Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

mishty8911

mishty8911

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
people are so damn interested in every single detail of dd obssess more than fans really?
@TM n hashiboo bollywood dancing doesn't required training even sid can do it is not that difficult n what wrong if she teach small kids just from her building?
TM u said u didn't see dd dancing bollywood like really? I saw u in madhubala forum n u watch that show i know so how come u miss dd dancing there ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinkidrashti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was DD a dance instructor? (Page 7)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-stylediva-

-stylediva-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
 so i have a similar experience & a hidden wish me which i used to do when i was in 11th & 12th class. we used to stay in Hyd & there was a bharatnatyam teacher used to teach many in my colony but i was not allowed bcz my mom  used to say dance shd be learnt since childhood & since already i was 16 it's waste then ,i shd conc on getting into my engg. But i used to dance on all hit numbers myself seeing MTV  & one fine day in my engg 1st year i danced to aish's tal movie  song when i bagged first prize  & in all small & big functions of college i started dancing my self without ny training  & got good review ,when used to go home for holidays i used to teach my cousins & some small children in my appt  for dussera celebration in our colony so that won't make me professional right!! ,it sweet that  there is lil bit of tallent which she wanted to make perfect through jalak. bollywood dancing kisi ko bhi aa jata hai agatr interest ho Big smiledance pe, Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vk1000gawjusangel

mannu_minnie

IF-Rockerz

mannu_minnie

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
 For me a trained dancer is one who has learnt some form of dance (not bollywood type). My brother is a gud dancer when it comes to copying dance moves from movies and if he starts teaching some mohalla kids i won't say that he is a trained dancer.

and for nick name, Chinky is banned may but still many people have this as a nick name. my cousin's name is chinki and to rhyme it we nicknamed her brother as Rinki.. in childhood i used to like both the names alot.. 

chinkidrashtienigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -niti-

She taught kids for povket money ...

Even I did that without getting paid Ouch inspite of being a poor dancer

hawww...bacchon ne becharon ne kya seekha phir? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by styledivaDD

so i have a similar experience & a hidden wish me which i used to do when i was in 11th & 12th class. we used to stay in Hyd & there was a bharatnatyam teacher used to teach many in my colony but i was not allowed bcz my mom  used to say dance shd be learnt since childhood & since already i was 16 it's waste then ,i shd conc on getting into my engg. But i used to dance on all hit numbers myself seeing MTV  & one fine day in my engg 1st year i danced to aish's tal movie  song when i bagged first prize  & in all small & big functions of college i started dancing my self without ny training  & got good review ,when used to go home for holidays i used to teach my cousins & some small children in my appt  for dussera celebration in our colony so that won't make me professional right!! ,it sweet that  there is lil bit of tallent which she wanted to make perfect through jalak. bollywood dancing kisi ko bhi aa jata hai agatr interest ho Big smiledance pe, Tongue

You know what..in art i find the trained Vs untrained dancer argument ridiculous...if you have passion for sthg..then u will do anything under the sun to perfect it...

When fans try to put down a trained dancer just to defend their celeb...i find it illogical...

of all the contestants only sid, the first 2 eliminations..and shaan ( maybe)...have zero base..DD atleast joined shiamak dawar classes...

Its not abt DD..but the fact that people put down a trained dancer...

sscomp32-Dhoop-

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishty8911

people are so damn interested in every single detail of dd obssess more than fans really?
@TM n hashiboo bollywood dancing doesn't required training even sid can do it is not that difficult n what wrong if she teach small kids just from her building?
TM u said u didn't see dd dancing bollywood like really? I saw u in madhubala forum n u watch that show i know so how come u miss dd dancing there ?

Before you comment, it would help you to read and comprehend the lines properly  first...

Did my post say whether she is trained or not?
Did it not say this result cropped up as another search result?
Wasn't my question more on colors?

Really woman..don't try to hog the limelight...everything is not abt you..or your sole focus area in life...

Another thing, how do u know BW dancing doesn't require training...plz don't make random statements...what the hell was your celeb doing in the first place with kids...every danceform can be trained..whether you are trained in that or not is a diff thing...Why are you putting down BW dancing..it is very much part of Indian culture..and you might look down upon it..but I as an Indian am proud of this style..it is a mix and yet so unique..sthg that the west recognizes the film inudtry by..the dance has its own place...Plz do not make irresponsible immature statements..

Yes you might hv seen me in MB forum..but why do u assume i watch every single episode?..quite illogical rt..I have not seen her perform not once...no stage shows nthg..the only dance i have ever seen is the Mr. India day..when they had some function in their house...but then there wasn't much dance in that..it was more like antakshari...

Bottom line, stop making assumptions.

btw, shall i also add...i dont know abt her..but mostly..all these series dances always look nice..whereas in reality they may not be good dancers..hell i remeber ekta made karan kundra luk such a nice dancer in kitni mohabbat hai..and when i watched ZND..wat a disaster..

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 24 August 2013 at 4:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoosscomp32-Dhoop-

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Woh_Kaun_Thi

I think dance instructor and dance tracher dffer. i haven't read anywhere that she was intructor Ermm

haan wahi to I was asking..ki colors is going bonkers again...but koi colors ki galti mana hi nahi chahta.. LOL

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumaila08

her nick name is chinky whats wrong with this

the word is unacceptable..nothg to do with her..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top