Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: styledivaDD

Ok wild cards are brought to raise the level of the show & spice up the show & those people who accept those terms are brought  as wild card entrants, those people more than winning concentrate on personal promotion & how better they are from the others who are struggling. see ezaz khan was expected to come but didn't agree for wild card bcz he know he will be used & his hard work will not be considered. only thing he will get is personal promotion & some amount for those five or six episodes according to contract. sana need a big promotion to enter into industry  & she had a break time.she worked in SOTY but i didn't see the movie so i donno.

ok i didn't know this..that they have a written clear rul eon WCs not winning...

if that is the case, then you stand correct..
-stylediva- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with you on the contestants agenda...they come with specific motive and accordingly negotiate in their contract..

On Esha, I am aware ..infact the funny part is they showed on first episode itself how much is she into dance..😆   

I am just saying that theoretically, if colors is allowing trained dancers to enter the show and WC to enter then they should not argue against their winning...they shud hv a fair chance..

From audience perspective, audience enjoys the dances rt? if a person is enjoying someone's dance then they should at least support or not say against their winning..

Rest I agree with you on the motives, and how the entire process works..every1 has the understanding..but i thot the debate was on audience not wanting trained folks to win...

[/QUOTE]yesi understood what u want to say & i agree people are enjoying her dance & sana's energetic performance & but then they don't become crazy fans like DD or sid have or any star one lead have. they vote once & leave. here who come to forum are just 5% of ddians & u tell any thing they vote for DD. If u ask me for me everyday it changes & y'day & today it was DD & last time it was sana but vote only 1 sms. actual viewers are re like me they take the phone see the scroll vote once thats it. that doesn't mean lauren is less ,DD is is gr8. actually it's advantage for TV actors bcz they are much near to people & people watch them daily. & here one more difference is there starone actors have huge on line  fan following  than other channels. it's not audience or channel who don't want trained folk to win but  the format don't let  trained folk win bcz in the format it is for non dancers & contestants who show a improvement  & dance on all experimented forms . which depends on voting + performance voting is less for such contestants bcz they are not popular as akshara,madhu,hitler didi,khushi or some geet or maan singh khurana or arman mallik or jassi.they might have done movies but not close to people.see arti chabria though she is movie actress had problem with voting & got evicted . she has done many telugu & tamil movies & some are hit but then they are not crazy fans,if they like her nach they will vote once.Edited by styledivaDD - 10 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Yeah, i read it in this very forum that she used to teach kids.

Her nickname is Chinky?,awww...and tht word is banned in India? Kyun? I know its forbidden to say it here where i live...lol
And lastly, why was KSG being searched?😉😆 Tu bhi na Zeph

somebody's name was chinky in a movie..🤔

and she used to teach kids? Poor kids.. pehle khud to seekh leti..😆