Posted: 10 years ago
Scene no 1
oct9/2012

*** seeing this scene I noticed I did not use it in any VM 😆

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked this scene because it is one of the few scenes where TVS said what we were all thinking.

1. He said to sugni that her desire to be Mahan and sacrificing would serve no purpose but except to destroy 4 lives

2. That yes he bought Amrita back but at least he was trying to keep Adi-Amu together unlike her

3. That when he dies pineing for love, make sure you hold a processor for Mahan Aditya for whom it was acceptable that his Mama dies pineing for love but he did not let his marriage breakdown

The 2 things he never said were:

1. Do you really think marrying Aditya and living right in front me is going to save my marriage?

2. You cannot save a marriage when one person in that marriage does not want to be part of and I do not wish to be in it.

The best pic for me was the one below. It just said - I don't give a damn whether you like it or not but she is mine !!!!!

Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh payal u wrote it so nicely
the funny part in this scene was that she followed him every time and this time when he asked her all those questions she had no answer to give him
she was just shouting to show him YES IM RITE
she had no reply to those :)
ronshaan thumbnail
I liked this one

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I  Love the  expression  on his face here... HAHAH...Walked  in all proud...like  Yeah  Adi   she is  yours alright  hahaha.
 This  scene  is  special  to me ...as   the  Mahan  speech  was so  close to   a post I  wrote  here on  IF  a   while before   that  I  was  shocked and  had to go  look  to see  what I  wrote!.  I  was happy  that the  words were comming  out of Varun's  mouth...and  as usual  Sugni  had no answer  to the questions!

ronshaan thumbnail
oh yes vinnie i remember that :)
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with Payal's post.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
❤️ SCENE 2...
  Naughty  side to TVS ...I  loved the  entire scene  and all  the pics  so I  will choose  ALL of them, seriously  I can't choose one over the  other !!! 😆❤️❤️❤️❤️
I  loved the  way  he  teased her through out the  scene.   Hat's off  to Varun again for not making  the scene  look  creepy  or  perverted. That blush  on his  face was  so  endaring.  This  was  the  SUgvi  relationship  I  miss, that element of teasing innocents. !!!
 Sugni's face  when she  thought  he  wanted her to  "Practice for  their marriage"  .  LOL..and the  way  she reacted when  she saw he was joking...The entire  scene  was just brilliant and  the  chmestry  between  the  two  rocking.

OVERALL  I  loveed it!!!  100 %

ronshaan thumbnail
aw yes i loved that scene tooo
vikram sugni together rocked
but then
her mother had to come shouting