dejavu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sap1310

Groupbie

sap1310

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
hello guys

thought of sharing my views after watching yesterday's epi...
"its all coming back to me now"... Celine Dion song...

yeh ssn2 ke end mein ssn1 ko phir se kyun laa rahe hain ...

SSN1
Mohan meets Megha ... Megha - Mohan at loggerheads but Mohan - chavanni best buddies... Mohan comes to know about Megha's past ...
Mohan falls head over heels in love with Megha and confesses innumerous times... Megha still loves Amar i.e her dead husband...
Mohan takes help of Guru, Jiji and Nanhi to make Megha confess... Monu's mom warns Megha and kids to stay away from Monu...
just before she confesses he marries Riddhima... Mohan sorts the problem temp. and marries Megha...
END of 150 episodes

SSN2
Vasu meets Megha ... Megha mistakes Vasu for Mohan but misunderstanding gets sorted ... RJ mistakes Vasu for her Paapu and become best buddies...
Vasu comes to know about Megha's past ... Vasu falls with Megha and confesses ... Megha still loves Mohan i.e her dead husband...
Vasu takes help of Bala, Rukku and RJ to make Megha confess... Vasu's Aai threatens Megha and RJ to keep distance from Vasu ...
just before truth of Vasu being Mohan comes out he marries Rukku... Vasu gets his memory back...
Vasu - Rukku marriage is null and void and he again marries Megha... END of 30 episodes
LOL no sorry ROFL

Edited by sap1310 - 20 August 2013 at 11:44pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dejavu" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
SSN1 ka repeat hi chal raha hai but i hope Rukku se marriage na ho even though it would become void like u said. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top