Celebrity Fan Clubs

llBarun Sobti - A Reason to SMILEll {FC#12} (Page 84)

Post Reply New Post

Page 84 of 153

indi52

IF-Sizzlerz

indi52

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamir18

Absolutely. 5 pages of discussion later, I think I am indeed a fan of the hut scene now LOL

For Barun, even the BDs can be ignored. That raw masculinity that he exuded in this scene is just... overwhelming. From the discarding of the shirt, to the movement of his eyes to watch Khushi change, to the dirt and the cut on his face, he depicts the ultimate MAN. 

Actually, that's something very unique to Arnav. Whether he be in a crisp suit with hair gelled back, or in a dirty baniyaan with his hair ruffled and disheveled, he never fails to ooze of crude virility. Women. Beware. 

Also. Collar bones are mine Stern Smile I have haq on that shpot. LOL

I'm glad you liked the VM! Hug

what. you took the collar bones. when how howcome, i must makeupiya touchupiya.Confused

uff, ok i'll just gawk. hands off.

the crude of his virility like crude oil... thick, viscous, drawing you in, dark dark, hot from the earth.

many discussions about his height, his thinness... yet that all man factor. a towering one. yes, beware.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunaamir18...SaRun...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llBarun Sobti - A Reason to SMILEll {FC#12} (Page 84)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
n i just love this episode so much...

credit:youtube uploader

Barun... you are just so brilliant yaar

Edited by blueballoon - 14 September 2013 at 9:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian.....SaRun...ishq30anasuya43.shinchan.

.shinchan.

IF-Stunnerz

.shinchan.

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@jachu...Ask me..wht barun cant do!! in d small span,Barun has tried fm comedy to arrogant roles...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..ishq30vaatuhaara-SweetJasmine-

aamir18

IF-Rockerz

aamir18

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I called his collar bones as my shpot like 5 months ago, Hands off puhleej. Stern Smile They are my fave on Barun Blushing (after his eyes, of course)

Indi. It's too early in the morning for my estrogen levels to be high. Now, whenever people call him oily, I'll just think of your description of crude oil and start phangirling. LOL BAS. He's perfect. 

Originally posted by indi52

Absolutely. 5 pages of discussion later, I think I am indeed a fan of the hut scene now LOL

For Barun, even the BDs can be ignored. That raw masculinity that he exuded in this scene is just... overwhelming. From the discarding of the shirt, to the movement of his eyes to watch Khushi change, to the dirt and the cut on his face, he depicts the ultimate MAN. 

Actually, that's something very unique to Arnav. Whether he be in a crisp suit with hair gelled back, or in a dirty baniyaan with his hair ruffled and disheveled, he never fails to ooze of crude virility. Women. Beware. 

Also. Collar bones are mine Stern Smile I have haq on that shpot. LOL

I'm glad you liked the VM! Hug

what. you took the collar bones. when how howcome, i must makeupiya touchupiya.Confused

uff, ok i'll just gawk. hands off.

the crude of his virility like crude oil... thick, viscous, drawing you in, dark dark, hot from the earth.

many discussions about his height, his thinness... yet that all man factor. a towering one. yes, beware.

Edited by aamir18 - 14 September 2013 at 9:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun...SaRun...indi52

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

@jachu...Ask me..wht barun cant do!! in d small span,Barun has tried fm comedy to arrogant roles...

right Adi... ! there is one scene in bhph, where Shravan asks "nahaane?" ... ROFL  yaar, the expressions were so hilarious...

this pic is from that scene...

cr:google

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ProudSobtian..ishq30UltimateBarunanasuya43indi52

bs_deeps

IF-Rockerz

bs_deeps

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

i love this ...

credit: youtube uploader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-ajzQbBz0

sowie.. the link isnt workingEmbarrassed

the subtle comedy is what Barun does with so much ease... not an iota of OTT presentation, bt hilarious with each word and expression... n such cute faces that he make,...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

you made my day...bua kumari hain..hahaha...I think I will end up watching it n number of times 

ProudSobtian..ishq30UltimateBarunvaatuhaara

vaatuhaara

IF-Sizzlerz

vaatuhaara

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by blueballoon

i love this ...

credit: youtube uploader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-ajzQbBz0

sowie.. the link isnt workingEmbarrassed

the subtle comedy is what Barun does with so much ease... not an iota of OTT presentation, bt hilarious with each word and expression... n such cute faces that he make,...

ROFL

you made my day...bua kumari hain..hahaha...I think I will end up watching it n number of times 

hi deeps.. Embarrassed

LOL  i sometimes watch these scenes, all in the pretext of studying... n the then i will start roflingROFL

Edited by blueballoon - 14 September 2013 at 9:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged

I made a VM a while ago, when I was new in vidding, on the hut scene... just cause I hated the BDs so much. LOL
Love you Zoha!!! Hug

Zitni,,,sheer brilliance ...superb song slection n leaves my hyperventilating! N a new fan of your editing,,,loves it! Thanks for posting it!

I just loved barun in this Banyaan,,,splly becoz of his ungelled hair,,and his eyes,,,he delivers the entire scene,,,,with those eyes,,,,his eyes made t more more sensual than khushi's red blouse! LOL

aamir18...SaRun...momma1128psarada

Post Reply New Post

Go to top