It's only AsYa! (Part 4) - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Tata spoiler 
When Humeira comes to know the truth,she plans to end the war with Ayaan by proposing to him.On the other hand,after fulfilling each other's wishes,Zoya and Asad are all set to get married.

Well i am not sure if i should be happy or sad😕 If ARYA are patching up then no ASYA nikka 😭  i seriously want Rajni back now so my ASYA can get married 😉

The law of parallels is something that Gul twists according to her convenience 😆 So I am not fretting over it. 
Some interesting  tracks i look forward to 😉
  • - ASYA secret Nikka
  • - Humeria breaking it off with Ayaan 
  • - Zoya moving to SM 
  • -Zoya encouraging Nikhat to follow dance and drama at SM due to orthodox thoughts
  • -hopefully SM folks coming into the 21st century
  • -Zoya and Ghafoor relationship 
  • -Ayaan trying to take revenge on Asad and hurt Humeria but trying to hook up with Zoya - knowing that Asad loves Zoya but he will not know about the secret nikka so more drama 
  • -Najma getting saved by ASYA from Imran fate and moving on to a better romance
  • -Zoya reuniting the brothers  
  • - everyone finding out about ASYA
  • - Razia killing with honey this time around
  • -Dilshad, Shireen and Rashid story to be unrevealed
  • -Doll factory ka raaz 

Some interesting  tracks i look forward to 😉
  • - ASYA secret Nikka
  • - Humeria breaking it off with Ayaan 
  • - Zoya moving to SM 
  • -Zoya encouraging Nikhat to follow dance and drama at SM due to orthodox thoughts
  • -hopefully SM folks coming into the 21st century
  • -Zoya and Ghafoor relationship 
  • -Ayaan trying to take revenge on Asad and hurt Humeria but trying to hook up with Zoya - knowing that Asad loves Zoya but he will not know about the secret nikka so more drama 
  • -Najma getting saved by ASYA from Imran fate and moving on to a better romance
  • -Zoya reuniting the brothers  
  • - everyone finding out about ASYA
  • - Razia killing with honey this time around
  • -Dilshad, Shireen and Rashid story to be unrevealed
  • -Doll factory ka raaz 
I agree with all your points except the one about Ayaan trying to take revenge. I don't think he'll stoop this low. He will deliberately not try to hurt Asad or take revenge. Its just that he is impulsive and gets manipulated easily but I don't think he'll do something of this sort. 
Originally posted by s120

That point was for the Zoyaan shippers ONLY - unrealistic  right 😎

That point was for the Zoyaan shippers ONLY - unrealistic  right 😎

Haha. Do we have any ZoYaan shippers here 😲 😆

Yeah! It doesn't seem like a possibility. 
Another emotional episode today. 

Today was all about Nikhat. She stole the show. Loved her performance. archana did a great job .

1) loved The way Nikhat handled the situation. She is such a matured soul. I am glad that  her Rishta with Imran broke. She deserves much better. She would never have been happy in haseena's house. 

2) Zoya, thinks, Haseena and her actions does not matter. What matters is Imrans action and the fact that he loves Nazma. Is she right here? Marriage is not just about his and her. It is also about 2 families uniting.. 

3) Asad and Dilshad are upset.. rightfully so.. But I did not see Najma being sad or upset about whatever happened. The moment zoya said, they should go ahead with immi and nazma marriage, nazma was in 7th heaven.. I donot have any problem with her finding happiness with Immi.. But I expect a liitle concern for her sister.. Just like Asad and Dilshad..

4) i loved the proud look on Asad and Dilshad's face, today gor Nikhat. 

5) Asad is really hurt by Ayaan's words. I guess more so because, he blames himself 
6) I am not very happy with Ayaan. But I sort of understand where he is coming from..My qn to him is, Has he ever considered Nazma his sister? If so I donot think he would have used "apake bahen" for Nazma...

from the precap, looks like Asad goes to meet Ayaan. I am very anious to see, how Ayaan handles this, now that he had time to cool off... 

7) Did i c real remorse in Immi's eyes? And may be respect and thankfull for Nikhat? Can he be  redeemed and become a worthy partner for Nazma? 

8) Razia is back.. And bcze of Humeira, she will get to stay... Let us c what twist she will bring to the story now

PS:

CVs , always answer our qn through QH somehow..😛.. Today it was "why are we angry at Imran?" ..
Edited by Radaz - 10 years ago
Okay good episode...i liked yesterday's better...but oh well!!

Firstly, Devika about that line Zoya says/said before the hug is definitely about the father truth. I feel she will not be able to break her promise and hence Asad will have to kind of release her. That's it.

Now to today's episode:
Asad-How i wished he would have blast Haseena but i guess that will also come.
Ayaan-Justified but then again he misjudged Asad again
Zoya-I know the whole forum will be against Zoya right now and I am not going to defend her but IMO she was also justified. She loves Najma like a sister. Imagine yourself in her place and your younger sister would love someone and you would want them to unite. Plus what she is saying logically makes sense. Zoya looks at things at the surface while Asad looks deep down. At the surface she is seeing Najma's love stand up for her and proclaim his love for her in front of everyone. Even Asad has not done that. Except my only problem with Zoya was her not caring about Haseena but we have Asad for that.
Nikhat-I feel very very sorry for her and she deserves much much better. But at the same time why is she hiding her pain? These are her parents. Wouldn't it be better to express her pain and hurt. While her breakdown was fantastic I wish we did not see a typical hindi serial and actually seen her family comforting her. 
Najma-I want to slap this girl! Such a selfish idiot! I am so upset with her. Zoya not understanding Nikhat is even once understandable but Najma is her own blood. Ridiculous!
Imran-Still a moron!

I can't wait for the hug scene. I hope the tata sky spoiler is too. I swear I am having AsYa withdrawal BIG TIME!
Now to a more serious thought!!

Where on earth did the bro clash go? 

Is this really going to be resolved so soon? I think i am going to stick to my theory that Nikhat won't be able to take the pain and maybe if someone mocks her or something she may try committing suicide? That will drive Ayaan up the wall again.

Otherwise it is Raziya's revenge and Zoya's mothers truth!

Can I just say that I everybody was annoying today to some extent except Nikhat. And I loved Archana's acting. She was brilliant 👏 And the way she handled the situation so maturely when her heart was breaking, it takes a lot of courage to do that. 

And Niki, I agree with you that Zoya cannot be entirely blamed. She has not had any interactions with Nikhat to know how deeply Nikhat feels for Imran. So her first priority is Najma but she needs to stop viewing the world through rose-tinted glasses. And how easily she said that Nikhat has moved on. I mean fine she doesn't know Nikhat but Zoya had been in the same position sometime back when her nikaah with Asad did not happen. What was her state then? Was she able to move on. 

And I am disappointed with Asad too. I mean what was that if Ayaan says that he is not okay with Najma and Imran's alliance, Asad will not take it forward. So, if one fine day, Ayaan says that he wants to marry Zoya, Asad will be like sure bro, go ahead. 😆
Just month back when Zoya was all sad and quite everyone wanted the happy and chirpy zoya, now when we see happy Zoya, everyone wants her to be quite...I don't get this.

Anyhow, I feel they are showing her to be too much talkative and happy for a reason.  I am sure in future day she will  become very serious and mature that it will take long time to bring happy Zoya back.  What do you guys think ?