AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Edited by AsadkiDeewani - 10 years ago
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

I'm going to second Honey n say, welcome. We love new inputs as long as they're positive n in the spirit of all things AsYa n QH πŸ˜‰

I love your idea for Ayaan saying that. It would be great if he did but we all know that its gonna take a lot more tragedy n a depression period for Ayaan to grow a more sensitive n mature heart n mind. 

Yup.. One day he will be there.. Ayaan is yet to learn the art of appreciation.. He never appreciated Humeria. He treated her very badly. He never for once looked at things from her POV... This is his general nature.. I think the current track will involve in evolving Ayan. I feel that the immi-Najma track will somehow lead to the rekindling of the Gudiya factory Raaz... 

PS..
I love love ur DM channel.. I watch all Asya scenes u upload there. I have started saving them, as they take down the videos.thank you for uploading them

Edited by Radaz - 10 years ago
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Devika, 

She always interferes n speaks up when something wrong's  Maybe she does n then Ayaan goes on a blame game towards her which makes Asad more angry n maybe that's why he's holding Ayaan's collar in the precap (or did i just make that up). 

I donot think Zoya will say anything. She may try to hold Asad back, just like she did today. But will not come say anything..once they r back in KV, She will be all supportive of Asad and may even feel quilty for hurrying things from her end. In the precap, i felt Asad was trying to stop Ayaan from going at Imram. so whas Rashid , Nikhat and shireen.. Again I feel, Asad is more protecting Ayaan than Imran. Asad did not look much happy with Imran today... Did you notice the killing stare he passed at Imran today? But man, I was impressed that Asad was so calm and controlled through out the fiasco... Zoya's presenceπŸ˜‰

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Radaz

Hi,

My name is Radha and I QH addict πŸ˜‰. I am based in CA, USA.
I got to know about this thread from CC few days ago. Ever since following this thread. Love reading all your input. Love how each one of you value the other person pov and sometime have diff of opinion  but very healthy debate.  Most of the time, i would be itching to pitch in the conversation happening in this thread. πŸ˜Š. But hold back as I am not sure if it will be alright with you guys.. 

If you guys permit, i would like to join the grp ..

Hi Radha!! I'm Niki! I 2nd Honey and Devika...please jump in!! We are a bunch of optimistic thinkers! Always finding the positives and hoping for the best!!

We would love your thoughts πŸ˜ƒ

P.S.-I won't be the only Amrika girl on here now πŸ˜ƒ
niki_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Niks! I am having AsYa withdrawals too! I am gonna watch their old scenes after I am done replying you!
Tell me about it!! AsYa scene better be there tomorrow!!!
Asad was as shocked as Ayaan..no one saw this coming..Asad's family had no idea kay sub kuch ho jaye ga..and Ayaan family would have never even thought kay Haseena Bi or Asad ki family ka koi bhi connection ho sakta hai.. Haseena bi got them good!!!
Exactly! Haseena is one devil!!
Shireen is an unsafe, unassured, insecure, and anxious woman so no matter what happens, the end of the story is "Rashid-loves-Dilshad-and-Dilshad-is-all-to-be-blamed" for her! And today her mom factor was added too..Nikhat has suffered a lot in all this..Shireen was mad at Haseena Bi but as always she dragged Dilshad in all this!
Yup and all this mudslinging will one day come back to her!
I can't wait to watch tomorrows episode and how Zoya deals with all this and how she helps Asad..
OMG me too me too me too!!!
Najma doesn't have a bad heart..she's just blinded at the moment.. Life is gonna teach her a lesson and open her eyes through Tanu!
Can't wait! I know she does not have a bad heart but she has crossed the limit of being selfish! 
Rashid wasn't bad today..he did speak up..
Yup he was fluctuating between mute and non--mute mode! But things have to get worse for him before they get better IMO.
Imran..I don't care how genuine his love is for Najma..his love doesn't move me..
I have no sympathy whatsoever for him. This is not love this is desperation and wimpiness! He deserves billi!

niki_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinita459

Hi guys, even I am in los angeles, CA. I love this group and would like join you guys.

Most welcome! Please join in!! 

P.S.-One more person in Amrika!!! Yipiee!!!! (Zoya style)
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Looks like good news..n lets hope it ends up the way we want. 

I wonder if there are any more Asad wishes left for Zoya to fulfill.
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Today's SBS/SBB segments (youtube links):

SBB: AsYa n Najma Hug Sooo cute :)

SBS

AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
So I was watching the latest AsYa hug wala scene again (16 Aug) n something was bothering me. So every time they've talked about being together n Asad asking Zoya to never leave him, she keeps saying jaldi se nikah kar lee jiye or nikah mere liye ek vada hai etc. I don't know why but that line bothers me or I don't like that she says that cz it almost seems like until the nikah happens, it cud mean that she cud leave him. I mean, why doesn't she just say that she'll always be with him just coz she loves him or something to that effect. Every time, she says that the nikah is the vada etc., it just seems off. I don't know whether that's the intent or I'm just overthinking or what but it really bothered me so wanted to know whether it was just me or u guys think like that too. 
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

So I was watching the latest AsYa hug wala scene again (16 Aug) n something was bothering me. So every time they've talked about being together n Asad asking Zoya to never leave him, she keeps saying jaldi se nikah kar lee jiye or nikah mere liye ek vada hai etc. I don't know why but that line bothers me or I don't like that she says that cz it almost seems like until the nikah happens, it cud mean that she cud leave him. I mean, why doesn't she just say that she'll always be with him just coz she loves him or something to that effect. Every time, she says that the nikah is the vada etc., it just seems off. I don't know whether that's the intent or I'm just overthinking or what but it really bothered me so wanted to know whether it was just me or u guys think like that too. 

Devika, you are not the only one. That line bothers me too at times πŸ˜† And the forum has been freaking out over it because the fear of ZoYaan is still there and that line gives them that idea. However, I think it is done deliberately and I have a feeling that soon Gaffur truth will be out and that is when I can see a possible separation between AsYa. She might move to SM and maybe AsYa are not married by then. Also she is eager to get married because she thinks that once they are married. there will be nothing that can come between them. They both have this fear of losing the other. And that is why even earlier, just the day Zoya came back from Ajmer, she wanted to get married to Asad immediately. I think that line is about Gaffur's truth and how it will impact her. She doesn't want to leave Asad but due to circumstances, she might have to.