Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 3 Page 13

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Nice to see u here jyoti .. well I have no idea whether the show is rigged or not but it seems like from the first season the show is rigged .. 

I didnt follow season 1 and 2 well ..so not going to comment about them .. 

Season 3 - Is it possible that Baichung gets so much of votes all of a sudden and defeat KSG? well lets say ok ppl were upset after hard kaur elimination voted baichung .. but then How come Gauhar also beat KSG .. as per the hosts KSG used to get the highest nos of votes every week .. I can imagine KSG not winning but 3rd place .. so bit confused 
Though I am big KSG fan I wanted Gauhar to win from the finalists as she was the deserving dancer..but the one who won is not deserving at all .. KSG was better ..

Season 4 - All 3 finalists scores almost same scores .. Sushant was 2 or 3 marks behind the rest ..but he was the most consistent performer of that season and he is very famous too .. other than his fans I am sure ppl who watch the show for dancing must have voted him .. How come chang could win ..This season results were totally confused .. I cant even think of a chance that chang winning over Sushant .. with 2 or 3 marks gap .. And the way judges scoring also i felt kindda scripted .. 

season 5 - In the Finale everybody scored almost same scores and all 3 of them are from the same industry ..so they all had a kind of equal chances of winning .. so I was not surprised to see GC winning over Rithvik or Rashmi .. though they were better dancers .. 
But Ishas accident was a big "?" And i saw almost all the Isha and Salman fans were claiming that the show is Rigged .. and there were so many speculations..about her exit .. so .. Dont know but it seems something was fishy even last season also .. 

Season 6 - Still we have to wait and watch .. But the judges scoring is absurd .. at least that much we can see ... and this week elimination is quite shocking .. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusha7BazigarChiefJustice00..Sana...Diva-In-ArmorZaireanfastforwardAngeloScurojyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind (Page 2)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazigar

Bazigar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

I find it rigged because the deserving ones never win and the ones who deserved to stay goes

sana was a better dancer than shaan or DD
she was more versatile than kids
yet she was eliminated

sushant deserved to win,he was the best dancer.
Similarly last year rithwik,isha or even rashmi,who was a color employee was better than the winner
they never decide on popularity
sushant was more popular than Chang or even sweta.T is more popular than kids or sid
they want only trp and your money

hey na dabangg wala dialogue LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChiefJustice00No2PencilAngeloScurojyoti06HashiBooLadyDabanggsscomp32-Dhoop-

Aleesha7777

Aleesha7777

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
JDJ is totally a scripted and rigged show Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChiefJustice00Diva-In-ArmorAngeloScurojyoti06HashiBoosscomp32

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
GC fans will be so happy if DD will not win hehehWink if she will win then it will be fixed for them if not then it be rigged and reason will be she is not popular enoughWinkLOL

And kids also have equal chance of winning rofl ...yah that's why they r getting 30-30 for their circus they r doing frm day one like last years' winner used to get 30 for his bad performances too ...as they r not getting votes ... .

Bhaichung n chang won bcz east states r known for voting like crazy for their favs ... and bhachung is a football player , popular overall india ...shaan is also frm that area . 

Last year too isha was abt to win m sure but hehehe jinx factor or someone was really lucky ... Last year things really didn't go the way colors planned ( obvious just like BB 5 which they even accepted ) so this year they made it more grand , made sure to get many popular ppl n many deserving ones frm the start only so that if anything happens other one can be the winner 

Channel does the things as per their own conveinece ...voting , marks does not really matter ( my personal thinking ) . Last year prityusha their fav was in JDJ, fixed winner , but she cldnt deliver, she cldnt handle two shows n was boring onscreen hence they throwed her outside n got rashmi , as wild cards never win so she cldnt win ... aarti chhabria cldnt deliver they throwed her n got sana ... now only 2 week r left so now eviction will not really matter for trp ...that's why sid got eliminated , they cld have keep him for one more week very easily but proove karna tha we r not biased ...but 12 weeks r also good not bad ... 

Last year's finale was like peecha choota kisi ko bhi wiNner bana do yaar bas show band karo , hope its not like that this year , does not matter who wins I want a grand finale, afterall  except mukti all spent 3 months in the show  

Edited by TheRowdiest - 22 August 2013 at 6:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeetDiehardYMfanANNMT.jyoti06

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Abt isha ... her injury was not that bad bcz she was seen fine in some party within a week of finale without any bandage or anything n she did not even attend the finale so it was obvious she was made to quit the show ... I feel last year they really wanted a good celeb dancer to win but donnu everything changed in last 3 weeks ... as I said last year was messy , things didn't go the way they must have planned n later all gud ones were wild cards 

But m glad now salman did not win last year hehehehe 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I don't know about rigged or not but scripted definitely.As someone mentioned above Channel definitely has upper hand and higher chances of manipulating results according to their or  most of the public's favor. They are definitely going to support those contestants who bring money . More votes equal to more money for them. So they'll keep their vote bank and one of the super dancers who can actually dance just for the sake of those viewers who watch this show just for the dance until the  last stage of the show to keep everyone happy. For most of us viewer it's just an hour of entertainment but for the channel it's all strategically planned business.
Some ppl doubted Bhaichung's win.   I was not surprised at all. He's a very famous footballer. If KSG was king of Tellyworld, he's the emperor of Football world and a very known name in Indian sports world.  Most importantly he's from NE part of India and they'll do anything to make "Their" ppl win the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusha7doyelpakhi_Darling_jyoti06

ChiefJustice00

ChiefJustice00

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

GC fans will be so happy if DD will not win hehehWink if she will win then it will be fixed for them if not then it be rigged and reason will be she is not popular enoughWinkLOL 

@bold: From where this came from ??ShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06sscomp32

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Bhaichung n chang won bcz east states r known for voting like crazy for their favs ... and bhachung is a football player , popular overall india ...shaan is also frm that area . 

So true
Voting booths were erected all over when Bhaichung won..seriously booths were set up all along main roads and all..
plus the ppl from the hills voted like crazy for him...
(Though he is originally from Sikkim he is favoured more by Bengal)

as for Shaan he is very popular here!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra.doyelpakhijyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top