Is paridhi married SBS 21.08.13

Posted: 10 years ago
They showed paridhi and her brother, paridhi was tying rakhi virtually on video chat i guess. Her brother showed old pics of hers, her childhood pics and few of recent ones where i feel in two pics paridhi was wearing sindoor on her mang. Is she really married? Means parijat is impossible πŸ₯Ί
Tfs πŸ˜³ If she's married I'm happy for her, if she's not I'm happy for her 2... As long as she performs well her status does not matter... πŸ˜³... Akhda is possible on screen😳 
But i was dreaming of parijat so i'm hurt :(
Originally posted by MysteryGirl-

But i was dreaming of parijat so i'm hurt :(
hey dreaming is not wrong but we must remember both paridi n rajat have their own choice... But I think as a fan of JA we still can enjoy AKHDA πŸ˜³... 

Many fan girls are hurt 2 previously knowing BS was married... Mee too πŸ˜† Ipk so I understand πŸ˜†
Edited by riyya6 - 10 years ago
I'm heartbroken now πŸ₯Ί how i badly wanted parijat. Wish i didn't see segment today. I wasn't believing cintaa even but that family pic broke me. I will love her wid her hubby but can't love them more than parijat
Originally posted by riyya6

hey dreaming is not wrong but we must remember both paridi n rajat have their own choice... But I think as a fan of JA we still can enjoy AKHDA πŸ˜³... 

Many fan girls are hurt 2 previously knowing BS was married... Mee too πŸ˜† Ipk so I understand πŸ˜†

yeahh wt a perfect example riyaa wahh wahh πŸ˜†
i understand u dear but still we can enjoy their chemistry on screen .. πŸ˜³   πŸ˜Š  

here is the pic of her with her bro. i guess

Originally posted by riyya6

damn true n agree past yaad aa gaya πŸ˜”  when i got to know sarun can't happen to b together in real life    
Tfs the pic... But is it sinddor... πŸ˜• Or do girls put the red thing on their forehead b4 marriage... πŸ˜• She does not look like married...just curious... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chinuchinu

damn true n agree past yaad aa gaya πŸ˜”  when i got to know sarun can't happen to b together in real life    

awww SaRun πŸ˜³