Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by vinita459

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by vinita459

So will we be having 3 nikaahs together ie AsYa, Najran and Farnik

Now the million dollar question is which nikaah will take place LOL

may be 4

humeira is also planning to propose ayaan.

they might be ready for nikkah too Smile

LOL In that case, Gul won't have a choice but to get at least one couple married. And that should be Asya. 

True.  AsYa need to get married now. Tongue

Can i be a spoilt sport and say abhi budget nahi hai? There is a cameo and Farhan 2 ppl coming on to set - no money for Nikka outfits ROFL

In that case, Gul wasted money on showing us all the ceremonies during their first nikaah attempt but what did we get at the end instead of marriage, Asad in bed with that billi Angry LOL

Since all the ceremonies have been done, the nikaah will be low key and they will give us a Walima later when they have adequate funds. LOL

I don't care if they get married in their nightclothes LOL Just get them married bas.   

Shreye,
What difference will it make Smile. Asya married or not, they will be under the same roof, behaving like married couple and Asad Mia maintaining his sannyas Wink.. So my wishlist is Marriage or no marriage keep them together.. No seperation until Ghafoor track, if it has to has to happen.. 

You have a point. 

Na, I don't think there will be another separation until Gaffur's truth is out. Actually its difficult to predict Gaffur track, they can play it out in so many ways. Lets see what's in store. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikThithliDhostniki_12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's only AsYa! (Part 4) (Page 83)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Its sweet of you to say that CC Big smile

ThithliDhost

IF-Dazzler

ThithliDhost

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

You know if AsYa get married, the best part would be no talks of ZoYaan or Maburt LOL

At times, some people's constant harping on ZoYaan gets on my nerves. Angry LOL

Then Avoid Tumblr.. LOL. There are some die hard fans of Zoyaan there, 
They will still talk abt Zoyaan, even after ASYA marriage.. Wink 

CanadianChikniki_12s120

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radaz

You know if AsYa get married, the best part would be no talks of ZoYaan or Maburt LOL

Haha. I don't go on tumblr but I do have an idea of what they talk about LOL But its like they are obsessed with ZoYaan. They derive ZoYaan symbolisms out of every damn thing. Heck, even the colour of the walls in their opinion points towards ZoYaan. LOL

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

This is what Oishi says about the jealousy track

BTW.. It's not Like.. they will show Jealousy everyday..Ok..

I am saying it again.. this is not like teenage jealousy... and track may start this week..but the jealousy part will come next week

And also that we will never be able to guess where Zoya went until we see the related episode or the precap .. 

Big smile So it does not look like she is going to investigate upon Immi.. 

And neither will it be SM coz that's what a few people guessed and Oishi is like you can't predict. Don't know what it can be. 

I have a feeling she went to her Dad's house. Remember the one where she first hugged Asad? 
But why she couldn't call Asad? Where ever she was as long as she has her mobile on her she can call na?  Unless she is planning a surprise for Asad.. But wouldn't Asad take that as Bachpana, <Scartching my head>

Before BNHH right? That's interesting. But I guess there is a valid reason for her not being able to inform Asad. I think in one of the segments, Karan did mention that he got to know the reason as to why she couldn't inform him, so he is not upset with her. 

We think so much LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikniki_12

CanadianChik

Goldie

CanadianChik

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=s120]

I have a feeling she went to her Dad's house. Remember the one where she first hugged Asad? 
But why she couldn't call Asad? Where ever she was as long as she has her mobile on her she can call na?  Unless she is planning a surprise for Asad.. But wouldn't Asad take that as Bachpana, <Scartching my head>

IMO she went to find out something about Imran - also i think she did not call either because of curfew the phones were not working or she lost it and the cameo guy finds it and comes to return it and Zoya being Zoya becomes friends with him - IMO this guy will be a techy like her and help her trace the IP address of T to holy maternity homes - Asad will be J of the tech talk Zoya and he can relate to Smile

Edited by CanadianChik - 27 August 2013 at 3:52pm

ThithliDhostniki_12s120

ThithliDhost

IF-Dazzler

ThithliDhost

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Haha. I don't go on tumblr but I do have an idea of what they talk about LOL But its like they are obsessed with ZoYaan. They derive ZoYaan symbolisms out of every damn thing. Heck, even the colour of the walls in their opinion points towards ZoYaan. LOL

WORD.. Seriously.. They are still holding on to the Zee synopsis. Esp: the part where Ayaan goes to Asad for help to remarry Zoya..( Nikkah halal , is it CC? ). Did GUL say, she is going to cover this aspect of Islam culture? I donot remember reading this in any interviews .. But tumblr believes she is basing QH around this concept.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s120

niki_12

IF-Dazzler

niki_12

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Hello Girls...

Okay CC mein bol rahi hoon AsYa will get married and come home so no money needed...because it won't be anything grand..

Radz...yes bro's get married after sisters but that is if sisters are the same age...i am pretty sure najma is much younger than asad...so asya should get married first.

But really even if they don't get married...its fine...they are living together and romancing...but if either zoya's mother or father truth is coming out then it is very likely that they will be married because that will intensify the situation. Imagine Asad finding out his father burned his wife's mother alive?

Tumblr is garbage!!

I am done predicting where Zoya is going (watch me predict again in a few mins lol)...but Oishi said some cute AsYa scenes coming up so i am happy!!!! 

Okay i got to run now...ill come back soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThithliDhosts120

Post Reply New Post

Go to top