Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 13

Bazigar

Goldie

Bazigar

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

Originally posted by ramjaane

know it will get banned on  any reason LOL , may be u are a mod. so your profile having many life LOL but the uniqueness of bigg boss i found in just one year in that forum is people there are very much take everything sportingly , all fight for their favorite nastily , vigorously etc. etc. but i never saw a single account banned there. After the show over all are busy in making some election poll or having some friendly fight. Chalo i am going off topic, weather one is fan if or non fan this topic is a step to understand reality shows. 

i think it's ur first year on jdj forum , ye har saal hota hai , aap jinko bol rhey hai vo bhi asey hi ek sensitive  fan group se hai ,  she is also from a sensitive blind  fan group jo nastily abuse karte hain logo ko jobless , hater  bolte hain n when somebody retaliate in same words  , they cry n go to mod to bann that member 

aap dua kare ki gc kabhi  big boss pe naa aaye , varna inke group ka  jalwa apko vnha dekhne milega , 1 week mai rule change kara denge saare by mods Tongue

I dont think the thread starter initiated this thread on the basis of any bais because , she tried to cover all seasons and try to have a healthy discussion , May be she like all views on sporting gesture including those who criticise DD that many did not like LOL . If she is a die hard fan of someone who won show in past then she should not raise this question at all. .Still she already proved her innocent in Shahrukh style .Or should we expect to punch her hand in nana patkar krantiveer movei style and show the blood this is GC fan blood , this is DD fan , now tell me the difference.LOL

Weather that is GC, barun sobti, or DD a in every serials die hard fans will always defend their protagonist, never will tolerate any criticize and lastly try to impose their view by believing all should be painted one colour . We can witness fans of Urvashi in BB last year. So  GC fan group and DD fan is nothing different. For more proof write in their respective forum -- I dont like such moon walking fake acting , so i dislike this actor - see the reaction may be that batli will not be on your hand..LOL

Yes even past idol like urvashi create such havoc then forget about current telly star in bigg boss. Shocked still to face that many old BB members are there who will unite who have difference earlier to face new havocLOL

Edited by ramjaane - 24 August 2013 at 6:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-jyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind (Page 11)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazigar

Goldie

Bazigar

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged

1. you are taking everything in litteral meaning LOL , it is a polite way of saying i disagree with u 

2. The question is on the basis of regional bias on candidates and you said Bihar is different on the basis of preferential choice of contestant not like Assam and Bengal etc. . Which is not true, every state have emotional preference and attachment which was exploit like crazy by reality shows earlier and now in past few years it faded away quite a lot in every region in India.  why so defensive on Bihar to just an analysis on the basis of regionalism.  So gurmeet got many votes on the basis of that but that is not as effective as earlier. Even now also DD , shaan etc. appeal to their respective constituency and channel it self project them to exploit that factor. 

no , i m saying he  did not got votes , whenever a person got this kind  of  vots  there r huge news about that n  last season was super flop , even this season was better , they had to keep bhaarti for trp , so u can  see how that difficult for them , when people won by reginal votes then trp goeshigh  
that banner does not proved he got reginal votes , i said i saw isha n  drasti's banner also , by ur  point  drasti  is also getting vots from gujraat  bcs she also has  this kind of banner in her support , so i dont know  is this  true ki not she is getting reginal votes also , yes she is getting fans votes definitely , but only bcs of one banner i cant  belive yaar ki she is getting votes , supports  from  her state also 

that is true bihaar  , up   voting mai bahot peechey hain compare to north east , punjab  n others ..., north east is come on number one in this kind of crazy voting , u can chack , ask any body , this is fact 

This regional emotion is there in every where. Thats why starting from politicians to reality all exploit that emotion . Regarding the craziness this is still there everywhere in the initial days of reality shows and after nearly 5 years it faded away from public bcoz everyone understood what crap the star is related and what they will get in this craziness , more it to boredom and repitation. So if earlier it was say contribute to the reason of winning 60% then may be it comes to 20%. In indian Idol 1 infact it was election, people from mumbai and eastern side of india send sms crazily, in mumbai there was a big celebration but now a hardly anyone send sms on the basis of same regional factor there. Regarding north east , channel itself may consciously choose someone as contestant from a unstrapped market like north east and where people also desire to prove something in mainstream. 

more then sms , In the rigging of show winner this regional popular opinion sometime considered because channel cant miff many viewers in that specific reason. All fair in ROI return on investment in reality show.

So this craziness faded away to a lot extent that we compare  to earlier. Already channels milked it to maximum extent . Still contestant  are souting bihar ka laal, ami bengali babu , marthi mulgi, Gujrat ni chokri etc. So it is a falacy to compare the same trend from early past to current one. 

Edited by ramjaane - 24 August 2013 at 6:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene--DhinChak-ANNMT.jyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

Bazigar

Goldie

Bazigar

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged

I dont think the thread starter initiated this thread on the basis of any bais because , she tried to cover all seasons and try to have a healthy discussion , May be she like all views on sporting gesture including those who criticise DD that many did not like LOL . If she is a die hard fan of someone who won show in past then she should not raise this question at all. .Still she already proved her innocent in Shahrukh style .Or should we expect to punch her hand in nana patkar krantiveer movei style and show the blood this is GC fan blood , this is DD fan , now tell me the difference.LOL

well , i never doubted on her  intention , galat accusation on me my lord LOL

Weather that is GC, barun sobti, or DD a in every serials die hard fans will always defend their protagonist, never will tolerate any criticize and lastly try to impose their view by believing all should be painted one colour . We can witness fans of Urvashi in BB last year. So  GC fan group and DD fan is nothing different. For more proof write in their respective forum -- I dont like such moon walking fake acting , so i dislike this actor - see the reaction may be that batli will not be on your hand..LOL

yes , i said the same thing , but u r talking with her that  how fans nasty ho jaate hain n logo ko bann karvaate hain    , u said this for drasti fans , i cleared it by saying it's not first time  last year bhi asa hi hua tha n she is also from that same group , so all fans r like that , even when gc got 19  then they voted for him blindly  , he was also not deserving but they voted na , so now when they pick  on other fan group  for same thing jo khud ye log kar chuke hai , there they shows their double  standard  , i saw them commenting on other actors by saying " shitty act ," but when people said same thing for gc in season 5   , fans ne vo every topic close kara diya by saing " this is derogatory , people should do discussion in limits "  Embarrassed
this season  mai bolunga  at least   bahot freedom hai on forum , last year was suffocating 

Yes even past idol like urvashi create such havoc then forget about current telly star in bigg boss. Shocked still to face that many old BB members are there who will unite who have difference earlier to face new havocLOL

no , urvashi  fans were  not mods ,  mostly gc fans r mods  , n mods does wat they want Tongue aapko pata chal jaayega ...i rest my case LOL

Yes i  can saw the accusation , So what is the point of dragging thread starters past preference which is not related to thread at all repeatedly when the topic is weather show is really rigged or not 

Yes i knew with batli now u r happy to say, by happy with ban of many member by saying sab acha hai, hum santi ke doot haROFL , for DD pankha charo taraf freedom hi freedom hai after all DD painting effect. 

DIL Ko Behlane ke liye DD pankha yeh khayal accha hai LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene-sscomp32-Dhoop-

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32-Dhoop-

AngeloScuro

IF-Rockerz

AngeloScuro

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Lovely topic and lovely discussions by everyone. I don't know what to believe but I used to love the earlier seasons of JDJ not so much now but I only watch it because it entertainment.

My only wish is if they could do this show live ( Live Broadcast) like So You Think You Can Dance or like the Idol shows do.Smile ( edit: they can still bring the prerecorded segment even when they do live shows)Smile

Also I watch the Italian version of this show and seems the Indian version has deviated a lot from the way the two presenters are always in the same frame!

Wish a female super presenter who can dazzle the audience comes along next year.

I'm not saying that I do not love the two male presentersTongue

Regarding the topic I felt it was a bit rigged and that's why I came to find opinions about it on here(IF)LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by AngeloScuro - 24 August 2013 at 7:29am

jyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Why every topic has to come down to GC DD and their fan grps D'oh...The topic was to discuss about voting and not about fan grps Ermm

@ANNMT : The topic was made to discuss about JDJ is rigged or scripted or manipulated .. Its better we stick to that topic only and not drag the whole discussion to something else ..

Let at least one topic stay to the subject till the end D'oh

kirti0712sscomp32-Dhoop-

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngeloScuro

@Jyo: Lovely topic and lovely discussions by everyone. I don't know what to believe but I used to love the earlier seasons of JDJ not so much now but I only watch it because it entertainment.

My only wish is if they could do this show live like So You Think You Can Dance or like the Idol shows do.Smile

Also I watch the Italian version of this show and seems the Indian version has deviated a lot from the way the two presenters are always in the same frame!

Wish a female super presenter who can dazzle the audience comes along next year.

I'm not saying that I do not love the two male presentersTongue

Regarding the topic I felt it was a bit rigged and that's why I came to find opinions about it on here(IF)LOLEmbarrassed

OMGG Angel how r u doing Big smile ... long time ... I m glad to see so many silent peeps finally making their comments Embarrassed... And yeah I know why u will prefer a female presenter WinkLOLEmbarrassed

there is rigging to some extent for sure but the main debate here is whether its rigged in advance itself and so votes dont matter or whether the rigging takes place via mass regional voting Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro-Dhoop-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top