Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

Bazigar

Goldie

Bazigar

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by ANNMT.

DJ6 Gurmeet also had some regional support against popular perception that only online fan audience helped in his win . 

if i m not wrong he was not promoted as bihari , he was promoted as actor from telly indrustry , there was no news in media about he is getting  regional votses , this is just a online article  same like  that drasti is in top 50 beauty , something like that LOLLOL

n bihari  hardly regional base  pe vots karte hain , vo toh vots hi nhi karte , that city is more in politics , same as UP  , they also hardly votes ...panjaabi , southe , north east  , these r the place where channels gets votes, vo bhi tab when they promote contestent like this " asaam ka king  " " pasnjaab ka sher "

watch singing show , they does this everytime , so here no chance of gc got regional votes , dont know  y  his fans always  try to manipulate  things  with  wrong info Stern Smile  he was a rigged winner , it was very clear , n it was not first time with color , if shaan   has regional support ( not like this articale LOL, i m saying huge true regional support )  like bhai chung n chang   n saaregama contestent  only then he can win 

@ Topic :- Great Post. Clap
I feel is all controlled by channel. Its their decision when to do what.

Sorry for going off topic but i felt i could clear some misconceptions. Smile
@ANNMT:- I agree GC was not promoted as bihari. But i live in bihar and in my college and many other places there were banners and posters put up asking people to vote for gurmeet. So the article stands true. LOL

@Bold:- Sorry i disagree, it may not be promoted like assam or punjab, But people here do vote heavily.

P.S. I am not a GC fan at all. LOL
I myself was very annoyed seeing all this . I wanted ritwik to win because he was better. Big smile

@sscomp 

1. I really agree on this and appreciate your unbiased view.  it is not just few state specific but true to every region. jt is as much as true to bihar like any other state. In recent years two things like politicians and the next is the reality shows which try to exploit the emotion of people on the basis of regionalism. 

having said so -

2. I think regionalism is one of factor but not a factor as like earlier. When this reality show concept introduced in india through major successful shows like Indian idol 1 in my view it exploit most on the basis of regionalism. people send sms as if there is any election going on. After a long years and bombardment of numerous reality shows people were just lost their interest to vote on the basis of regionalism as much as like earlier. Even many of these campaign  also generated by PR people. 

So i agree with you Jurmeet Chaudhary may got some sms on the basis of regional factor simultaneously in this shows many other factor decide the script of winning , loosing after all these media sharks spend crores on these shows , so they will try for every avenue for their ROI - return on investment and regionalism is one of them.

Edited by ramjaane - 24 August 2013 at 2:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveRafaAngeloScurojyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind (Page 10)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bazigar

Goldie

Bazigar

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by ramjaane

By the way dont forget to create a thread like this every year or else we will accuse u.Wink

I will I will LOLLOL .. In fact I m thinking of opening threads all over reality show forums regartding voting .. my next station is big boss mayb .. CoolLOL

Reality shows r actually fun if u remove your own personal attachment for your favs from them and watch it for entertainment ..

I hv learnt it from my past madness and disappointments .. So now I only watch it for entertainment .. if my fav wins , I will say ok congrats .. if he/she dont win , I will say chalo real talent won finally LOL .. errr yeah mostly my favs dount count among best of talents in such shows  since Mona singh was my fav too and then I did root for KSG too  LOL.. should I go and jump in the well now ConfusedLOL

he he yes that is the punishment for you to create thread in all reality shows because you initiate a thought provoking thread LOL  Regarding personal attachment definitely in reality shows we have develop attachment on show contestant because if any thing not work then also they have emotions that we relate or prefer. So prefer will always  be there just like you prefer candidates So bigg boss is nothing difference.

If you dont have preference then please dont forget to have an insurance on your profile or who know it will get banned on  any reason LOL , may be u are a mod. so your profile having many life LOL but the uniqueness of bigg boss i found in just one year in that forum is people there are very much take everything sportingly , all fight for their favorite nastily , vigorously etc. etc. but i never saw a single account banned there. After the show over all are busy in making some election poll or having some friendly fight. Chalo i am going off topic, weather one is fan if or non fan this topic is a step to understand reality shows. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712AngeloScurojyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

2. I think regionalism is one of factor but not a factor as like earlier. When this reality show concept introduced in india through major successful shows like Indian idol 1 in my view it exploit most on the basis of regionalism. people send sms as if there is any election going on. After a long years and bombardment of numerous reality shows people were just lost their interest to vote on the basis of regionalism as much as like earlier. Even many of these campaign  also generated by PR people. 
Completely agree with this point. I voted a lot for Deepali in Indian Idol 3 but now i don't. LOL

but the uniqueness of bigg boss i found in just one year in that forum is people there are very much take everything sportingly , all fight for their favorite nastily , vigorously etc. etc. but i never saw a single account banned there. After the show over all are busy in making some election poll or having some friendly fight.

Maybe because we haven't hade a massively famous celeb according to IF rankings in BB house till now? Wink

P.S. Sorry again for going off topic. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BazigarAngeloScuro-Dhoop-

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurojyoti06sscomp32

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Bazigar

Goldie

Bazigar

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

no need  to say sorry sscomp , but  these kind of  banner i saw for drasti also in gujraat LOL , n for isha also  , she was gujju ...this is not regional support ,  i m talking about blind regional support  ,one member said here  " polling booth  voting " , that was true , if that kind of crazy blind voting is going on then only a contestent can win  , 1- 2 banner lagaane se  regional voting nhi hoti  ,  i m saying this only bcs i saw same kind of banner for isha , drasti n shaan ...nothing offensive yaara Smile 
n yes if a person win bcs of reginal blind votes then again  it same like  blind fan voting , mai in dono votings mai koi farak nhi dekhta , it same like in politics where people vote for their cast , not for good works , n we know  y politics   has no future bcs of this blind cast , reginal vot bank 

"vote bank raajniti " it's  a very famous word but  all parties play this caed every  year 

1. you are taking everything in litteral meaning LOL , it is a polite way of saying i disagree with u 

2. The question is on the basis of regional bias on candidates and you said Bihar is different on the basis of preferential choice of contestant not like Assam and Bengal etc. . Which is not true, every state have emotional preference and attachment which was exploit like crazy by reality shows earlier and now in past few years it faded away quite a lot in every region in India.  why so defensive on Bihar to just an analysis on the basis of regionalism.  So gurmeet got many votes on the basis of that but that is not as effective as earlier. Even now also DD , shaan etc. appeal to their respective constituency and channel it self project them to exploit that factor. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurojyoti06sscomp32-Dhoop-

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurojyoti06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top