It's only AsYa! (Part 4) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

honeyriaz

IF-Dazzler

honeyriaz

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Copying this from the old thread because we reached 150!!!!!!!

Okay one more thought about today after watching it on TV:

Asad-COMPLETELY justified! Every action! I don't blame him at all. Him telling Ayaan to tell Shireen to shut up is also justified. He has suffered a lot because of her and I don't see any reason why he should respect or be loyal to her! No grudges against him whatsoever!
Zoya-Acted perfectly! Asad's support! I want to see how she interacts with him once they are back home.
Ayaan-Somewhat justified EXCEPT him bullshitting about Asad not caring about Nikhat. Totally ridiculous!
Shireen-Okay i get she is hurting for her daughter. But no sympathy for her for bringing up the past and badmouthing Dilshad.

Najma-AngryDeadThat bloody smile made me so so mad!
Imran-Still a moron!
Nikhat-She deserves happiness!
Rashid-Forever mute! minus a few minutes today!

Niks! I am having AsYa withdrawals too! I am gonna watch their old scenes after I am done replying you!

Asad was as shocked as Ayaan..no one saw this coming..Asad's family had no idea kay sub kuch ho jaye ga..and Ayaan family would have never even thought kay Haseena Bi or Asad ki family ka koi bhi connection ho sakta hai.. Haseena bi got them good!!!

Shireen is an unsafe, unassured, insecure, and anxious woman so no matter what happens, the end of the story is "Rashid-loves-Dilshad-and-Dilshad-is-all-to-be-blamed" for her! And today her mom factor was added too..Nikhat has suffered a lot in all this..Shireen was mad at Haseena Bi but as always she dragged Dilshad in all this!

I can't wait to watch tomorrows episode and how Zoya deals with all this and how she helps Asad..

Najma doesn't have a bad heart..she's just blinded at the moment.. Life is gonna teach her a lesson and open her eyes through Tanu!

Rashid wasn't bad today..he did speak up..

Imran..I don't care how genuine his love is for Najma..his love doesn't move me..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikThithliDhostniki_12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's only AsYa! (Part 4) (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeyriaz

IF-Dazzler

honeyriaz

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radaz

Hi,
My name is Radha and I QH addictWink. I am based in CA, USA.
I got to know about this thread from CC few days ago. Ever since following this thread. Love reading all your input. Love how each one of you value the other person pov and sometime have diff of opinion but very healthy debate. Most of the time, i would be itching to pitch in the conversation happening in this thread.Smile. But hold back as I am not sure if it will be alright with you guys..

If you guys permit, i would like to join the grp ..

Hi Radha!

I LOVE California! Lived there for almost two years..no place like CA! You are in heaven! CA has got everything!

Thank you so much! So sweet of you to ask for permission but it's for any and everyone..And you are more than welcome to write/comment--so hop on.. And just to give you heads up..we don't have any negative-nancies around here so you will find most of our posts super positive..good for life LOL and we all are crazy QH fans too so you are at the right place!

Edited by mbficoa - 21 August 2013 at 10:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikThithliDhostniki_12s120

vinita459

IF-Rockerz

vinita459

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, even I am in los angeles, CA. I love this group and would like join you guys.

CanadianChikThithliDhosts120

honeyriaz

IF-Dazzler

honeyriaz

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinita459

Hi guys, even I am in los angeles, CA. I love this group and would like join you guys.

Yay! I love the city of angles! Tongue
Sure! Why not! Jump on! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikThithliDhost

ThithliDhost

IF-Dazzler

ThithliDhost

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Hi Radha!

I LOVE California! Lived there for almost two years..no place like CA! You are in heaven! CA has got everything!

Thank you so much! So sweet of you to ask for permission but it's for any and everyone..And you are more than welcome to write/comment--so hop on.. And just to give you heads up..we don't have any negative-nancies around here so you will find most of our posts super positive..good for life LOL and we all are crazy QH fans too so you are at the right place!

Hug  Thanga.. Yup.. The best part of this grp... 
Talking of which, Imagine tmrw as a parting shot, Ayaan warms Imran and says..
"Iss bar thume Nikhat ne bachaliya, Magar, thu ne Agar Nazma ka dil thoda tho, chodenge nahi hum.. Kyuam ki vo bhi meri hi bahan hai" 

I know fat chance... Still one can hope right Wink

AsadkiDeewaniCanadianChiks120

AsadkiDeewani

Goldie

AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radaz

Hi Radha!

Hug  Thanga.. Yup.. The best part of this grp... 
Talking of which, Imagine tmrw as a parting shot, Ayaan warms Imran and says..
"Iss bar thume Nikhat ne bachaliya, Magar, thu ne Agar Nazma ka dil thoda tho, chodenge nahi hum.. Kyuam ki vo bhi meri hi bahan hai" 

I know fat chance... Still one can hope right Wink

I'm going to second Honey n say, welcome. We love new inputs as long as they're positive n in the spirit of all things AsYa n QH Wink

I love your idea for Ayaan saying that. It would be great if he did but we all know that its gonna take a lot more tragedy n a depression period for Ayaan to grow a more sensitive n mature heart n mind. 

CanadianChikThithliDhost

AsadkiDeewani

Goldie

AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinita459

Hi, welcome. We love getting all kinds of inputs Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

AsadkiDeewani

Goldie

AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Oye Honey, loved your post. Didn't get a chance to properly respond on our thread so thought I'd do it hear. I mostly agree with all your points. Asad def could have waited but I think in a way, its more Zoya's fault (cudn't think of another word that fit) than Asad. Asad wanted to wait n wanted to think about it n talk more to Nikhat. But the way Zoya kept pushing him n then seeing Najma's tears, I think that's what made him agree to the meeting. I mean, he was always tentative n cautious even if not for Nikhat then just for Haseena alone. Nikhat added, he didn't want to do anything but its such a dicey situation that honestly, I wouldn't know wt to do if I was in his situation.

I loved that Ayaan stood up for Nikhat but hated the way he did it. I don't know about immature, age etc.. The basic thing is that he is selfish n matlaby cz everything has to go according to wts convenient for him n his family. That's wat really pissed me off today. He didn't once give Asad the benefit of doubt. He didn't once even let Asad speak. He just kept cutting him off n then shouting at him. Also, when he started attacking Imran, Asad was not the only one to stop him..I mean, everybody tried to pull him off - its Asad's six packs that worked hereWink

I agree with everybody that Najma was very selfish here which is really sad in terms of her character but then if you think about it, so far, we haven't gotten to see that much of her character. I mean, we;ve seen her bubbly side n I did like the way she supported Asad during the whole depression period but other than that, there've been very few scenes featuring her importantly. I do still remember the time in the beginning of the show when Dilshad wanted Rashid to come n meet them, Asad said it was ok n he n Najma wud be there but then Najma went n sulked in her room n was like Asad should have refused/not allowed Dilshad to let Rashid come. So if u think about it, I think Najma has always been a little spoiled n selfish. We're just getting to see it on a larger scale now cz the story is about her.

I completely agree with you about AsYa looking like perfect couple n perfect in terms of their positions as bada bhai n badi bahu. They also acted like that with Zoya holding Asad back from letting his anger loose. I just wish Zoya had said something more. Dunno when or where but I wish when Ayaan was talking his crap abt Asad, she should have said something cz she's been there n seen how much he has thought about Nikhat more than anyone else in KV so I feel she really cud've/shud've said something.

Brilliant acting by poora star case esp Karan, Vikrant n Archana. They stood out for me today amongst all the others.

Oye Devika! Muchas Gracias :)

Denada Wink

Haan, we have discussed this before kay Zoya nay push kiya..we know that it's not Asad..but you see Ayaan didn't know that..or Ayaan to phir Ayaan hai, he was being himself but his brain was more twisted today because his sister was hurting..he's young and naive..I don't expect a lot from him .. Hopefully he learns to love and respect Asad as much as he claims that he does.. Asad always believes and hopes for the best for his siblings, I hope that Ayaan actually gets to know who real Asad is and how much he loves his siblings and not just Najma! I felt bad for Asad..he's very sensitive when it comes to his loved ones..he's definitely gonna be hard on himself but I really hope that Zoya doesn't let him get into any guilt trip!!!

Yea, its true that Ayaan didn't know any better n knowing how impulsive he is n that Nikhat was getting hurt, I understand but don't like it. But like you said, I didn't expect much from him so was not really that disappointed in him. Was pissed off but that was more for my poor Asad. I would love to see Zoya consoling him n taking him out of his guilt. I guess we'll have to see what Nikhat does to calm down the situation cz she obv does - cz in the dinner scene for the precap she looked normal, I know she isn't but i think her emotional breakdown will be private esp after looking at the pic n its in the shower so that nobody would hear her n i think she'll be very convincing. So I feel she'll say like wat Imran said that she respected him n liked him n that's why wanted to do the rishta but not really in love with him. Something like that to reduce the tension cz I don't believe that woh SBS/SBB dinner wala scene wud've been possible if there was such a big tamasha. It would be very sad if it did. 

You are right..we have never been shown much of Najma..only that she's a sweet person..and wow..good point about the early episode and you are right on.. Asad was very strict but phir bhi Najma ko kissi cheez ki kami nahin hoyi..Asad made sure that Najma and his mom are always taken care of..so you are right..Najma is spoiled..all she cared about was getting the love of her life back..kissi or ka zara bhi nahin socha!

Yes, even I really wished for Zoya to speak up too especially since she's knows that Asad wanted to take time and she's the one who pushed it but I guess she kinda didn't wanna just speak when even Dilshad was pretty much quiet..they didn't wanna create more scene..but poor Asad..someone should have spoken from his side too..Dilshad and Zoya did speak but only a few words..but I guess they wanted it to be more about the brothers and not a family deal..

It does make sense that she maybe felt that it wasn't her place but still, then I think when has that ever stopped her before. She always interferes n speaks up when something wrong's happening. So why didn't she do it here when it was regarding the love of her life? Hopefully, she says something tomorrow. Maybe she does n then Ayaan goes on a blame game towards her which makes Asad more angry n maybe that's why he's holding Ayaan's collar in the precap (or did i just make that up). 

Asad acha laga aaj? Mujhey acha laga!! he looked sharp!

Haan, mashallah, bahut accha lag raha tha. Its funny ki precap mein humein itna pasand nahi aaya tha lekin jab epi mein dekha toh flat ho gaye. KSG aur Asad ke charm milake, woh jo bhi pehne aur jaise bhi dikhe, humein anth mein pasand hi aata hai Wink

Edited by AsadkiDeewani - 21 August 2013 at 10:56pm

CanadianChikniki_12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top