shanthiva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Krishna Janmashtami.

shanthiva thumbnail
Chapter 2 : 

Khushi moves out of RM, catches an auto and goes to devi maiyaa temple. She is indeed hurt and angry but she knew that all whatever happened is because of devi maiya, her best friend, guide and now the only one with whom she can talk.

At Temple : 

Khushi enters the temple and prays to devi maiyaa for giving her the strength and courage and also to be strong when she has no one with her now.  She takes aarti, then takes prasad. She sits there in front devi maiyaa closing her eyes and finding her solace in the peaceful atmosphere. She dint know how long she sat there but then when she opened her eyes she found the temple almost empty. She then realised that it must be noon, she made her way out of the temple and soon she reached RM.

AT RM : 

Once when khushi left maami dint leave any chance to taunt her as well as payal. Arnav was too shocked to react but then he dint care much so had his breakfast and moved out to office. Naani, Di and payal were worried now for khushi and arnav. All had only one Question in their mind : why chotte married khushi for 6 months? A contract marriage.

Arnav reached office and drowned himself into work. He was still in shock thinking of khushi's behaviour. He knew khushi would never speak like this to anybody. But then what did she mean that she did not need anybody's love, pity. She called payal her step sister. What has he done to her? Why did she change so much. He decided to ask her after reaching home.

Khushi reached RM and saw all were sitting in the living room and chatting. She dint bother to look at them and started going towards the kitchen to prepare her lunch when payal came to her and caught hold of her hand and made her turn to her.

Payal  :Khushi what happened that you married arnavji for 6months, After that what will you do? Y did u agree to marry him? Did he force you.

Anjali : Ha khushiji please tell me, whatz the reason that you married chotte. 

Shyam : Ha khushiji please tell me i mean us, how could you do this.

Payal and khushi got the meaning what he meant and khushi threw a disgusted, angry look towards shyam and pulled her hand out from payal grip.

Khushi : Look mrs. Payal Aksh Singh raizaada. I dont have any answers. Nor i do wnat to answer them. Why dont you ask the owner these question who is the main cuse for this mess in my life. Oh well how can i forget you all can order only weak person because his one roar is enough for all of you to shut your mouth right. Well i dont have anything to say now please stop bothering me.

She goes to kitchen and see the food is ready, she asks HP to get it to her room and moves to her room without seeing anyone.

Anjali : Naani what happen to khushiji? She never gets angry with anyone like this.

Naani : Anjali bitiya chotte has to do some answering now for this. Inform me when he is back home.

Khushi went to her room and she had decided she will not care whatever happens in this house.
She was shocked that the person she loved could do something like this to her. She decides to be independent.  While she was in deep thought NK came to meet her.

NK : Khushiji.. I mean what happenen ? In a day you today changed now you look more like nannav.

Khushi : Are nahi NKji. Nothing like that. Nanheji i want your help. I want to do some work. Could you please help me with it. I want to start my catering business.

NK : Kool khushiji i am glad i will be little useful to you. I will contact one of my friend who is into catering business. May be we can start our luck there.

Khushi : Thank you nanheji

NK moves out of the room. HP brings her lunch, she had her lunch and decides to take rest for sometime.

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Well at least she is speaking normally to no
That's one good thing
But he broke her didn't he
Her trust her love her happiness all ruined because of his one decision
But am glad she ain't showing this to anyone
She is strong and will pull through am sure
Shame the same cant be said about arnav
They arent gonna leave him till he answers them
But khushi is right how come they dont ask same from arnav too
Well hope she gets through this
She has to
Cheers for pm
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved this side of Khushi...
I loved the concept and both parts.

ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome...Update Soon & Plzzz PM Me ðŸ˜Š
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
She made a good decision to be independent.
It makes no sense crying over what her life has become.
Thankfully she has a friend like NK by her side.

tparvaiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
dear
Please continue
Neha.AS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so nice yr good going...
shanthiva thumbnail
Chapter 3 : 

Arnav was not able to concentrate in office.He came home and moved to his room.That is when he saw NK sitting near khushi. NK calls his friend who owns the hotel and informs about khushi. He agrees to meet her in the evening. NK thanks him and goes to inform khushi about this but then he sees her sleeping. He goes near her and sits beside her.

NK : Khushiji. My desi girl. I wish you can share your pain to me. I know nannav gets angry too fast but i know him. he loves you a lot khushiji. But what he did to you i will never forgive him. But i will be there with you as a friend and as your devar to support you. U may be my bhabhi but first you are my friend. Take care khushiji.

Saying this he moves out through the pool side. Arnav was shocked to hear this from NK. How wrong he was judging NK. But he knew NK was trying to bring the feeling out which he had for khushi. And now what has he done to her. He takes a deep breathe and moves inside silently. He changes his clothes and starts working.  In between he is glancing at khushi who is sleeping like a kid.Almost after 3 hours khushi slowly stirs in her sleep and opens her eyes. The first thing which she saw was arnav looking at her lovingly. She quickly got up and moved to bathroom to get freshen up. When she came out, she saw NK standing near the door and was about to know.

Khushi : Nanheji. come inside. 

NK : Its ok khushiji. Nannav khushiji please come for tea. I am waiting and khushji we need to leave now. I have spoken to my friend and fixed an appointment.

Khushi : Really nanheji. Thank you so much. 

Arnav :What appointment NK and where are you going?

Before NK could answer khushi answers arnav.

Khushi : Its not your concern Mr Raizaada. Dont worry i will be back. I have no plans to go away from this place at least not until the end of 6months. So u can breathe calmly.Now please excuse me.

Saying this she and NK moves out of the room. NK halts and turns to arnav and gave him a look which arnav understood. NK meant i am really disappointed with you nannav. Aranv just moves out of the room to have his coffee.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
nk you arent the only one who is disappointed with that man
we all are disappointed too
well at least she has some hopes of being independent
which is good because once the contract period is over she will leave him
which is for the best
nk is the best friend ever to khushi right
cheers for pm