Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

vk1000

vk1000

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

[QUOTE=enigmatic_zephy]http://colors.in.com/in/news/candid-talk-with-drashti-dhami-128.html

Is this colors going bonkers again...or was she actually a dance instructor...

Funny enough, this article crops up on search for KSG.. LOL

Warning: purely for fun...

Isn't chinky an officially banned word in India now?

proffessional dancers/trained dancers/dance teachers  in the competition unfair unfair unfair ... LOL

[/QUOTE

Now that you highlight it...i missed it...seriously..if people were aware then y do they keep saying she is not trained..Confused

like seriously .. Now it seems every DD fan was aware of it ..But should count the nos of post posted by DD fans against trained dancers LOLLOLLOL  Hypocrisy or what ??? 
hasiboo she is not trained in any form darling she just use to teach kids on filmi songs that she did only for six months for her pocket money in college  . i m posting here video where she herself told it  if anyone interested or having doubts abut her  can go through it watch from 10.17 . 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8KeEgUmPbIY
and now don't generalise all ddians in ur comments becoz i m the one who does not hv any problem of hv trained dancer in jdj last year i rooted for isha and this year i i hv no problem with lauren there i enjoy her performances as well dd's performances .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was DD a dance instructor? (Page 6)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vk1000

[QUOTE=enigmatic_zephy]http://colors.in.com/in/news/candid-talk-with-drashti-dhami-128.html

proffessional dancers/trained dancers/dance teachers  in the competition unfair unfair unfair ... LOL

[/QUOTE

Now that you highlight it...i missed it...seriously..if people were aware then y do they keep saying she is not trained..Confused

like seriously .. Now it seems every DD fan was aware of it ..But should count the nos of post posted by DD fans against trained dancers LOLLOLLOL  Hypocrisy or what ??? 
hasiboo she is not trained in any form darling she just use to teach kids on filmi songs that she did only for six months for her pocket money in college  . i m posting here video where she herself told it  if anyone interested or having doubts abut her  can go through it watch from 10.17 . 
and now don't generalise all ddians in ur comments becoz i m the one who does not hv any problem of hv trained dancer in jdj last year i rooted for isha and this year i i hv no problem with lauren there i enjoy her performances as well dd's performances .

yes I actually i didnt mean all ..But my bad should hav put in that way ... because there are some common DD and lauren fans too .. they dont have any problem .. but rest was making a big fuss here ,Twitter,and colors website too ... 

I didnt know that without having a qualification someone can earn money from tuition .. So i thought she must have had a training sort of a thing .. Well I also dont have any problem whether she even had a training .. but the way ppl make a big fuss about having trained dancers in the competition even after DD is also having a dancing background is made me to post like that ... 

Edited by HashiBoo - 21 August 2013 at 10:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32-Dhoop-

vk1000

vk1000

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vk1000

[/QUOTE

yes I actually i didnt mean all ..But my bad should hav put in that way ... because there are some common DD and lauren fans too .. they dont have any problem .. but rest was making a big fuss here ,Twitter,and colors website too ... 

I didnt know that without having a qualification someone can earn money from tuition .. So i thought she must have had a training sort of a thing .. Well I also dont have any problem whether she even had a training .. but the way ppl make a big fuss about having trained dancers in the competition even after DD is also having a dancing background is made me to post like that ... 
It's ok dear it happens we shuld ignore them  just enjoy the show chalo i hv to go hv a nice day :)

HashiBoo

..N3rDyM0R0N..

IF-Dazzler

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
She taught kids for povket money ...

Even I did that without getting paid Ouch inspite of being a poor dancer

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
1234 ddians get on the dance floorGeek

shumaila08

IF-Sizzlerz

shumaila08

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
her nick name is chinky whats wrong with this

LoveRafa

IF-Dazzler

LoveRafa

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Shouldn't IF ban all chinki IDs?

Trained or untrained or drop out from dance school, DD had a huge exposure to dance. In someway, she had been earning a lot from dance too...like the professional dancers do... Wink

Edited by LoveRafa - 24 August 2013 at 2:05am

FaultInOurStars

MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I think dance instructor and dance tracher dffer. i haven't read anywhere that she was intructor Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top