Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jklp

Goldie

jklp

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
As they are ending Ramayan abruptly on sept 1, we should start the protest. Flood Zee Tv mail Id with mails. Also make calls to them so that they are forced to bring back Ramayan with Sri Luv Kush story.

E-mail ID : [email protected]

Phone : (022)24815790, (022)24955555

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskartripti123Geeshunneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "START THE PROTEST" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanskar

Groupbie

shanskar

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
the best way is dis but i feel its too late

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@ JKLP: 

I'll call Zee tomorrow. 

And don't worry.

Ramayan will have a rushed, but still a proper ending. A little bird whispered this in my ears just now. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskarjklpnneeiillSilverBell

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@ JKLP:

When predicting future, there's always an offside chance of being proved wrong,  but still, based on whatever I know, I assure you that Ramayan is not ending on Sep 1. It will end soon,  but I'm 99% sure it won't end on Sep 1. Smile

Edited by sherlock - 21 August 2013 at 10:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskarjklp

shanskar

Groupbie

shanskar

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
dear viewers, sherlock, i called moti sagar production and they made it clear that zeetv ramayan will be airing its last episode on september 1 2013. and reason is the channel asked them to wind it up...
call msp

jklp

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanskar

dear viewers, sherlock, i called moti sagar production and they made it clear that zeetv ramayan will be airing its last episode on september 1 2013. and reason is the channel asked them to wind it up...
call msp

OK. Smile

I too had called both MSP & Zee, MSP before Zee.

The fellow at MSP said that show is ending because story is complete, & when I said that story is FAR FROM COMPLETE & still it's ending on Sep 1, he assured me that there is no question of leaving the show incomplete, & that entire RCM story will be shown.

Zee response guy said that he has no idea of Ramayan ending so soon (that's of course balderdash, he obviously knew LOL ) & when I mentioned that show is actually popular enough for fans to wish to see UttarKand too with the same cast, he said that Zee will actively consider the suggestion. LOL

I think I'll call MSP again sometime tomorrow to ask them how they propose to show the entire story in two episodes now that they have admitted to fans that it will end on Sep 1. 

Edited by sherlock - 22 August 2013 at 9:01am

shanskar

shanskar

Groupbie

shanskar

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
definitely sherlock... we r wid u...

jklp

jklp

Goldie

jklp

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherlock

Originally posted by shanskar

call msp

OK. Smile

I too had called both MSP & Zee, MSP before Zee.

The fellow at MSP said that show is ending because story is complete, & when I said that story is FAR FROM COMPLETE & still it's ending on Sep 1, he assured me that there is no question of leaving the show incomplete, & that entire RCM story will be shown.

Zee response guy said that he has no idea of Ramayan ending so soon (that's of course balderdash, he obviously knew LOL ) & when I mentioned that show is actually popular enough for fans to wish to see UttarKand too with the same cast, he said that Zee will actively consider the suggestion. LOL

I think I'll call MSP again sometime tomorrow to ask them how they propose to show the entire story in two episodes now that they have admitted to fans that it will end on Sep 1. 

Thank you for your effort dear. Yes dear, the Zee response guys is hiding the fact. But, we must keep the protest on because Ramayan is incomplete without Sri Luv Kush katha in UttaraKand. Shri Ramayan must come back. Please keep sending mails to [email protected] & call 02224815790. Shri LaxmiVishnu Bhagwan bless you.

Edited by jklp - 25 August 2013 at 2:31am

sherlock

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.