~My Premeer Takes~ Note Pg:16, 19/11/13

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello my lovelies...

wow, it has literally been ages since i came to my favorite place on IF. My Desh... i don't even know how many of my chums remember me?

Those of you who know me might already be aware that i just vanished at once just as Desh ended and then never showed my face, with my FFs left unfinished (i know that's so bad and cruel of me). i had made such good pals over here, and i so regret keeping no connection with them. but i know them being as lovely as ever will forgive me.

So yeah in the mean time (4 years to be exact) i find of lost ma writing temperament as real life kept me busy as hell. but ow once again the bug bit, and i started writing again. i have just started to write an FF in Madhubala Forum but just as i continued with it, I felt guilty so guilty for leaving my Premeer.
And besides in that forum i haven't been successful to garner the response i used to get here from my buddies. Though i won't be leaving that FFas i have few avid readers and admirers.

So to reconnect myself with you all lovely people i have decided i would write one shots for my Premeer. As far as my unfinished FFs are considered... i am trying to get back to them but i cannot promise anything as i am totally blank as in slate white when i think about them. So here are the links to them... if anybody can come up with an idea to warap them up, i would gladly do that with his/her help:

INCOMPLETE FFs😕

Mohabbat Aap Se... (it's i guess 23, 24 chapters up)

Pehla... Tera Mera Pyaar. (It was just in the introductory phase of Characters, a multi-starer)

COMPLETED WORKS

Mini FF: Teri Yaad Sath Hai (that's by the me and my amazing Sis Kavz joint effort, mostly hers as i kinda vanished half way down 😉)

Mini FF: Anjaan Rishta

If you like them... let me know here as the post have obviously been closed... I have tried to PM all my old readers but if i missed someone and he/she finds it please forgive me as i have hundreds of people in my buddy lists and i have no idea who are my readers as some of you have changed your user IDs too...

Here's a Index for my new work which would be just one shots for now... i have also moved the first one to next pages.

~*~*PREMEER ONE SHOTS*~*~

Love,

Suhana.

Edited by Suhana Ahmed - 10 years ago
OMG Suhana    You are back 'huggies

missed you alot .. and miss our old times of chaties ka desh and PHreaming CC  like anything  

RESERVED  FOr OS
Originally posted by XSilentPrayersX

OMG Suhana    You are back 'huggies

missed you alot .. and miss our old times of chaties ka desh and PHreaming CC  like anything  

RESERVED  FOr OS

Pariii...

*hugs* how have you been my darling? i knw i so miss all that too... trying to reconnect...

would be waiting for your detailed thoughts on the OS...

love ya...

Suhana.

OH my god .. suha u r back .. and back with a  bang .. and whom do i see in the forum .. pari hun main .. god i miss u all .. our phreaming gang .. the desh forum has so many new members tht i totally forgot how it was with the old gangs . ur jhik jhiks .. and such special heartwarming os and ss ... 

they call me the tragic queen nowadays ..but man ...this is epic ... and trust me i didn;t want it to end happy .. there is a note of so much love in tragedy that u feel it in u ...

beautifully written ... past and present mixed ...and i can picture heer .. standing infront of the mirror thinking all this with hollow eyes .. too good ... and yes yes yes prem always wanting good for heer .. reminded me of the scene when prem was leaving heer thinking of he is having cancer and tells her to have love .. have kids ... hayye raabba .. maar dala .. god bless ... 

Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

OH my god .. suha u r back .. and back with a  bang .. and whom do i see in the forum .. pari hun main .. god i miss u all .. our phreaming gang .. the desh forum has so many new members tht i totally forgot how it was with the old gangs . ur jhik jhiks .. and such special heartwarming os and ss ... 

they call me the tragic queen nowadays ..but man ...this is epic ... and trust me i didn;t want it to end happy .. there is a note of so much love in tragedy that u feel it in u ...

beautifully written ... past and present mixed ...and i can picture heer .. standing infront of the mirror thinking all this with hollow eyes .. too good ... and yes yes yes prem always wanting good for heer .. reminded me of the scene when prem was leaving heer thinking of he is having cancer and tells her to have love .. have kids ... hayye raabba .. maar dala .. god bless ... 

Aaashhuuu *crazy screams*

yeha me back... so glad and feeling so good... yeah see may be we all can rock this place like before... yeah i was seeing so many new members but glad people like you are also staying back...

oh yeah i can be as tragic as it can get baby 😉 can you believe i had this story in my mind since the time the cancer issue happened? wohoo it just came back like that yesterday and i thought why not lets  get on with it...

hayiii *tight huggy* i am feeling so happy abhi...

so who else still comes around?
Originally posted by Suhana Ahmed

Aaashhuuu *crazy screams*

yeha me back... so glad and feeling so good... yeah see may be we all can rock this place like before... yeah i was seeing so many new members but glad people like you are also staying back...

oh yeah i can be as tragic as it can get baby 😉 can you believe i had this story in my mind since the time the cancer issue happened? wohoo it just came back like that yesterday and i thought why not lets  get on with it...

hayiii *tight huggy* i am feeling so happy abhi...

so who else still comes around?

SCREAMS BACK AWWW

oh thank god u got on with the story and did write it in such gorgeous flow .. and us pari ki bacchi ko pakad ke rakhooo ..nahi to gayab ho jani hai ...  

cuddles u back*  

well u know all fights and all the forum got divided and ppl left .. joined other parties .. i donno how many old members u know but there is selvy di noorie .. nabiha in old member list around ...waqas bhai .. this pariii chidiya ... and many more .. u can see priya kausher.. athi ... vrushi bhatking the forums most of the time .. other than tht .. its pretty empty ... and new members.. we try to maintain this .. even sometimes it feels as if the mods also had abandoned us :P 

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 10 years ago
^^^^ chalo don't worry i am back na and this time i am planing not to run away...
can't promise though =P
 so send me in links to your latest work... i accidentally emptied my inbox today =/ so no idea whose doing what

hey! this is wowww!!! it had sad ending but i felt like premeer are together now.  the writing style was superb , heer getting ready & thinking about past and there was suspense too for me. 👏 👏 👏

i'm going through all the premeer memory. specially when prem died and heer watched that video of blast where prem told her to start a new life. 😭 

teri yaad saath hai, bewafa & ek ladki bheegi bhagi si-- i've read all. i always thought if we can ever get to read stories again by the writers who used to be here when kis desh was on air. i'm so happy to see you & your os since i've seen your name a lots of time. 😊

this os now one of my fav ❤️. plz write more. thank you.  😊
Its just amazinggg to think about premeer again with this wonderful OS... 😃

Sach mein you're my long lost sissy... Thats' my favvv song 😛
Edited by Kavya.... - 10 years ago
Originally posted by premeermania

hey! this is wowww!!! it had sad ending but i felt like premeer are together now.  the writing style was superb , heer getting ready & thinking about past and there was suspense too for me. 👏 👏 👏

i'm going through all the premeer memory. specially when prem died and heer watched that video of blast where prem told her to start a new life. 😭 

teri yaad saath hai, bewafa & ek ladki bheegi bhagi si-- i've read all. i always thought if we can ever get to read stories again by the writers who used to be here when kis desh was on air. i'm so happy to see you & your os since i've seen your name a lots of time. 😊

this os now one of my fav ❤️. plz write more. thank you.  😊

oh i am so glad you enjoyed... i so miss my Premeer

Oh i never knew  being a new member you would have read all old ones...

thanks a lot i will surely come up with more...

love,

Suhana