldie

Ubiquitos

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I think it is rigged but not beyond a limit. They have a role in some things while some things are left for the contestants ...contestants can agree to their conditions upto a certain limit...

This is like RP Singh's no ball in RCB vs CSK match in IPL, while some believe it was fixed, others believe it just happened by fault :D :D. I know random analogy :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mountains.loverAngeloScurojyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

Ubiquitos

Goldie

Ubiquitos

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@kaushikbasu: cannot agree more, indirect rigging is the word! Like they may not have a role in this week's elimination but they have a role in giving some contestants 2 or 3 extra marks, like 30 for the kids and 27 for Shaan last week, even DD got 1 or 2 marks extra, her jeene laga hoon performance was given 24, which was very much better from this one...   these type of things raise doubts certainly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfanAngeloScurojyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Some more things I cannot understand.

1. When you have a whole range of dancers why do a face off, because in that case even if Lauren gets zero votes every week she would surely sail through to the finals.

2. If marks and vote accounts for 50-50. Then why start marking from a minimum of 7. They should give 1-6 as well if the performance is that bad. To me 30 means ultimate and could not have been better, which could be maybe 1 in the whole season.

I know the above points are not related to the topic but then these are things which raises a question of unfair play.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712UbiquitosANNMT.DiehardYMfanAngeloScurojyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

Ubiquitos

Goldie

Ubiquitos

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I think they started the face-offs to rule out allegations of bad dancers staying in the competition and good dancers getting eliminated due to less votes, to make it look like more dance oriented...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top