Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

-Rimsha-sizzles

IF-Dazzler

-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Meaning its not only banned in india.."chinky" is a derivation of the slur "chink" when speaking of a Chinese person. "Chinky" is offensive, and is used to describe slanted eyes that are usually consistent with a person of Asian descent...
Hope this helps...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorShelly1026Anoshka-the-Gem

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was DD a dance instructor? (Page 3)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Oh nooo,our honorable member chinkidrashti now will go to jail????!?
Accha heyROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

22feb1984Diva-In-ArmortistaaGETGOIN-Nina-sscomp32

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rimsha-sizzles

Meaning its not only banned in india.."chinky" is a derivation of the slur "chink" when speaking of a Chinese person. "Chinky" is offensive, and is used to describe slanted eyes that are usually consistent with a person of Asian descent...
Hope this helps...

Thanks .. never knew this before .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rimsha-sizzlesAnoshka-the-Gem

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

She use to teach kids basics for pocket money!!!

Aww thats cute..

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Embarrassed  In her interviews she said she used to teach kids. 

Don't know about India but in Nepal, when I finished year 8, I used to teach younger children around my area too..LOLEmbarrassed

aww..

what did you teach them anushka?..i have never known people to do that...unless ofcourse they are dancers..i do know people teaching kids - tuitions or social work..dancing i am hearing for the first time..thats cute..

Anoshka-the-Gemsscomp32

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

Yeah, i read it in this very forum that she used to teach kids.
Her nickname is Chinky?,awww...and tht word is banned in India? Kyun? I know its forbidden to say it here where i live...lol
And lastly, why was KSG being searched?WinkLOL Tu bhi na ZephD'oh

KSG was being serached in context of QH..but ..chinky is banned in India for the same reason as in US..

T1ddlyW1nkssscomp32

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Just one question, why is the name "Chinky" banned in India Ermm
                                                                  ... ... ... ... ... ...Or did I take that too literally LOLLOL

no no ..it is officially banned..and there was a huge debate on this..as to what to do if people are nick named this word..

so in public domain..you can't call anyone that..no one...infact having names with that word..also comes with clauses..

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelSnEha4evr

she used to teach kids for pocket money ok...!!! Her nick name is 'chinky'... So it does'nt matters it is banned or not...

Even if her nick name is what u say it is...the point i am saying is be cautious while using it..there was a huge debate on this factor too..so in public domain try and stick to DD or drashti or watever..don't use that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top