desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys i was wondering AnKi have a unique relationship where anand is the shy guy and kittu is more of the out going girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
what scenes would you guys wanna see btwn anki?? 

i really want creatives to show progression of anki's relationship and hope they are shown along with our new bindaas kunal and shraddha's love story hope anki aren't sidelined both couples are so much fun!

on a side note hats off to cvs this is the first time after mjht that i've like both couples in a show and am equally looking forward to both couple's scenes πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAYY!! Thank you for an Anki post between all the Kunal Kunal Kunal and Shradha stuff... Ill think about it and definitely comment. Ofcourse I love Anand he's such an awesome character :) Will think of some cute scenes soonnn :) 

desigirl_VD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xoxramxox

YAYY!! Thank you for an Anki post between all the Kunal Kunal Kunal and Shradha stuff... Ill think about it and definitely comment. Ofcourse I love Anand he's such an awesome character :) Will think of some cute scenes soonnn :) 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ur most welcome dear sorry i dont know ur name πŸ˜³
i love anki πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha di..how can we forget AnKiπŸ˜†..I like both kunal- shraddha and anand-kittu coz both are different in their own way!! I too hope they show some cute AnKi scenes in the show..may CV's give anand the courage to finally do smthg romantic for kittu!πŸ˜‰
niki_2293 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xoxramxox

arey shar..didnt u like kunal? N kunal-shraddha jodi dear? I am in love with AnKi too bt currently am liking this new entrant kunal a lot..he is so cute😊
desigirl_VD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niki_2293

Hahaha di..how can we forget AnKiπŸ˜†..I like both kunal- shraddha and anand-kittu coz both are different in their own way!! I too hope they show some cute AnKi scenes in the show..may CV's give anand the courage to finally do smthg romantic for kittu!πŸ˜‰

same here niki i like both couples alot! both of them are unique in their own way
i can't wait to see cute scenes btwn both of them πŸ˜†
i'm esp looking fwd to kunal shraddha nok jhok...today both of them were hilarious loved them
and hoping that anand does something romantic for kittu as well...maybe he can get jealous from the stories kunal has from their childhood about a good childhood friend of kittus πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
niki_2293 thumbnail
Sahi mein..that'l be so coolπŸ˜†..Kittu ka childhood flame "karan"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..or she may be a srk/salman diwani🀣..i think anand will realize his mistake when kunal wil treat shraddha as a princess! Jo bhi ho currently am loving kunal!
Senoritaaa thumbnail
I like kittu and reason for watching this show is esha di...i hope cv's wil not neglect anki for shraddha kunal's track..!!
Im waiting to see a typical romance btween anki ...
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They are not gonna forget anki as they introduce jassi for building anki's relationship so naturally story will have lots of scene of anki
.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Though Shraddha/Kunal are yet to have a formal meeting, we already seem to swoon over them already. 

Coming to Anand/Kittu now, I love the way they are showing Anand as the shy one- I think it really brings another dimension into the way we watch TV- where we usually see the girl getting shy. 

And a scene of AnKi I would love to see in the future, would be a good heart-to-heart talk about their relationship- not even a single sentence about thee other members of the family  (Because they are both very sacrificing people, yet they think of the other family members a little bit more).

Great post + at this rate I think we need to make an AT for them, Dun you guys think? πŸ˜³

Disha