Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This is from a tutey wala VM I made forever ago, 
but I'm sharing it cause you can never have too much Sobti πŸ˜†

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Everyone on Thread 12πŸ₯³
Zoha Di...Awesome First page...πŸ‘Loved the Title,A reason to smile...Very True...He is always a reason to smile for usπŸ˜ƒ 
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When ever I comment from phone .. It never goes through!!!
Sad bass!!! :/
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly congratulations on new FC πŸ₯³ & ofcourse a perfect title ...Barun has been reasons to bring smiles to all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...

& Wonderful frontpage πŸ‘Clap⭐️ or shud i say "Barunful frontpage" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...It really looks b'ful & a visual treat  ...

You didn't had to ask to like the first post its so obvious ...Like button gets pressed automatically πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Well compiled & loved the write up ClapClap...(The Leo Qualities one  was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..."Sell ice to Eskimos" 🀣 ...Surely he can do that too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Loved the Drool adda ⭐️⭐️Clap ... inspite of ur warning i bet many wud have stared more than 2 secs πŸ˜†

& The Goofball 😳😳 ...It always cracks me up always 🀣...Perfect title for him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wishing all the best  πŸ‘πŸΌ to the Man who has been spreading the Smiles...& Hope he gives many more reasons Soon(er) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats for the 12th FC everyone !!! πŸ₯³

Awesome thread Zoha !! 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shybabe

Alright ...UltimateBarun...my darling Zohaaa...Firsty a tight Hug...and congrats to everyone on the new 12th smashing FC😳 

And I share the kind words that Sunaina...always showers on me ...that "THIS FC will never repeat again"😳 it clearly shows how much you have moved onπŸ˜†

Hello to all my Barun Deewani's and my lovely FC members...Shy ka Pranaam and jhappies😳...just so everyone knows...I have moved on tooπŸ˜†

All I can say is Shy,,,your FC is the  inspiration !!!! BAS!

Shy...Dammit,,,dont laugh on moving on,,,we did we really did move on,,only that it was just 0.5 mm...so what move on to move on hee hua na! πŸ˜† 

This MAN...arghhh😑 he won't let us,,,,we keep waiting impatiently,,,and then we think,,not any more,,and bam,,his new pics or some great news abt him release! holding us back and taking us back to the point where we started moving onπŸ˜•. But this time,,no,,,this time I want his movie date!πŸ˜›

IMAGINE...MAMR releases,,and fans do the spamming in theaters,,(thats the word i could think of) just imagine,,and the trade pundits shocked,,ke yeh kya horaha hai,,,a low budget movie doing this good! hayee! , and they say its due to that actor barun SObti! πŸ˜³ *don't wwake me up plz*

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Thanks all my Barun crazy fans! All the appreciation means a lot to me! 

@purnima, Maddy...spl thanks for the detailed analysis!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Momma,,,thanks for the nimbu mirchi! 

Enjoy everyone,,and dont forget to hit LIKE for our β­οΈ
UltimateBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamir18

This is from a tutey wala VM I made forever ago, 

but I'm sharing it cause you can never have too much Sobti πŸ˜†

ZitniπŸ€—,,that GIF is just too much,,,tooo much hotness and too good! its brilliant creation on the brilliant brilliant man of expressions! 
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zoha !! Yeah trade pundits shocked!! :D !
We spoke about it!!
I m super confident Barun will get noticed by many once mamr releases ..
Not a phangirl talking!!!
I m 100% sure :D
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
*blushing* thank you Zoha! πŸ€— Of course, no VMs of mine have anything on your amazing creations. πŸ‘ You're fabulous <3 
And of course, this jif is from the VM I made on the song "Sexy and I know it" πŸ˜† You guessed the too much of hotness part right! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Thank you SO much and hats off to your for being so amazing once again πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

ZitniπŸ€—,,that GIF is just too much,,,tooo much hotness and too good! its brilliant creation on the brilliant brilliant man of expressions!