Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I cannot make myself even think of that. 
Whatever she decides to do, whenever, wherever, is great. I will support her no matter what.
However, having said that, I have an aversion to SP. They are unethical and cowardly. But this is just my personal opinion. 
(And nothing to do with the shutting down of her previous show. after a while, I wasn't really into that show. But the fact that they actually had the audacity to say that they were shutting down because that's what the fandom wanted. To hide behind the skirts of fandom when it was the bottom line that made them take this decision! I mean fandom also does not want them to use the name, then why are they??)
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
First of all, I want her back asap on my tv screen, coz watching a show is boring for me if Sanaya is not in it and in any case I don't watch any other show, only watch a show that has SI as the lead <3

I want her to choose something really nice this time, something challenging. What's more important is the channel and PH she chooses. I hope she chooses a romantic show, coz she excels in romance. I hope she does unless she does something totally different. I just want her to be happy and that her next show becomes a huge success <3 I as a fan, couldn't ask for more :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want her back on my screen soon in daily soap. Maybe around next year time hope she take up some hosting show for the time. This is a good time because it been a long time since a good romantic show went on air the last one was QH which went on air since last year time. I don't have any expectation for a romantic show but just keeping finger crossed and hoping she takes up one. Whatever she choose I hope it brings her all the success she deserve and hopefully she finally get to bang all awards about time. 
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want her to be healthy, happy and successful ❤️

As an SI fan, I know she wants versatility and difference in all her shows ! 😳 She really thinks and takes her time before choosing one. As a fan, I want her to choose a strong show with an intense love story and a good reputed PH like 4Lions 😳 As Ragzie said, she excels at romance so I want to see her back fierce and strong with a good co-star who can match her talent <3.

As for now, TV will be exceptionally dull without her after September  I will wait for her <3 No one can beat this woman, and as a fan, even if it comes to 2015, I will be ready to welcome her back on my screen !

I hope she takes up JDJ or NB or some reality so we see her constantly  And I'm hoping for her to come back SOON ASAP like I know she will, cause there's no one like her <3 I need her on my screen man ! 

sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I want her to take a break for at least 6 months
Do a reality dance show
And come in a romantic show with a good story
looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
todays mantra out of sight out of mind sanaya is at her peak please take up dancing shows sign up 
for an intense love story with 4 lions want to see you with shaleen malhotra and viraf ion a 2 men 1 woman love story either on star or colors.

do not carry your ex hero and ex show baggage.

in today's world you need to be tech savy get a twitter acc and take up award show compering if offered.look at the top stars and new stars they network  with fans. fans love you and want the best.

you have next 2 years to peak.

good luck 
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Want Sanaya to join hands with 4lions again for a intense love story with a character much different from Khushi.

I don't mind her taking up dance shows or hosting shows for the time and it's been a awhile since now 4lion's should be launching there new show very soon. 
Edited by -Swetz- - 10 years ago
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just want her to follow her heart..she must do whatever that will make her happy..i'm always there to support her..
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This time I really want Sanaya to take time before signing a show. I would love her to work with 4 lions again, but the character should be very different than Khushi (I love the character 'khushi', but still want her in a different avatar in the next project). Couldn't enjoy chanchan at all for various reasons, hopefully will enjoy her next project.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
7 8 months without seeing sanaya .. 

this is quite impossible for me ..