Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Thanks for the positivity ... I am now going with the flow and just watching CC as long as it stays on air. If it ends, it ends ... if it stays, great!

Jaya, the only thing that makes me doubt that CC is going off air is that there is no confirmation yet by the channel or the PH. Vipul Shah's last statement said very unequivocally that it is not going off air. After that there has been no statement by Sony or PH. Sony usually gives firm dates for their shows to end well in advance, they don't pull a last minute stunt. Check out all the shows that have ended recently ... the end dates for all were well known and published well in time, giving makers enough time to wrap up the tracks. Here they are starting new ones with barely 12 episodes left! I am very confused ... and have decided to stop thinking about it!!! 😆

Learn from the male lead of CC this is all publicity stunts maybe. Better to watch the show till the end and stop worrying. 
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol i dont mind too much either way..
i would love to continue watching as much as I am prepared to wait for another rocking show with her..

hehe its that actually i have made myself prepared for either alternative n now ready for both :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My feelings are mix if CC goes off air I wouldn't mind because I'm sure Sanaya will return with something bigger than better if it does stay then I would be more than happy as well as I get to see SaNuj on screen longer so my thoughts are fix right now I don't care.