Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadianChik thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
AM (Allah Miyah... Zoya style)

IF -it is on FIRE ... so much entertainment and so little time. What i find so amusing is  that everyone on IF is so quick to judge and play "GOD" in deciding who is right or wrong - like we as humans have never done anything wrong - not even killed a fly or have never snapped at anyone in anger or in pain or fibbed our way out of a sticky situation.

IMO not one character was in the wrong per say - lets not forget all our QH characters have shades of grey in them - some are darker shades ... almost charcoal grey (Razia / Ghafoor / Hassina bi) while some characters are a lighter shade of grey (Zoya with her fibs - Asad - slap incident) and that is the beauty of QH characters - that they are realistic and relatable. As each character makes decisions and takes action their shade of grey changes accordingly.

Gul and her team - deserve a standing ovation for the  way that the story is written and played out so cleverly.๐Ÿ‘

Why do i feel no one was wrong 

Hassina bi - what do we know of her? She is a bully and her  pride is in her son about whom she is very sensitive and possessive  - what are the traits of a bully? They tend to be very insecure people with inferiority complex therefore putting others down makes them feel better about themselves - we already know that she is uneducated as she did not even finish high school and when Nikhat stood up for herself the inferior complex within her grew and to make matters worse her son about who she is so possessive answered back to her demanding her to accept his choice of girl or loose him - another sore point as without her son she has nothing in society to show off with - so in order to console and make her self feel better and superior she had to rub it in Nikhat, Rashid and Ayaans face and pretend that she approves of Najma in order to not loose face as even if they came and grovelled to repair the rishta she knew her son would not back her up this time
Was she right in inviting everyone at the same time ?- No -  but u have to understand that it is a self defense mechanism. Therefore  have faith as QH as it is all about karma and history repeating it self therefor there will be a day when Hassina bi goes back to SM and butters Nikhat up to marry her son.

Shireen - She is a weak emotional women living in her own lala land -  remember the book titled "confessions of a demented housewife" in the drawer when she was trying to find a knife to kill herself? IMO that is a foreshadow for what is to come to her in the future. When ever her lala land gets rocked she cannot handle the reality and therefore she starts pointing fingers at others - even loved ones (read: throwing Ayaan out of the house when Nikhat's rishta was called off) rather than handling the situation level headedly or accepting the blame upon herself for  what the actual reality is. As seen in the past this time also rather than admitting to herself  that she gave her daughter false hope by reading the phone conversation incorrectly she is blaming Dilshad without any rhyme or rhythm as Dilshad is  the one women she is most insecure about. Her outbrust  out as a mamma bear protecting her cub is totally legit IMO 

(btw: all those commenting about her back stabbing comment IMO it is a reference to the confrontation between her and Dilshad at the walima where  she meant Dilshad was using black magic behind her back to hurt her kids - Razia has made her believe  all this black magic crap - since most of us fwd SM house scenes we do not realize how badly she has been manipulated and the amount of fear Razia has set in her regarding black magic - she really is a poor soul to be pitied and Rashid realizes this  in addition to the treasure  he has lost in Dilshad but in his defense could he allow such a women  (shireen) to raise 3 kids by herself with guidance from someone like Razia? IMO Heck NO!!!)

Rashid -  Did u see the look on both Asad and Rashids face when Imran choose Najma - they both had the same pained expression and also did you note the camera zooming into Rashids face when Ayaan said to Asad ur sisters heart is not broken? IMO at that moment no one understood what Asad felt other than Rashid for Like Asad he is also stuck between a rock and a wall - for either way while one daughter will be happy the other ones heart will break - however IMO Rashid has it easier compared to Asad for he can go into mute mode - but Asad being the man of the house - the Lion of the entire kingdom cannot take the chicken way out of this mess - 

(btw Did u note how both Rashid and Asad tried to stop Ayaan from hitting Imran? Asad is a lot more like Rashid than he would like to accept - remember the first time Zoya met Rashid? go see that cute moment  if time permits - it will bring a smile to ur face)

Today Rashid was not spineless  IMO- he spoke up to Hassina bi as it was related to his daughter being hurt - but as we have seen in the past when SM folks clash with KV folks he goes mute - no matter what he says it will be misunderstood by both the parties - therefore silence is the most diplomatic way out of the sticky situation for Rashid - however IMO after the 3rd clash between Dilshad and shireen Rashid will take a stand and side with Dilshad - leading to a separation between Rashid and Shireen - note the first clash was relating to Asad and the second one was relating to Najma - the third one will be related to Dilshad  where Shireen will directly confront Dilshad about Rashid - previously Razia has confronted Dilshad on her relationship with Rashid (the play - tere bina ka Zindagi incident) or Rashid on his relationship with Dilshad but Shireen has never done so directly herself)

Nikhat - Yes we all feel sorry for her - i have read  post that states she lacks self confidence etc however i beg to differ - she has a lot of character strength and pride - walking out of Hassina bi's house tomorrow with her own and her families head held high IMO speaks volumes about her inner strength so how can people say she lacks confidence? She will have her pride and her families intact by taking the high road tomorrow - i see a lot of similarities between Nikhat and Dilshad - Ironically Shireen keeps saying that Dilshad and her kids want to take away the happiness of her kids - but the actual fact is that Najma has actually saved Nikhats life. SM folks do not understand the extent of evilness of Tanveer like the KV folks do. When KV folks see Tanveer buzzing around Imran red lights will flash for them with loud sirens which would not have done so for SM folks.

IMO Nikhat currently will have  no choice but to accept the situation and sacrifice her love - she is more like Asad than any other siblings (read: nature over nurture). Asad had been ready to sacrifice himself and his love  in order to keep his love i.e Zoya happy. Similarly Nikhat will want her love to be happy despite the pain she goes through therefore she will set Imran free of his guilt - wish him and Najma all the best and a  happy life and go home and cry alone while pretending to the family that everything is okay. Just like Asad she will pretend to be tough on the outside but she will be crushed inside.

However even though her sauteli behan has saved her life this time Nikhats sorrows IMO are not over. What Nikhat is suffering today is not because of Shireens badua but IMO she is paying for the actions of her saga bhai -i.e Ayaan. Ayaan  had also kept mum and gotten emotionally blackmailed into getting engaged to poor Humeria just like Imran did with Nikhat - because Ayaan had lead Humeria on when he shattered her heart he ended up breaking her trust and love so badly that the poor girl had lost her own identity. Isn't this similar to Nikhat's current situation and what she  will now go through as she has now found out that  Imran never loved her? Yes folks Karma is a bit*h

(IMO - KV folks will save Najma from Imran - however Imran (maybe due to the good influence of KV folks - especially Najma who like Zoya has also been abandoned by her father  as a child) will do the right thing and give the baby a name by marrying Tanveer - but as Sangeeta Di had mentioned in one of her post Tanveer might die or she might leave the baby with Imran and therefore Hassina bi will have no choice but to go to SM and ask Nikhat to marry Imran  as Najma will have moved on by then - maybe with Farhan ๐Ÿ˜‰- that is when IMO Shireen's badua will backfire for Nikhat will end up being the second wife of a man in love with another (i.e Najma) just like Shireen who is also a second wife married to a man who is in love with Dilshad and Nikhat will also end up raising a child of her husband and another women - just like Dilshad had no choice but to accept Ayaan when Rashid got him home) Poetic justice IMO - remember the symbolism of red dupata on Nikhats head vs pink on Najma's head? 

Najma- What do we know about her? She is 18 years old  (17 years ago Rashid left when she was one yr old) and has always been the baby of the family - in fact she has been overly protected and pampered by her brother (she did not even have to bother to buy gifts for her prof as Asad did that - read ASYA  2nd meeting at the mall) Since childhood she has seen her brother and mother struggle, listen to other peoples taunts regarding her father leaving them  and both of them fight the world in order for her world not be disrupted.

Even though both mother and son have also always shielded her she is use to her brother and mother being taunted by society  therefore Shireen hurling insults at her family is norm to her. But because she has been kept away from all the harsh realities in life she  now does not know how to deal with sticky situations (read: bullies in collage and Zoya getting arrested) - did u see the fear on her face when Shireen started talking or the squeaky voice with which she said Imran? She expects Imran to shield her and protect her just like Asad did and Imran this time came through for her like a knight in shinning armour.

IF is asking why does Najma not see the pain in Nikhats eyes? The same reason that Nikhat did not see the pain in Najma's eyes when they use to come to school in bigs cars while Asad carried Najma on his shoulders. Najma has always been a bit envious of her sisters as they had all the luxurious in life while her mother and brother had to struggle to provide food and biggest reason was that her sisters had Rashid all their life while she and her family did not even get a glimpse of him in 17yrs - the man who was the reason for her mothers silent tears for so long - so in her books Nikhat had Rashid so now she can have Imran - 

Is it attitude justified? Regardless of whether Imran is a jerk or not? No - why can she not see that Nikhat is exactly in the same spot her mother was in 17yrs  ago? It is because Najma is literally a  child-bride (thus the baby look of late) with big puppy love blinders on - IMO the CVs want to show that no ones life is all peaches and roses - everyone has their own hurdles and need to say QH to them and accept their kimat 

btw: ever thought why Asad has named Najma tamatar since childhood? it can not be only because of her weight - for then he could have named her watermelon - he probably named her tamatar because whether she is sad or angry she cries (as seen in the initial episodes when Dilshad had agreed for  Rashid  to come over) and turns red. And Asad being a big brother therefore probably did everything for her in order for her not to cry /turn red in the face 

Imran : well all i can say is that from dark grey he is now a lighter dirty grey colour of a newly paved road... him telling Najma he will never deceive her - well i get that he means in the future but what about being honest about the past?

(btw: am i the only one who sees a lot of similarity between Imran and Ayaan other than both reluctantly getting engaged? Imran said something very important today - i know me keeping quiet has lead to things getting so out of hand - well hasnt Ayaan also kept quiet about a lot of things? Taking bribe money from Raiza or setting the car on fire with Imran in it?)

Asad  & Ayaan - Was Asad wrong in asking Ayaan to ask his mother to stop before she insulted him and his mother any more for once the words are spoken they can not be taken back? IMO Asad had no choice but to request this - last time Shireen's words had made his rational level headed mom cry and fire out an ultimatum of 10 days marriage challenge - if Asad did not want a repeat of that who else in the room could he ask? Rashid - heck no!! the man never has anything to say to defend Asad or his mom  - Nikhat no, as she is the reason of her moms out burst so he reaches out to the person he is closest to - i.e Ayaan. However Ayaan was not there last time during the clash and did  not see first hand how out of control the situation - had gotten - he had only heard of the incident much later.

As for Asad not talking to Nikhat or Ayaan regarding Najma and Imran - well Asad had only agreed to go to Imrans house and talk to his family and see their standard of living - isn't  doing the ground work at home base by checking the family and guys background the first step when contemplating a marriage proposal before reaching out to others? That is how it works in my family where the background check is done internally as the the 1st step and if things seems okay then you reach out to others to get their POV on the family - the guy and the entire bio data etc.  The reason this is how it is done is that if  ur own judgement says something is wrong then what is the point of involving others and getting people to start talking and making a mountain of a hill? After all isn't it a matter of the girls reputation too? However Asad  trying to be fair to both sisters still spoke to Nikhat first  and since she seemed okay he agreed to go meet Hassina - I repeat he did not agree to the rishta at all as he knew he wanted to  get further details on Nikhats side of the story -  her pretending to be okay seemed like an indication that she was not upset and therefore they went to Hassina's house. Could they and should they have waited? Yes if they were finalizing things and going with Shagun but this was the same case as Fasial and his mom coming for a casual visit to get to know more about each other.

However Ayaan being the hot headed, impulsive guy once again broke Asads heart today unintentionally - This is the second time (albeit indirectly) that he has used the sautela card. It is not his fault as the question here IMO is not of conditional or unconditional love but of upbringing and the atmosphere in which he has grown up in - how many time have we heard Razia say to Shireen u might be my husbands mou bholi behen but we have treated u as saga? and then do bitchy things in regards to Shireens family and keep them under her and her husbands thumb? Razia has said  the  sautela  line countless times and when in anger Ayaan is spitting these words out without filtering them not realizing the impact they have on someone as sensitive like Asad - to be fair to Ayaan, Asad has never showed his sensitive side to his younger brother - he has alway had to be the strong one giving guidance (read: Ayaan talking about troubles between Shireen and Rashid due to Dilshad).Ayaan does not even know of this sensitive emotional side of this older brother - when SR happened Asad did not want Ayaan to see him break down and asked him to leave, when Zoya was gone we did not see Ayaan seeing that side of Asad - he still only knows his brother as Arku, rough n tough  and bitter towards the  Rashid (read:  Razia sweet in front of everyone but  at the same time her actions  towards Rashid and Ayaan are opposite as she is blackmailing them both)

IMO neither brother is wrong or reacting unrealistically - their emotional outburst is justified and this time too thanks to Zoya the brothers will eventually patch up but IMO the 3rd time Ayaan plays the sautela card (and IMO it will be related to Zoya or Rashid) after that Asad will not be able to forgive Ayaan and that is when Ayaan will spiral even more down the hill  - remember the immigration officer's words - Robert is a name of villain in movies?

Zoya and Dilshad -All i can say is that Asads wish has come true  in regards to his life partner -  he has fallen in love with a girl who is as graceful as his mother, loves his family as much as him and supports and understands him at is weakest moments - Both Zoya and Dilshad spoke sensibly and only when needed in order to defuse or rectify the situations

So what was the result of Dhamaka episode? 
 2 hearts were broken: 1st one being Asad and second one being his one sibling to resembles him the most in nature i.e Nikhat. 

The smoke has started on the brothers clashes but the bonfire is yet to get out of hand so take refuge and enjoy the show
CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Devika, you are not the only one. That line bothers me too at times ๐Ÿ˜† And the forum has been freaking out over it because the fear of ZoYaan is still there and that line gives them that idea. However, I think it is done deliberately and I have a feeling that soon Gaffur truth will be out and that is when I can see a possible separation between AsYa. She might move to SM and maybe AsYa are not married by then. Also she is eager to get married because she thinks that once they are married. there will be nothing that can come between them. They both have this fear of losing the other. And that is why even earlier, just the day Zoya came back from Ajmer, she wanted to get married to Asad immediately. I think that line is about Gaffur's truth and how it will impact her. She doesn't want to leave Asad but due to circumstances, she might have to.   

@ bold  - that line is due to daddy story - if she is married her decision will be no to Ghaffur and stay with Asad - however if she is not yet married then it is a harder decision for her 

The track will make her realize that she wants to be with Asad coz she loves him - not because she values the oath she took on her wedding day - IMO
CanadianChik thumbnail
hey ladies - made a LAMBA walla post as i might make one for the next 2 days - depending on how i feel

welcome to new QH fans to this awesome thread - so excited as now i will have more views to read even if i am unable to type๐Ÿ˜†
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Devika, you are not the only one. That line bothers me too at times๐Ÿ˜†And the forum has been freaking out over it because the fear of ZoYaan is still there and that line gives them that idea. However, I think it is done deliberately and I have a feeling that soon Gaffur truth will be out and that is when I can see a possible separation between AsYa. She might move to SM and maybe AsYa are not married by then. Also she is eager to get married because she thinks that once they are married. there will be nothing that can come between them. They both have this fear of losing the other. And that is why even earlier, just the day Zoya came back from Ajmer, she wanted to get married to Asad immediately. I think that line is about Gaffur's truth and how it will impact her. She doesn't want to leave Asad but due to circumstances, she might have to.

Ditto! I am with you two!
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CanadianChik

hey ladies - made a LAMBA walla post as i might make one for the next 2 days - depending on how i feel

welcome to new QH fans to this awesome thread - so excited as now i will have more views to read even if i am unable to type๐Ÿ˜†

CC, when is your surgery? Will read your lamba post now.  
CanadianChik thumbnail

CC, when is your surgery? Will read your lamba post now.  

It is today - leaving home in 4 hrs - surgery in 7 hrs
CanadianChik thumbnail

Why  is the voice over talking about Najma's wedding and not ASYA๐Ÿ˜ก
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CC, will pray for you. Everything will be fine and go smoothly.. ๐Ÿ˜Š. When will u be back home? 
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hope all goes well and will be praying for your quick recovery ๐Ÿค—

CanadianChik thumbnail
Tata spoiler 
When Humeira comes to know the truth,she plans to end the war with Ayaan by proposing to him.On the other hand,after fulfilling each other's wishes,Zoya and Asad are all set to get married.

Well i am not sure if i should be happy or sad๐Ÿ˜• If ARYA are patching up then no ASYA nikka ๐Ÿ˜ญ  i seriously want Rajni back now so my ASYA can get married ๐Ÿ˜‰