Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

A actor/actrs that U NEVER found handsome/beautiful? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

Wave.

IF-Rockerz

Wave.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tinah

Emraan Hashmi LOL thats why he had to resort to kissing on screen to make it...and Mallika Sherawat too...

Yeah I know man is not a great looker,but hey dont be so mean the guy can act.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A actor/actrs that U NEVER found handsome/beautiful? (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
alia bhatt,asin,sridevi...and many more.

linux..

linux..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I have never found ranbir handsome as some say.he looks like an ordinary punjabi guy.he has a gud height is all i credit him with...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beboholic

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Talking stritcly of  physical appearances, Kangana Ranaut from today's gen.
Among older lot there were so many like Anita Raj, Amrita Singh (barring her first movie), Raj Babbar, Shaban Azmi ( she looks better now), Nargis,  Nanda, Rajendra Kumar, Amol Palekar and a few more who I can't recall.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-beboholic

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Ranveer Singh, ayushman , sunny deol , Bobby Deol , Ashmit Patel

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Also I would like to add that there are a lot of actors who maybe plain looking and unattractive but for me I liked there screen presence or acting skill/performance so endearing that they have become attractive to my eyes over the years. Dhanush is a great example, so is Ajay Devgn, Irrfan Khan, Naseeruddin Shah, Om Puri and Nawazuddin Siddique to name a few.

PandorasBox

Goldie

PandorasBox

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Actress:

Kareena, Katrina, Anushka, Sushmita Sen, Alia Bhaat, Freida Pinto, Asin,

These are some of the actresses I could think of at the top of my head. There are many TV actresses who are much more prettier. I do have to give bollywood credit though, most of the other actresses are gorgeous.

Actors:

Sanjay Dutt, Deol Brothers, Salman Khan, SRK, Ranbir, Govinda, many others

Unlike actresses, it seems looks aren't as big of a requirement to make it big in bollywood for actors. I find most actors ugly. I've had comments from non-desis on how the $#@ did the hot chick end up with that "ugly mother-f**ker" I don't think Bollywood is bad as south Indian cinema (bald 60 year old man being paired with a young model). Age is a huge factor on why some of these men aren't as attractive. You can easily find better looking men within a 10 minute walk. LOL The difference is more pronounced when they're paired with that hot young thing.

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Most of the time when I find someone's off screen personality mean, I start to find them not good looking either, but it's NOT all the time. There are many, but the ones I can remember now are:

Actresses: Rani, Bipasha

Actors: John, Shahid, Ranveer ( Though, I like his off screen personality lol)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Heart_Friends

Post Reply New Post

Go to top