Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i wonder!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sameeraafra

sameeraafra

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
hi friends Smile i have seen sns today the funniest part of it was when weirdo came in that suit LOL OMG she was looking like she is not going in a kitty party as she going to a fancy dress competition LOL oh my god rashi wants to keep this dump weirdo her maid!!!! Shocked OMG don't know what happened to sns well this is the only person i hate Angry before her so many new characters came but no one was like this dumboo Angry uff what's this going on and independence day has over on 15 aug they are celebrating now at 20 aug !!!! Shocked they should bring this snake track after the independence day track...why in independence day keeping snake day Shocked and why gopi said this that 'chalo ahemji tho independence day ki importance to samaj the hai Shocked ' ahem ko aisa kui bola haven't she know's his charming husband  Wink now she is not spending time with him so what ahem will do so he goes to meetings and all and gopi do samaj seva Angry and rashi she don't even look at  jigar poor mensCry well of all the sns characters came I cannot forget garoria bhai Smile oh he was the funniest person ever in sns 50 tole ki baat boli na Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i wonder!!!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anitaholic

IF-Dazzler

Anitaholic

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
tfs wouldve been nice if you had mentioned radha i was a llittle confused before 

sameeraafra

sameeraafra

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lfc2010

tfs wouldve been nice if you had mentioned radha i was a llittle confused before 
 whr u have been confused tell me..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top