kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Again a new entry has some problem with RK from past... πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Can't get this point that why every new entry has problems with RK only and that too from past...??
Why can't he live in peace with his Biwi...πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Reason for my worry is that if the coming track is that much big and important as stated by the article ( hoping for the Bollywood track to get on the floor.. ) then we again have to bear a rift and a separation of Rishbala ( seriously not hoping for it... ).. πŸ€” πŸ€”

Because if Madhu is destined to become a Heroine, then we, the viewers have to bear this separation as it's not going to be a happy track at all... πŸ€”

I seriously don't want this to happen...

Really sorry for such a gloomy post...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hate the idea of the new entry having problem with RK. Why don't they let RM live in peace? We said producer, we got a producer now! I just don't want any RM separation or rift any time soon. They can come up with the Heroine track later ... let there be peace and normalcy first. 
Rishabala693 thumbnail
Agree but I seriously don't  mind separation of rishabala unless and until MEIEJ is absolutely free of Bhai πŸ˜‰
shethrashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cv has to complete end of sultan track t so we want Rishbala together thn only new plot will start no seperation tired with separation of Rishbala
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hate the idea of separation because of a third person, they can always just give us the heroine track with RK's memory loss track. what's the use of a new entry when Rishbala on their own are such a handful ? 
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It has been always like that πŸ€£ Everyone who makes an entry turns out to be RK's enemy πŸ€£ or is related in some way to RK πŸ˜†
I just hope the next track is interesting and it brings back the old charm of MEIEJ πŸ˜³
sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exactly every new entry has problem with RK!
why they always connect new entry with RK's past?
ok first I want Sultan's exit!
this new track means end of Sultan track but I dont want new entry to be like Sultan!πŸ₯±
I m scared of new entry nowadays πŸ˜†
will this track be interesting?πŸ€”
hope we will get junoon n ishq in thisπŸ˜† n we will get some good track!

Edited by Richa04 - 10 years ago
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ennishet

I hate the idea of the new entry having problem with RK. Why don't they let RM live in peace? We said producer, we got a producer now! I just don't want any RM separation or rift any time soon. They can come up with the Heroine track later ... let there be peace and normalcy first. 

Yeah.. same here..

Rishbala needs some stability in their life currently..

This frequent separation sucks...
kg15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

i hate the idea of separation because of a third person, they can always just give us the heroine track with RK's memory loss track. what's the use of a new entry when Rishbala on their own are such a handful ? 

Don't understand that why the new entry always separate the couple...???

Can't the new entry be a little bit positive getting them closer and building a strong bond ( though for some time..)..

But the memory loss track will be irritating too...
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think we should be happy that he is related to RK and Bollywood. If the person is related to Madhu...then we know how she acts and reacts. All we might get is Bhashaan and Mahaan type of behaviour. It'll irritate us like anything like with Aaryaan. If it is anything with RK and if he is still a Kameena...then it'll be entertaining. πŸ˜›
Edited by Vipisa - 10 years ago