Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ekta blames SRK for OUATIMD failure (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MocoCoco

Originally posted by wat_up

^she didnt want to change the date 

but was asked too by SRK who went to her dad to move the movie ( is one story told) I guess she didnt expect  on independence day a major holiday she would get less screens hence upset, so she declared that day as paid reviews !! 
But in the end she is to be blamed as she didnt take the risk and clash showing that her product is weak!! Whereas, Ajay took the risk to clash, and in his case it worked!! 

Yeah, but she has done with before too. So it's easy for me to lay some blame on her. Also, Akki was perfect for the role but most critics agreed that Imran was miscast. Ajay-Emmy supported each other well b/c both are strong actors, but Imran didn't do a good enough job.

Besides, OUTIM comes from a successful sequel so just based on that it wouldn't have mattered when it released b/c it would have done well. But the story wasn't as good as the first one.

Honestly, she should have released on the same day if she wanted but I still don't think it would have done well. 

Iam not debating what you are saying lol and agree with most your points barring some and place blame to ekta as well!! Anyhow hope you enjoy your daySmileSmile

Edited by wat_up - 20 August 2013 at 9:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ekta blames SRK for OUATIMD failure (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RaeesRiks-

IF-Rockerz

-RaeesRiks-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I blame Salman..it is only because of the HUG with SRK that made the difference

If that didnt happen, CE would have tanked and OUATIMD got a good number of screens

LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46realitybitessarasingh86abby_girl30KhayaliPulao-Srkfan4ever-oblivious.MoStLyHaRmLeSsMR.KooLPureBlissblue-iceRockChicGirl....Poojie....

Wave.

IF-Rockerz

Wave.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Ekta it is your fault,if CE is making money why would they remove it from the screens,they would want to makemoney,not keep your word!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoStLyHaRmLeSs

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
LOLOLOL lo phir saare log mere SRK ke peeche pad gaye...all he has to do is clash with some movie and bam he is THE one who did all sorts of black magic and bullying every theaterwala and audience to go see his movie...and theater ppl r idiots who decides to  showcase a movie which is doing exceedingly well rather than a movie which has a bad WOM as well critics review Sleepy

and people who are saying that UTV honkos didnt give enough screens to OUATIMD and blah blah as promised I dont think they have the 100 percent say on that...its the theater owner and distributors decide that which movie should have more screens and no. of shows per day...how on earth can SRK foul play in that Confused

and Ekta maiyaa...not everyone runs behind you...honey this is bollywood not your tellywood where everyone fakes and makes you feel like god of everything...this is pure business...for once I feel that Ajay took the right decision to clash...but here I feel bad for Akki...he does not deserve to be in such movies and Imraan khan...arrgghhh less said the better Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srkfan4ever-oblivious.MoStLyHaRmLeSs....Poojie....blue-ice

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
From Friday ie 16th August onwards CE had 1500 screens while OUATIMD had 2500 screens yet both earned the same amounts over the weekend. I wonder how BT will manage to blame SRK for that.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46-Kruti.S--Nymphadora-.Perk.-Srkfan4ever-oblivious.MoStLyHaRmLeSsblue-iceHotMess....Poojie....PureBliss

linux..

linux..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Srk is a smart businessman.everyone knows it so i dont know y all dis drama...ekta is no lamb...she was also supposed to be a businesswoman but she surely is behaving like a loser by blaming odrs...if srk was her relative/lover i cud hv understood d hurt,blame even though in business i dont think even blood relations r spared.her product was weak,watever tactics srk used to make her change d date i m sure werent life threatening.LOL
Today its very convenient to blame utv n srk so she is dng dat wen in reality its her own fault..i guess she really underestimated the power of a common man...Wink I wud have liked it if she gracefully had said its her own fault since she is supposed to be d captain of d ship and nt srk or utv.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Francowat_up

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

From Friday ie 16th August onwards CE had 1500 screens while OUATIMD had 2500 screens yet both earned the same amounts over the weekend. I wonder how BT will manage to blame SRK for that.

no no no somehow ekta maiyaa will manage to blame SRK for the failure of OUATIMD...after all its always SRK who is behind everybody...Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srkfan4ever-oblivious.RockChicGirlblue-ice

oblivious.

IF-Sizzlerz

oblivious.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_struck

SRK does this every year..last year with Ajay n Now with Ekta.. 

Thumbs Down
Yeah you're right. SRK owns UTV after all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srkfan4ever-blue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top