Celebrity Fan Clubs

llBarun Sobti - A Reason to SMILEll {FC#12} (Page 85)

Post Reply New Post

Page 85 of 153

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

How does this man get the right expressions ?  He has to be under the skin of the character and the scene.  Which actor would bother ?  after all its just television playing the character day in day out.    Hence my respect for this man who respects his craft and gives it his best.

Did I say I lub this guy ? No not today ...so here goes...Lub him and desperately waiting to see him on screen in something new.

Ratna...I ditto your words! SpllY with the busy schedule of shoots on two sets,, he manged to pull this! So,,,plz shake the Bollywood directors ,,,they have this perfect combination of looks and talent! Who excels in comedy, romance, action, intense roles,,,etc,,,dance,,its ok,,he can pull through I am sure! I wish a big project falls into his lap! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kimsy5aamir18Sunshine80momma1128.Brooke.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llBarun Sobti - A Reason to SMILEll {FC#12} (Page 85)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Barun's strength as an actor is not just that he is a good actor, but he can bring variation to the same emotions...

if you are presenting anger, there is a given body language we will have... n it will be a good performance , when u give that.

Likewise for a comedy scene, you give those comic expressions n yes you give a nice performance there too... but where Barun stands out as a performer is he can bring variety into what he is presenting . it can be the same emotion, bt he will bring in a new expression that suits the character he presents. Arnav's anger is so vastly different from an angry Shravan.   he so very well understands the character.

There is no monotonous while watching him act, because there might be  a predictable storyline, a predictable situation, but we can always be sure that Barun's portrayal of that emotion will be novel... it will stand out.

thats why he as an actor runs away with the scenre, even if its just 2 mins of screen space...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..kimsy5UltimateBarunishq30momma1128sunaina02-SweetJasmine-

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Zoha! Love you darling and thank you SO SO SO much! Hug But of course, I think ur VMs are a class apart. Dear people in the FC, watch Zoha's stuff immediately if you haven't already... cause you are MISSING out! Big smile

@red-- beautiful. Only you could come up with such a beautiful though Clap Love you! 
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by aamir18

I made a VM a while ago, when I was new in vidding, on the hut scene... just cause I hated the BDs so much. LOL
Love you Zoha!!! Hug

Zitni,,,sheer brilliance ...superb song slection n leaves my hyperventilating! N a new fan of your editing,,,loves it! Thanks for posting it!

I just loved barun in this Banyaan,,,splly becoz of his ungelled hair,,and his eyes,,,he delivers the entire scene,,,,with those eyes,,,,his eyes made t more more sensual than khushi's red blouse! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunmomma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Barun and his eyes. Lub.

Busy weekend. Lub Sobti. Bas.

(Also, paaws and his peechwada are always present in the same post, I love consistency)

UltimateBarunaamir18

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by premparbat

</div>
<div>How does this man get the right expressions ? He has to be under the skin of the character and the scene. Which actor would bother ? after all its just television playing the character day in day out.    Hence my respect for this man who respects his craft and gives it his best.

Did I say I lub this guy ? No not today ...so here goes...Lub him and desperately waiting to see him on screen in something new.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ratna...I ditto your words! SpllY with the busy schedule of shoots on two sets,, he manged to pull this! So,,,plz shake the Bollywood directors ,,,they have this perfect combination of looks and talent! Who excels in comedy, romance, action, intense roles,,,etc,,,dance,,its ok,,he can pull through I am sure! I wish a big project falls into his lap!</font>

This angle. This.
this man. This.whole.
I.breathe.hard.
Barun. This cap. Hayeee
hdgsf djdlfh chakashalka ufff

UltimateBarunaamir18

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

i love this ...

credit: youtube uploader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-ajzQbBz0

sowie.. the link isnt workingEmbarrassed

the subtle comedy is what Barun does with so much ease... not an iota of OTT presentation, bt hilarious with each word and expression... n such cute faces that he make,...

ROFL

you made my day...bua kumari hain..hahaha...I think I will end up watching it n number of times 
@blueballon

hi deeps.. Embarrassed

LOL  i sometimes watch these scenes, all in the pretext of studying... n the then i will start roflingROFL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have watched countless times ...LOL Even now I enjoy it very muchTongue Barun is one of the multi talented actor...After watching three or four episodes of BHPH...This is the man who is going to raise into well -known starStar struck into my mindTongue

UltimateBarunvaatuhaara

Jai.Mata.Di

IF-Dazzler

Jai.Mata.Di

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hello all...Being a Barun fan...I thought I can freely join here.  Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..UltimateBarunanasuya43vaatuhaara

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@anasuya... Thumbs Up  yes dear... i always consider  BHPH as the turning point of Barun's career... that was an awesome role, n his character shravan, had so much scope. usually, a character imposes certain restrictions n boundaries on acting/ emoting, because there is a particular trait that a character has to follow. but Shravan could be anything. he can be a spoilt boy, a love struck boy, irritating hyperactive kid, an impulsive thinker, n a cute lover boy... n to add to this combination, the total craziness n confusion that shravan symbolises...

so there he infact had a whole lot of emotions to show n that too the way he wants... glad that he could make it a super cute character 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..Jai.Mata.Diishq30indi52anasuya43riti4u-SweetJasmine-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top