Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 13

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I don't know about others , but though I am Mukti supporter I think Lauren is going to win this thing .

If dance wise I think top ten should' be Lauren - Sana - Mukti 
The kids are awesome but they shouldve never been put to dance with ppl 3 times their age . Kid should compete with kids than it would be fair for them , they are kids let them be kids , I am sure they will win 1000000 junior competition globally . 

My problem with show is how good dancer like Sana go out so early when some ppl still in show can hardly dance . 

It's a dance show , if you can dance you should be out . The only celeb I really love n adored beside my girls was Sid , this guy is simply down to earth person, he has a big heart n very sexy too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazigar-DhinChak-fastforwardShelly1026AngeloScurojyoti06-Dhoop-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind (Page 4)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazigar

Bazigar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
1. Yes baichan won because he have both popularity and channel- show definitely want to trap the markets like north east and simultaneously more viewer from like West Bengal etc. Earlier which ever show they always ignite the regional passion to generate revenue from more and more sms and so also cover those untapped market so all these factor worked to keep him till the end and also declare winner . When they make a reality show they took everything into consideration .

2. Just take the case of winning of Mona singh and chang. Both Mona and Chang were playing major roles in different serials and shows respectively in sony TV. so we cant deny that they will not promote their own telly stars who play major roles and that too other consideration like mona singh as a sikh appeal to the norther side like punjab and delhi etc. so all these things they took into consideration. 

One of the factor out of may , In most of the earlier shows always channel want to create the passion of regionalism so that people will send sms religiously  so also trap the viewer in those territory. Earlier  these shows create that much of passion among people. Now that major factor was not playing that much role . Still if we witness contestant are always in look out to relate to their own region like they encourage shaan for bengali , DD on gujarati etc. After all they are making these shows to generate revenue from sms , reach to different territory , segment of viewers and advertisement. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-No2PencilAngeloScurojyoti06-Dhoop-

-DhinChak-

Goldie

-DhinChak-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nana101

I don't know about others , but though I am Mukti supporter I think Lauren is going to win this thing .

If dance wise I think top ten should' be Lauren - Sana - Mukti 
The kids are awesome but they shouldve never been put to dance with ppl 3 times their age . Kid should compete with kids than it would be fair for them , they are kids let them be kids , I am sure they will win 1000000 junior competition globally . 

My problem with show is how good dancer like Sana go out so early when some ppl still in show can hardly dance . 

It's a dance show , if you can dance you should be out . The only celeb I really love n adored beside my girls was Sid , this guy is simply down to earth person, he has a big heart n very sexy too.

Agree with you...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BazigarAngeloScurojyoti06

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I agree in a country like India more one can ignite the regional passion more votes are scored. I remember when Bhaichung was a contestant, the news channels covered the sister states showing how SMS booths were set up to vote for him and people were there 24x7 voting for him.

One thing I would disagree with most, when you have celebrities in a contest it is never about dancing it is always a popularity contest. This being on the backdrop of dancing. Some gain some more fans by their performance but by far it is more about how much popular a contestant is. That is the very reason why contestants so much vary in their dance expertise some like Sid and Shaan v/s a Lauren or Shonali and Sumanth. Rest ranging between them. You bring in a Salman or Shahrukh and pit them against a Remo or Terance in JDJ and it is but obvious who would win.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712kgphalANNMT.DiehardYMfanAngeloScurojyoti06-Dhoop-

tanya94

tanya94

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hey...i really appreciate your post
n u come from the forum which was and is my second home tooLOL
anyways..last time when i was going through some post regarding the show being rigged it actually struck me to make a post regarding what makes everyone say that the show is rigged...but then i decided against such a postLOL
i also feel that the show cant be completely rigged and  manuplated...neither do i feel that the judges are being paid to favour a particular contestant..that is absurd 
however...certain sequences in the show where they create drama n all are however scripted
u rightly said that ksg coming 3rd(if im nt wrong) is the biggest testimony to it...
although i agree with the fact that the channel shudnt put up proffesional dancer against non dancer celebrities...that is unfair...a competition  shud be between equals...wnt there be difference btw somebody who never nt done proffesional dancing ever n someone who has been trained profefsionaly for years...but the channel might have their own reasons to do so...like maybe they wud want to raise the level of performances in their show..
i agree that all we shud do is vote and support the one we are vouching for...however if our favourite loses then blaming the other fan group is nt right..because we do nt stop them for voting for their favorites

kgphalAngeloScurojyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Plsss one request , lets keep this thread clean and hv a good healthy discussion on voting vs rigging vs popularity vs talent Embarrassed.. I dont want any member to b targetted in this post because of some past grudge in some other post ..

Really some valid points kaushikbasu , AreYaar , Mumbaimantra , ramjaane , tanya and nana101  Thumbs Up

I feel regional votes do count and does make a change in the pattern of script that a channel writes every year .. they might initially write a script in favour of one particular contestent based on his/her popularity but later on the regional votes do make a difference and this is something unpredictable  ..For example I heard this year for Nach baliye Sourav ganguly and his wife r approached .. now if they do nach baliye , I can bet no popular TV couples whether its Kajen or any other real life couple stands a chance despite huge number of fans simply because one West bengal vote bank of Sourav ganguly is enough to make sure he becomes the winner and no channel script too will work in this case ... So in such rare cases , I feel the whole script of of these celebrity dance shows fail ...

Only if the competition includes all telly soap actors or say a telly soap actor and someone who did few films and is talented as a dancer like we had last year with contestents like Isha , Ritvik , Rashmi and Gurmeet ., then colors write their script accordingly and of course u always hv the fans of these stars competing and voting like crazy for whole night and then among these 3 soap actors whoever gets max votes , channel will wrtie a script in that actor's favour LOLLOL .. but if along with daily soap actor , u hv a national hero competing , thats when the regional vote base comes in picture and those regional peeps dont even belong to this internet world , so one will hv no idea from where the votes r coming .. This year I feel in case of Shaan , same regional votes r working since West bengal from what I hv heard is voting crazily for him whereas for drashti its her online fanbase and daily soap fans who r working day and night for her  and when it comes to lauren and kids , channel has retained them just to make sure that every week they can say look just like DID we too hv magical dancers in our team LOL ... But in the end I feel it will come down to regional voting (Shaan) vs Daily soap fans voting (Drashti)  ... Here the colors script becomes complicated because they cannot play much when a region is involved unlike last year where it was all about daily soap fans voting(ritvik) vs daily soap fans voting(rashmi) vs daily soaps fans voting(gurmeet) .. so it was easy for colors to play their 1st 2nd and 3rd cards easily ...

Phewww I dunno if I m making sense .. but just that I hv noticed whenever regional voting is involved , the scripts do go for a toss LOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 August 2013 at 11:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalputhDiehardYMfanAngeloScuro-Dhoop-

Drashtifan4ever

IF-Sizzlerz

Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis as always! Nice to see you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I dont know why people think votes are manipulated by the channel...

The votes are audited by the best auditors in the country.  And I am sure the auditors have no hidden intentions to make a certain person win the show..

So if votes decided winners...Its all FAIR!

sadumaneetsue_21jyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top