Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I hv been a silent stalker of JDJ forum because to b honest I m really scared to write something in this forum as I know people might come out with extreme reactions after doing research on my profile history LOLOuch .. but finally I could gather some courage and make a post here based on the trend what I hv been observing in JDJ since last 5 yrs and this post is coming from a general viewer and not any Mod LOLEmbarrassed

I hv noticed that whenever anyone's favourite wins or gets saved from vote out , the whole show becomes fair but when one's fav looses or gets voted out , it becomes unfair or rigged  .. But from my observations I feel even if the show is rigged , still the concept of 50% judges marks and 50% audience vote is counted in a fair manner ..

First season when Mona Singh won over Shweta , I saw lots of hue and cry made on how the show is rigged and Sony made Jassi win over a good dancer ..

Then second or third season when the popular KSG lost over football player Baichang Bhutia , I saw people showering praises on this same show saying its the most fair reality show on planet TV LOLLOL .. But now isn't it contradictory Embarrassed .. if show is rigged and only telly stars r suppose to win because they hv the kind of fan base who will remain awake for whole night to vote , then KSG should hv won it and not Biachang bhutia .. right ?? Embarrassed

And how can one forget Chang too winning over TV hearthrob Sushant Singh ... In this case Sushant was not only popular but also a good dancer .. but still Chang won ... errr is that rigged or fair then .. can anyone answer plss Ermm

And then u hv likes of Gurmeet and Prachi desai winning who according to forum's logic won because of popularity or rigged or whatever it is and not talent ..

So I m very very confused now ... If only popular candidates win , then every year daily soaps peeps should win , so then how can Chang or Biachang bhutia types win over KSG or Sushant Ermm .. and if true talent only should win and not popular ones , then how can Gurmeet or Prachi or Mona win over the likes of Isha or Gauhar or Shweta Ermm...

So for me the result of JDJ if I look at the history is quite complicated  ... This yr I feel Shaan , Lauren , the kids and Drashti all hv equal chances of winning from here on and whoever wins it , I feel its unfair to say that its rigged or pre-decided since I can see the amount of hard work all their fan grps r putting all across twitter and IF and other social networking sites to vote for them ... I feel instead of accusing the show organisers or channel or fan grps , every single individual should vote for their favourite if they feel this particular candidate's performance truely deserves him/her a place in next round Embarrassed.. And if u feel its no use voting because show is rigged , then once a deserving candidate is out , is it right to go around accusing another fan grp for it  ? Embarrassed...

Every year I see the same story in all the reality shows especially JDJ because it has lots of telly stars  but I never get the logic of calling a show rigged only if your fav dont win it Ermm ... And errr no I m not a Channel ka spokesperson LOL .. I m just a neutral viewer who gets amused whenever I visit the forum to know about the performances or scores and all I see is WWF matches going on Stern Smile...

Last but not the least the point of my post here is that a channel can start rigging only if a particular contestent gets votes every week by a huge margin .. the way likes of Baichang bhutia got (I still remember the record he created for finale week that his votes were announced too in some news channel) ... So all I can say is instead of wasting time here to fight with each other , why not vote for your fav every week and then see the results Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 August 2013 at 3:48am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakrishuuuuuuuuuukirti0712olichuting_39shanaya15urshanayaSeresakgphalmountains.loverfreebird12sabra_alivinilla22feb1984divyababurajvtagelatoweedaMissDareDavildrashtiMyAnGeLtanya94vk1000VIP.LifeRose_7BellaKVirManForLifemaheerah_khanBazigarCool-n-Freshaahaaan_rkloveyoupreetoArshi1195kalyanireddymedha16stressreliefmansi.tripathihuny.thebestsoap_fanbabygurl10RoshiniManeetmadhubansenDD_Tannufan-RD--HibiscusR--Khush--acacia-angakeRupalfirefly25yamunah79..Athena..VruShan_SwaRonsqrlyNo2Pencil..Asya..sue_21COLOGYserialwatcher16-Garima-Dillikudisonia_koolkhanspiritSayNO2Fur.priyachand-rupa-DiehardYMfanAngeloScuronithyamkv-Deepzz--Mayu---aarthi--Rolzz-AkkiLuvsNBT-faria86khamosshhhshalini28sscomp32shyamsbsingapurySuchi.R.Chashmish.nneeiillananya2010BeautyForAshespieryroseCatz.RangRasiyaSanjhi-StephinesS--Dynamite-.DreamCatcher.Roshini1494-Ms.Wildcherry-princessunara-MamuKiBhanji--AquaMermaiden-pickachuHemaG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is the show really rigged or is it just in our mind" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
The show is rigid and everything is scripted. Only contestants reactions and dance is real and rest is drama for usTongue.

How can it be fair when you have professional dancers with non dancers? Judges distributes out the marks like it was some candy and when the contestants for once  gives out their best, they are being given less mark than whatever they deserved. I still fail to understand the bizarre point systemStern Smile.Channel gives special treatments to certain contestants to promote them and gain more TRPs so why not treat everyone as equally??  Also how come wild card entries happens to be good dancers but contestants without no real chance to win?Confused

They do say its fifty- fifty but i think its the channel who has the upper hand and manipulate the voting. I do not waste my money and time to voteEmbarrassed - for me - its just pure entertainment and thats it.

About the past winners, I think they won not  for their dancing skills but more for their effort, hard work, weekly improvements and ability to deliver entertaining performances and lastly, popularityErmm. Apart from Baichung and Chan - rest came from popular production houseTongue.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

vinillamanjusha7A HUGE FANrajvtaCool-n-FreshloveyoupreetoPrags_SociopathAngeloScuro-Raichu-ArianaGrande-Raindrops-jyoti06soni595mithsi_22_Invincible_--aarthi--sscomp32susan7Drashtifan4everpieryrosepickachuRoshini1494BabajiKaThullu.shinchan.

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Jyo, seeing any post from you after so long (maybe because we aren't watching same shows).

My take is lots of the accusations are subjective. I don't think it's totally rigged, it is scripted though in terms off all the fillers we see in b/w the performances. I'm not denying that thr is no politics, however I don't agree judges are paid by the channel to favor some contestants and votes are of no consequence at all in deciding who is saved from elimination. Ermm

Edited by shyams - 22 August 2013 at 4:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLifemadhubansenAngeloScuroDiehardYMfanCOLOGYjyoti06

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Nice views by jyoti and meli
its good to see Mods taking part in discussions apart from their regular jobs
and whether it is rigged or not I dont know but the show is somewhat absurd!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurojyoti06

HemaG

IF-Addictz

HemaG

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Nice views by jyoti and meli
its good to see Mods taking part in discussions apart from their regular jobs
and whether it is rigged or not I dont know but the show is somewhat absurd!!!!

so true..appreciate u guys for this...

this show IS RIGGED FOR SURE...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScurojyoti06

LadyDabangg

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyDabangg

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged

I find it rigged because the deserving ones never win and the ones who deserved to stay goes

sana was a better dancer than shaan or DD
she was more versatile than kids
yet she was eliminated

sushant deserved to win,he was the best dancer.
Similarly last year rithwik,isha or even rashmi,who was a color employee was better than the winner
they never decide on popularity
sushant was more popular than Chang or even sweta.T is more popular than kids or sid
they want only trp and your money

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

blrgalmanjusha7BazigarAidanQMasterDisaster..Sana...Diva-In-ArmorZairean--Sarunholic--No2PencilANNMT.anodaksgfanAngeloScurojyoti06sscomp32ZenerDiode

LoveRafa

IF-Dazzler

LoveRafa

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@TM: Who knows, who is getting how much votes. But the circumstantial evidence says, channel is favoriting certain contestant. But I guess rest is ok. If you are not in face off after getting the lowest score, there must b some serious problem.

If scores and vote has 50/50 value, mathematics don't say, that anyone can avoid face off scoring the lowest scores, even getting highest vote, although she isn't the highest vote getter.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MasterDisasterNo2Pencil--Sarunholic--ZaireanAngeloScuroRamziMeriJaanjyoti06HashiBoosscomp32-Dhoop-BabajiKaThullu

Bazigar

Bazigar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
JDJ of Colours is just like decisions in  IF where the script decided by many factors , so we cant objectively say which is the specific case is the reason of  a reigged show when the rigging is subjective where lots of factor plays role in decision making. 
Take few cases of winner 

1. Mona Singh - Dont you think some thing fishy when mona singh won JDJ when she was doing popular show of sony jjkn. 

2. Chang - the same case well promoted by sony in may reality shows and ulitmately won show JDJ.
( in both occasion JDJ was in sony )
Simple this is just a entertainment show in the name of reality show. where channel will consider what will it gain, how much TRP it will generate , how much popular it will become so that return on investment will be good.  Only fans care about tell star , channel care about how much benefit they will get , May be for fans it is life and death situation of telly star winning but for channel it is just a show. So starting from choosing participants to  winner majority  were scripted by considering how much benefit they will get. Just like they pop up drasti to appeal , sing in Gujarati or the same to shaan in Bengali . so everything region, current shows, potential of getting more viewers etc . , potential of get more sms , advertisement considered in this script. 

Obviously majority portion is scripted and the script decided by business factor. So winner decision can be rigged , and i will not surprise if non performer like DD will win. Because this is just a entertainment show. 

Edited by ramjaane - 22 August 2013 at 9:14am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712manjusha7AidanQMasterDisaster..Sana...Diva-In-ArmorZairean--Sarunholic--COLOGYAngeloScurojyoti06HashiBoosscomp32-Dhoop-BabajiKaThullu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top