s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radaz

Originally posted by s120

You know if AsYa get married, the best part would be no talks of ZoYaan or Maburt LOL

At times, some people's constant harping on ZoYaan gets on my nerves. Angry LOL

Then Avoid Tumblr.. LOL. There are some die hard fans of Zoyaan there, 
They will still talk abt Zoyaan, even after ASYA marriage.. Wink 

Haha. I don't go on tumblr but I do have an idea of what they talk about LOL But its like they are obsessed with ZoYaan. They derive ZoYaan symbolisms out of every damn thing. Heck, even the colour of the walls in their opinion points towards ZoYaan. LOL

WORD.. Seriously.. They are still holding on to the Zee synopsis. Esp: the part where Ayaan goes to Asad for help to remarry Zoya..( Nikkah halal , is it CC? ). Did GUL say, she is going to cover this aspect of Islam culture? I donot remember reading this in any interviews .. But tumblr believes she is basing QH around this concept.. 

Radz, no halala. I'll tell you what they feel. Now their current theory is that with Tanveer somehow back in the story, she'll create a situation where Asad will have to let Zoya go and Maburt happens LOL They don't have any logic for it. It is as if Zoya will magically marry Ayaan and make the tumblr folks happy so that they can gloat about it. LOL

So then once ZoYaan happens, Zoya will try to adjust with Ayaan and all that crap. But she won't be happy, she'll be trapped in a loveless marriage and some more crap of that sort. And then one fine day, Mr Dense Ahmed Khan will decide to dissolve the marriage and then AsYa will reunite. And then Gaffur happens LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThithliDhostCanadianChik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's only AsYa! (Part 4) (Page 84)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Hello Girls...

Okay CC mein bol rahi hoon AsYa will get married and come home so no money needed...because it won't be anything grand..

Radz...yes bro's get married after sisters but that is if sisters are the same age...i am pretty sure najma is much younger than asad...so asya should get married first.

But really even if they don't get married...its fine...they are living together and romancing...but if either zoya's mother or father truth is coming out then it is very likely that they will be married because that will intensify the situation. Imagine Asad finding out his father burned his wife's mother alive?

Tumblr is garbage!!

I am done predicting where Zoya is going (watch me predict again in a few mins lol)...but Oishi said some cute AsYa scenes coming up so i am happy!!!! 

Okay i got to run now...ill come back soon..

WORD Niki LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThithliDhostnotagainniki_12

niki_12

IF-Dazzler

niki_12

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Hello Girls...

Okay CC mein bol rahi hoon AsYa will get married and come home so no money needed...because it won't be anything grand..

Radz...yes bro's get married after sisters but that is if sisters are the same age...i am pretty sure najma is much younger than asad...so asya should get married first.

But really even if they don't get married...its fine...they are living together and romancing...but if either zoya's mother or father truth is coming out then it is very likely that they will be married because that will intensify the situation. Imagine Asad finding out his father burned his wife's mother alive?

Tumblr is garbage!!

I am done predicting where Zoya is going (watch me predict again in a few mins lol)...but Oishi said some cute AsYa scenes coming up so i am happy!!!! 

WORD Niki LOL

Mere entire post mein yehi sabse TRUE baat thi!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThithliDhostCanadianChik

CanadianChik

Goldie

CanadianChik

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged

You know if AsYa get married, the best part would be no talks of ZoYaan or Maburt LOL

Haha. I don't go on tumblr but I do have an idea of what they talk about LOL But its like they are obsessed with ZoYaan. They derive ZoYaan symbolisms out of every damn thing. Heck, even the colour of the walls in their opinion points towards ZoYaan. LOL

WORD.. Seriously.. They are still holding on to the Zee synopsis. Esp: the part where Ayaan goes to Asad for help to remarry Zoya..( Nikkah halal , is it CC? ). Did GUL say, she is going to cover this aspect of Islam culture? I donot remember reading this in any interviews .. But tumblr believes she is basing QH around this concept.. 
Yes it is called Haalala - so if it were to happen this is how it would be 
NOT SAYING IT WILL AND AM NOT IN FAVOR OF ZOYAAN - please not even prada shoes will be accepted Angry
-  ASYA get married and then daddy truth come out - mostly likely Rashid ( for that is when Asad will feel guilty that his father took away her mom - in Ghafoor case he will still accept Zoya despite her father and stand by her)
- Therefore Asad will say talaq 3 times and they will be divorced (there are conditions)
- ASYA will realize that Rashid never killed Zainab and will want to get back together 
- But as per Islamic law the girl needs to get married and consummate the marriage - note they cannot marry with the intent of divorce - so Zoya and Ayaan would marry - his line to make a sacrifice for his brother - he will marry Zoya even though he loves Humeria
- Only if the 2nd marriage does not work and they divorce can the girl get back together with her 1st  husband

Therefore at times i prefer them not married until both the daddy issues are resolved 

But having said that - things have changed - Ayaan is shown to be more and more shellfish - unlike the beginning of QH where he use to get mad at Rashid for not defending and having a relationship with Asad - Also now that SR and Ajmer has happened Asad will never let Zoya go or vice e versa  - 

I was waiting to see Farhan before stating the below but since i am feeling good and it is a slow day i will let u guys know my thoughts on Nikaht 

- Farhan and Najma will be scratched and there will be a new guy for Najma (maybe Chaand Bi son - who was gloating away today and rubbing salt of Hassina's wounds)

So:
- Farhan comes and is a decent guy who likes Nikhat 
- he finds out Nikhat still loves Imran and therefore steps aside
- Imran and Nikhat get married
- Imran is stuck with Tannu child 
-Nikhat accepts the child and loves it like her own
-Imran stays moody (still pinning for Najma) 
-Imran does not defend Nikhat in front of Hassina and infact emotionally abuses her 
-Farhan fights for Nikhat's rights and tries to explain to Imran 
-Issues happen and Imran says Talaq 3 times at separate issues and separate time 
-Nikhat has no choice but to leave but she is attached to the child (like Asad was to Ayaan)
-Hassina knows Imran made a mistake and Ghafoor will kill her for her sons mistake as his izzat is risked
-Hassina conveniences Farhan and Nikhat to secretly marry and tells Farhan to later divorce her without any Khans  finding out 
- Farhan  very reluctantly agrees and they get married so that Nikhat, Imrans kid and Imran can be a family again later
- They show how considerate Farhan is of Nikhats feeling etc and takes better care of the baby
- For them to consummate the marriage  is hard so Hassina sends Imran away so that he is not in their face 
- During that time Farhan and Nikhat get close but when Hassina bi asks Farhan to divorce Nikhat he refuses 
- He says he wants to stay married to her and it is Nikhats choice to divorce 
- They show Nikhats dilemma, the different options she hasto divorce but eventually she decides to stay with Farhan and together they raise Imran's kid

There was a Pakistani drama with this story line Big smile
PS: For TRP purposes they can show ASYA offering to adopt the baby (as Zoya was an orphan once too) 

Edited by CanadianChik - 27 August 2013 at 4:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThithliDhost

CanadianChik

Goldie

CanadianChik

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Radz, no halala. I'll tell you what they feel. Now their current theory is that with Tanveer somehow back in the story, she'll create a situation where Asad will have to let Zoya go and Maburt happens LOL They don't have any logic for it. It is as if Zoya will magically marry Ayaan and make the tumblr folks happy so that they can gloat about it. LOL

So then once ZoYaan happens, Zoya will try to adjust with Ayaan and all that crap. But she won't be happy, she'll be trapped in a loveless marriage and some more crap of that sort. And then one fine day, Mr Dense Ahmed Khan will decide to dissolve the marriage and then AsYa will reunite. And then Gaffur happens LOL

CRAP is the word that comes to mind

ThithliDhost

ThithliDhost

Goldie

ThithliDhost

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

NOT SAYING IT WILL AND AM NOT IN FAVOR OF ZOYAAN - please not even prada shoes will be accepted Angry
-  ASYA get married and then daddy truth come out - mostly likely Rashid ( for that is when Asad will feel guilty that his father took away her mom - in Ghafoor case he will still accept Zoya despite her father and stand by her)
- Therefore Asad will say talaq 3 times and they will be divorced (there are conditions)
- ASYA will realize that Rashid never killed Zainab and will want to get back together 
- But as per Islamic law the girl needs to get married and consummate the marriage - note they cannot marry with the intent of divorce - so Zoya and Ayaan would marry - his line to make a sacrifice for his brother - he will marry Zoya even though he loves Humeria
- Only if the 2nd marriage does not work and they divorce can the girl get back together with her 1st  husband

Therefore at times i prefer them not married until both the daddy issues are resolved 

But having said that - things have changed - Ayaan is shown to be more and more shellfish - unlike the beginning of QH where he use to get mad at Rashid for not defending and having a relationship with Asad - Also now that SR and Ajmer has happened Asad will never let Zoya go or vice e versa  - 

I was waiting to see Farhan before stating the below but since i am feeling good and it is a slow day i will let u guys know my thoughts on Nikaht 

- Farhan and Najma will be scratched and there will be a new guy for Najma (maybe Chaand Bi son - who was gloating away today and rubbing salt of Hassina's wounds)

So:
-Imran does not defend Nikhat in front of Hassina and infact emotionally abuses her 
-Issues happen and Imran says Talaq 3 times at separate issues and separate time 
-Nikhat has no choice but to leave but she is attached to the child (like Asad was to Ayaan)
-Hassina knows Imran made a mistake and Ghafoor will kill her for her sons mistake as his izzat is risked
-Hassina conveniences Farhan and Nikhat to secretly marry and tells Farhan to later divorce her without any Khans  finding out 
- Farhan  very reluctantly agrees and they get married so that Nikhat, Imrans kid and Imran can be a family again later
- They show how considerate Farhan is of Nikhats feeling etc and takes better care of the baby
- For them to consummate the marriage  is hard so Hassina sends Imran away so that he is not in their face 
- During that time Farhan and Nikhat get close but when Hassina bi asks Farhan to divorce Nikhat he refuses 
- They show Nikhats dilemma, the different options she hasto divorce but eventually she decides to stay with Farhan and together they raise Imran's kid

PS: For TRP purposes they can show ASYA offering to adopt the baby (as Zoya was an orphan once too) 

CC, no offense, I donot much care for the Haalala. Why does GUL have to explore this practice? 
QH Is all about correcting the 1st gen mistakes.. So even Nikhat need not go thru such fate. 
Cry.. 

PS: I donot not even want a ZOYAAN in TELEWORLD dreams.. pls .. After all the ASYA feels they gave us, ZOYAAN is not digestible ... atleast for me .. 

Edited by Radaz - 27 August 2013 at 5:00pm

CanadianChik

CanadianChik

Goldie

CanadianChik

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CanadianChik

So:

CC, no offense, I donot much care for the Haalala. Why does GUL have to explore this practice? 
QH Is all about correcting the 1st gen mistakes.. So even Nikhat need not go thru such fate. 
Cry

As i said earlier that neither do i care about Halaalal so no offense takenWink and i hope that Gul does not go that route either  - that is y IMO they changed the  synopsis

ThithliDhost

ThithliDhost

Goldie

ThithliDhost

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Hello Girls...

Tumblr is garbage!!

WORD Niki LOL

Mere entire post mein yehi sabse TRUE baat thi!!!Big smile

Tumblr at times is very irritating. But I love the GIFS they post.. ASYA ones are drool worthy.Day Dreaming
Yes Oishi predicted cute scenes. Are when we she predict "ishqwala love" scenes.. Like we all think, they are holding back intense scenes for a reason.. We did not get any hugs for a long time after BR.. The first hugs was the 3rd engagement wala one na? 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top